Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest maanoi

She's in China now. I have some news about her. :rolleyes:

Jang Nara Named Ambassador of Chinese Charity (Source)

2007/06/26

ab40.jpg

Hallyu star Jang Nara has become a PR envoy for a leading Chinese charity organization.The singer and actress on Monday held a fund raising concert for child patients of leukemia in China.The Jang Foundation was established from the money raised during Jang's fan club meeting at her June 9 concert in Beijing, which was held to mark the 15th year of Korean-Chinese diplomatic relations.Twelve hundred seats of the concert sold out early and Jang wowed the crowd with a great performance. After the concert on stage, a leading Chinese charity organization appointed Jang as a goodwill ambassador, making her the first foreigner to receive the honor.

The appointment comes only 7 months after she was named an ambassador to one of the organization's charity events in November. Now she has been appointed the representative celebrity of the entire organization.Jang's father Joo Ho-seong noted keen local interest, saying that Chinese dailies are dedicating two to three full pages to the story and calling his daughter "angel Jang Nara".

Source : english.kbs.co.kr... ( English )

credit : Hancinema.net, kpopvideo.com

The city launched "Jang love fund" 2007-07-10

Recently, the Republic of Korea by the famous artist Jang Television named "Jang love fund" officially started, This is the first time in our city by the name of the foreign dignitaries charitable relief fund. Beijing Nora culture media companies donated 200,000 yuan as a fund for the first start-up funding from the current daily life. Qilu Evening News, the Korean Central University, and others donated Jang Nara Tickets 500,000 has been raised. The Fund will be used to help needy families in our city's children with leukemia. Commencement ceremony, the vice mayor of Jinan City Ze Zhang Jinan General Benevolent Union representatives conferred Jang Nara, "Jinan charitable Ambassador" title.

Source : www.jinan.gov.cnCredit : narajjang.com, google translator

ab45.jpg

ab44.jpg

Korean actress and singer Jang Nara makes a red carpet appearance at the 3rd Beijing International Sports Film Festival, in Beijing on Sunday. More than 30 sport films from all over the world will be screened during the festival, as part of the celebrations leading up to the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games./AFP

credit : narajjang.com, digital chosunilbo

• 1 month later...
Guest puppyiz

Hiya all ! Does anyone know what's this article saying ?? Thanks.

신민아 VS 장나라, 귀여운 춘리 “누가 더 잘 어울려?!”

[리뷰스타] 2007년 08월 13일(월) 오후 04

mmp1py6.jpg

(리뷰스타 황유영 기자) 각자 자신만의 매력으로 많은 사랑을 받고 있는 신민아와 장나라가 춘리로 변신해 눈길을 모으고 있다.

신민아는 영화 ‘무림 여대생’에 가공할 만한 내공을 가진 무림고수 ‘소휘’로 출연한다. 영화 포스터 촬영 현장에서 신민아는 ‘소휘’의 귀여움과 ‘고수’ 이미지를 살리기 위해 유명 게임 ‘스트리트파이터’ 시리즈의 중국 캐릭터 ‘춘리’로 변신했다.

장나라는 신민아 보다 앞선 지난 2005년 중국 2집 ‘쿵푸’ 뮤직 비디오에서 ‘춘리’로 변신 했다. 중국에서 활발하게 활동하고 있는 장나라는 당시 뮤직비디오에서도 중국에서 가장 선호하는 색으로 알려진 붉은색의 의상을 입고 귀여운 매력을 뽐냈다.

동양적이고 깨끗한 마스크의 신민아와 동그란 이목구비로 귀여운 이미지를 가진 장나라는 두 사람 모두 각자의 개성대로 춘리를 소화하며 팬들에게 높은 호응을 얻고 있다.

한편 신민아 주연의 영화 ‘무림 여대생’은 올 가을 개봉을 앞두고 있으며, 장나라는 한국과 중국을 오가며 활발히 활동하고 있다.

Guest maanoi

Interview with Chosunibo on 23.08.07

Jang Nara basically relate her 3 years' effort in trying to break into the China market and some of the hardship she endured.

Translation by Google Translator

Jang portions finally among the ranks of the Chinese Movie Star

South Korea's Chosun Ilbo anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations 15 Dossier

(2007.08.23 17:25) Korean Daily News reporter Cui Xingxuan (2007.08.23 17:25)

"I may be optimistic about the approachable image and the dedication of appearance."

In China the most popular Korean star Jang as "the first session of the state public-day MA Shen guests Youth Film Festival" and the closing ceremony host. On the 15th, Jang in South Chungcheong state public during the interview has been very modest, with her gorgeous costumes created a control.

" She is very popular in China, Jang quickly Waving said : "is not busy. Early into China, in addition to Beijing, Shanghai and other large cities, almost no one knew me. China has loudly sing national songs. Chinese people are concerned about me, because I starred in TV success . "

Jang China has become a star, has gone through a difficult process. It was believed in South Korea since she laid a good foundation, China will certainly go overnight popularity hit, but it is naive to think. ” Jang said with a smile : "She was experiencing a stray artists like life, promote their album."

ab77.jpg

"Cruise throughout China promoting and distributing albums. I heard that even the new singer nowadays normally do. Feel very tired both physically and psychologically. China is a big country, said in the past have to fly 12 hours away. The road is the time spent very many. "

In adapting diet is not easy. She said : "In China the first year, and often diarrhea. I eat delicious, unique food feeling happier. In China because of different tastes, I like to eat away from the happiness. At that time I really lost a lot. We later learned that the body of a Chinese meal, perhaps because diet developed cultural reasons, the body of the Chinese diet very large variety. to understand this, I also know that the benefits of Chinese cuisine and charm. "

Jang added : "The Chinese people in many ways similar to South Korea. The Chinese, especially those living in a small place, particularly the simple, interesting. "Korean fans and fans the difference between" Jang shakes his head and says : "ah, it was not clear. Oh, it's one of the different types of gifts. Chinese fans send many gifts were previously in South Korea had not received the gift. For example, a memento of calligraphic works, the quality of the jade ornaments, etc. Carved on Roots enormous. Unfortunately, some gifts can take back to Korea. Also, I fans in Korea is mainly young people, but China has fans of all ages group. It seems to be China's characteristics decision. From China's various performances and activities speaking, the age of the audience is very rich, both children have their grandfather and his wife. The public seemed to appreciate the culture, the Chinese people of all ages can accept, unlike Korea as a big difference. In South Korea, more than 10 years of age is the main, at this point, China is really envy. ” "

Jang, by virtue of the television series "Bratty Princess" became recognized by the top stars. ” She said : "China is a great country, a TV broadcast in various parts of China, probably needs a year. The production is completed, the review also a very long time, probably have about a year. "

Jang said that he did not hate the "leisure time."She said : "If in Korea for six months without star new works that will inevitably worry that the audience will not be forgotten, but China is not as worried. China started performing in the biggest advantage is that the full time choosing one works. "She also spoke positively of China television said : "of course not keep up with South Korea's superb drama, but the theme of diversity is their strength. For example, devoted grandfather and grandson between feelings of the television series, which in Korea is very difficult to see. "

Jang in China you shoot into the top stars, a reduction of the activities in South Korea, which allow domestic fans for a great pity. ” This, Jang said : "To safely settled in China, good for nearly three years at the time. For me, this is a long and tense moments. "

When asked frequently network 1.04bn the Chinese star with her kids love the rumors, she said : "I was working for a New" Bratty Princess, "the Chinese actress know him, it is just good friends."

She said : "I have no regular contact. Because of my poor Chinese, but also can communicate over the phone. They all tend to be busy, and occasionally in the same city, will the same meal. "

Then, as personal feelings Jang Korean artists, what opinion? Jang modestly said : "In fact, the artists have acquired knowledge is not very wide." But about a far-reaching speech, she said : "I can feel the Korean TV dramas and music in China cult crazes. Meanwhile, the South Korean pair of Popular Culture in China is very concerned about cool. Japan's popular culture as well. this made me feel a little sad. in order to enable Korean affairs continues in China, the Korean people should China pay more attention to popular culture and acceptable to positive. this will allow the Chinese people feel a bit unfair? "

Jang said that China is "changing the country." She added : "China's national strength has been fairly high. In particular, the recent meeting of the Beijing Olympic Games, continually emerged in the new scene, a pleasure to watch. China's population, I believe it would be more development and growth. "

200708300000351200.jpg

•张娜拉在中国人气飙升每日马不停蹄奔走忙'

중국 최고의 한류스타' 장나라, 끊임없는 대륙의 러브콜

Jang NaRa schedules packed as popularity soared in China.

来源=体育朝鲜 (2007.08.30 16:00)

“中国顶级韩流明星”张娜拉在中国受到万般青睐。

중국 최고의 한류스타' 장나라에게 대륙의 러브콜이 거세다.

China top notch Korean star Jang NaRa is widely loved by Chinese

8月28日,张娜拉参加了在首尔汝矣岛洞KBS演播大厅举行的“2007首尔电视剧颁奖典礼”。9月1日,她又要马不停蹄的启程到中国天津,投入拍摄中国电视剧《相声演义》。这是一部运用中国传统相声艺术的搞笑电视剧,张娜拉在剧中饰演一个纯真的女孩,戏份共三集。

지난 화요일(28일) 서울 여의도동 KBS홀에서 열린 '서울 드라마 어워즈 2007'에 참석한 장나라가 쉴 틈도 없이 토요일(9월1일) 중국 천진으로 이동해 중국드라마 '상성연의'에 특별출연한다. 이는 중국의 전통 소리를 응용한 만담형태의 희극으로 장나라는 3회에 걸쳐 순진한 여성 캐릭터를 연기한다.

28th, Jang NaRa attended the “2007 Seoul Drama Award’ at KBS Auditorium in Yeouido, Seoul. Sept 1st, she has to proceed to TianJing, to start filming Chinese series 《相声演义》。This drama is a comedy using the chinese traditional cross talking, Jang NaRa will portray a naïve girl, total 3 episodes.

另外,张娜拉还将3次登上中国大型演出的舞台,为成功举办北京奥运会加油助阵。

또 장나라는 중국 대형무대 3곳에 올라 북경올림픽의 성공을 기원한다.

After that, Jang NaRa will appeared on stage for the 3rd time, as a run up to the Olympic celebration in Peking.

张娜拉将于9月10日参加北京电视台的奥运专题节目,并演唱一首表达“同一个世界、同一个梦”的歌曲《我们的梦想》。20日,她还要出席在上海近郊南通举办的“亚洲艺术节”开幕式,紧接着又动身乘坐2小时的汽车抵达大丰港参加在那里举行的《中国欢乐行》节目。

장나라는 9월 10일 북경 BTV의 올림픽프로그램에 출연해 '세계의 꿈이 하나고, 인류의 꿈도 하나'라는 뜻을 담아 헌정하는 노래 '워먼더 멍샹(우리들의 꿈)'을 부른다. 이어 20일 상하이 근교 난통에서 개최되는 '아시아예술제' 개막식에 오른 뒤 차로 2시간 거리에 있는 대풍항으로 옮겨 '환러쭝궈씽(환락중국행)'에 연달아 출연한다.

Jang NaRa will participate in a Olympic documentary on the 10th in Peking, she will be singing a song themed “ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM” titled 《我们的梦想》 ‘"MY DREAM"’。 On the 20th, she will attend a “Asian Art Festival” opening ceremony in Shanghai, follow with a 2 hr car ride to 大丰港 to attend a 《中国欢乐行》show.

对于如此繁忙的日程安排,张娜拉的父亲朱浩成29日解释说:“会以大局为重,牺牲个人的态度去赴演。没有理由拒绝对方让娜拉作为韩国艺人代表参加演出的邀请。”

빡빡한 일정에 대해 장나라의 아버지 주호성씨는 수요일(29일) 글을 통해 "화친을 위한 희생적 출연이라는 자세로 임할 것"이라면서 "한국 대표로써의 출연 섭외를 거절할 도리가 없었다"고 설명했다.

With such tight schedule, Jang's Father 주호성씨 on 29th explained: “we will adopt a self sacrificial attitude to attend all the shows. There's no reason to refuse the organisers' invitation for Nara to attend as a representative of Korean artistes.”

他还透露说:“考虑到有恐高症的张娜拉,此次中国行妥善安排了船、火车等交通工具。从仁川乘船到天津需要25个小时,但这将会成为一次愉快的旅行。”

이어 "이번 중국 나들이는 고소공포증에 시달리는 장나라를 위해 선박과 기차 자동차 편을 이용하게 준비했다"면서 "인천에서 천진까지 25시간 뱃길이지만 즐거운 여행이 될 것"이라고 전했다. 

He also revealed: “ we did considered Jang NaRa's fear of height, therefore this trip to China, we are travelling via ship and train. To travel from 仁川 to TianJing need 25 hrs by ship, but this is going to be a happy cruise.”

Guest peachys2sleep

does anyone have any idea when "good morning shanghai" will air? i've been looking into korean sites and can't seem to find any information

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xiaomamm

how many eposide does Good Morning Shanghai?

If both are the same drama( both lead actor and actress are the same but only in different name),it will have 24 episodes

2007100668d1360c3f54ce4hs5.jpg

1425460cc4.jpg