Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

Hey @everyone !!  3rd episode of my comic strip "Country Drama" is here!  My artworks always debut first here in Narajjang Official Soompi Thread~ ;))M6KMmC6.jpg
I hope you like it~ ;))
EDIT: Comic strip updated.  I forgot to put our logo~ :(( juosohamnida jeongmallyo.. :(

Guest OreoVampire

Hi @Anopinion @bluenix_me and @everyone below subbed clips has been updated. Please check Front Post. Thank you.

Subbed By @Anopinion @bluenix_me B-)
1.) [2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara x Jang Hyuk receiving the Best Couple Award  
================================================
2.) [2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara Some Queen
================================================
3.) [2014 MBC Drama Awards] Jang Nara receiving Top Excellence for Miniseries     
An Emotional Speech, Nara-unnie fighting

Guest rainrainy

An old clip: catwalk

Not sure what's this for but I suspect it's a hens night party. Also, I can't recognize which is Nara-Ssi. Seems that she was in the background as her distinguished laughters be heard every now and then.

Guest OreoVampire

@rainrainy chingu yah! I bet for Oreo. Nara ssii is the one in long white skirt with black striped. If not I lose my Oreo cuz she actually behind the camera, person who took the crime scene HAHA

@rainrainy OMG yes Nara-ssi is the one with black stripes, what were they doing there?  Hahaha I see PKL again~ :))  
@KyoRean you have keen eye at distinguishing which one is Nara-ssi in the video, Nara-ssi now awards you with chips.  Sorry, no oreos.4RZERMn.jpg
9mI5YmU.jpg
Htic7Vs.jpg
cr: uploader:))

Guest rainrainy

hankitae42 said: @rainrainy OMG yes Nara-ssi is the one with black stripes, what were they doing there?  Hahaha I see PKL again~ :))  
@KyoRean you have keen eye at distinguishing which one is Nara-ssi in the video, Nara-ssi now awards you with chips.  Sorry, no oreos.

@rainrainy , I investigated the video 5 times, enhanced it with advanced software and a little bit of magic, yes, that's Nara-ssi with striped dress haha :))  The narrator is introducing the girls one by one, she said Bada-ssi, Nara-ssi, Lee So Young-ssi and PKL-ssi heeehee ;)) video is a little bit delayed due to low quality, so her laughter sounds like it was from background or from other person~
Okay this is 3rd edit of post, this will be my last meme for tonight, my eyelids are becoming heavier~rHOI9LQ.jpg
=))

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ lol. Awesome. And insightful. An eagled-eye award goes to you. Thank you very much to go into detailed investigation.

Guest OreoVampire

Hello All. I made a video here. Sorry quite rushing work. I mixed Hyun Bin Oppa driving scene from Secret Garden and Nara ssii driving scene from Fated To Love You. I might have problem with copyright issue. Yet still sharing this for fun only. I'm prepared if I get blocked by Youtube. Should upload later to other site as alternative.

So today is a happy day right. Alright everyday should be a happy day (*Happy Day one of JNR's Movie). So let's listen to some positive and upbeat melody to cheer up our day <:-P Jang Nara, Tinker Bell.

Edit - @yereobun please wait for my account with dailymotion and etc :P

Full lyrics in Hangul / romanised can refer it Lyrics

@KyoRean This gif is for you.
6VH1r1x.gif
"No.. no, no.. I haven't watched your video, and it was already blocked.."=((
lubzQP0.gif
"Dae?!" says ^KyoRean.kYgVXEJ.gif
"MBC!  Why did you block my video?!"rzvmMg7.gif
KyoRean cried her heart out.And then, she found a way.tFbM34B.gif
"That's it!  I'm going to upload it to an alternative site like Dailymotion!"
all gifs cr: DC Inside

@KyoRean OMo, that's a very nice video you have made HAHA =))  It now looks like Hyun Bin is chasing after Nara-ssi HAHA :))  I will upload my videos later there at Dailymotion~ My internet is bad right now~ ;))
Also, I think saw @zhaoul here.  what's up? ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 HAHA thank you. Always silly one. Will remove it later.

My mood is like this today. Mouth wide Open (:| . Nara ssii adorable like always. I want to be her laughter her smile :\"> :P

A_online?async&rand=0.9469074785504258
B_online?async&rand=0.3609367487177033

Beautiful Jang Nara from Love is All Around and My Love Patzi

H_online?async&rand=0.02931137625197444
G_online?async&rand=0.563587360933189
tumblr_nhongzOX2f1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg
Cr.Dc

OMG~ I just dozed off.. and had an amazing dream.. I dreamed of Nara-ssi!!  I'm serious! :x  I was at the park with Nara-ssi, then suddenly we ran around I ran like Nara-ssi, like I was imitating her, and shouted "Yang Dong Geun.." like I was imitating her. HAHA it's very weird  #-o After we ran, we head off to a club and Nara-ssi went to the dance floor and danced.  The end.  :-/
I think I was just tired.ERtJktO.gif
cr: DC Inside