[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest GenY^Aquarius

I'm guessing the three young and good-looking guys are going to be YEH's taekwondo students in the drama :tongue2: .

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jan5th

Untitled-11.jpg

1. Go Eun Chan: Yoon Eun Hye

2. Choi Han Gyul: Gong Yoo

3. Choi Han Sung: Lee Sun Gyoon

#. Han Yoo Ju: X

4. Han Gyul's mom: Kim Ja Ok

5. Han Gyul's dad: Choi Il Hwa

6. Han Gyul's grandmom: Kim Young Ok

7. Eun Chan's mom: Park Won Sook

#. Go Eun Sae(Eun Chan's younger sister): X

8. Mr. Ku(the butcher that likes Eun Chan's mother): Lee Han Wie

9. Mr. Hong(ex-coffee prince president): Kim Chang Wan

(10~12: coffee prince employee)

10. Roh Sun Ki: Kim Jae Wook

11. Jin Ha Rim: Kim Dong Wook

12. Hwang Min Yeop: Lee Un

(Han Gyul's friend)

Park Do Hun: X

Park Ye Rang: X

(Taekwondo students)

Yeon Jung: X

Seung Kyung: X

Tae Won: X

Guest naomz

so it's gong yoo doing the lead character??????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's also a bad news to me taht he's entering the military at the end of this year :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest kalchi

the guy numbered by 10-wasnt he the one from Dalja?taebong's chingu?

:) cant wait to see this one..i like the storyline

Guest l3lueLillie

Thanks for the casts list trans. jan5th :)

so, 3 guys at the bottom chart is going to be coffee prince employees with YEH?

hmmmm.. how come they only have guys employees :huh:

Guest jnccrs

so it's gong yoo doing the lead character??????? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but it's also a bad news to me taht he's entering the military at the end of this year :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

hahahaha I know!

I was just getting to know about him and he's already leaving...not fair.

thanks for the cast list translation, jan5th.

Guest aalhl

hahahaha I know!

I was just getting to know about him and he's already leaving...not fair.

thanks for the cast list translation, jan5th.

don't worry jnccrs, we will make you feel as if he's around at GY's thread.. :)

Guest naomz

^^^ hi jen! yeah real sad! all we have to do now is just look forward to Coffee Prince and enjoy it!

but really i am soooooo excited! until now i'm still in cloud nine!

Guest aalhl

^^^ hi jen! yeah real sad! all we have to do now is just look forward to Coffee Prince and enjoy it!

but really i am soooooo excited! until now i'm still in cloud nine!

I'm very excited too naomz.. have been excited since the first time jnccrs posted the news on his thread.. and me and chigurl was like jumping up and down with excitement and happines... :lol: and now, we just can't stay away from the threads for too long... :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, I'm absolutely sure I'm gonna enjoy Coffee Prince no matter what. I'll take anything with GY in it.. :P

Guest naomz

edit double post!

aalhl! i like gong yoo since 2005 when i saw him on she's on duty with my fave kim sun ah! now he's doing a drama with one of my favorite yoon eun hye! honestly i couldn't ask for more! i was hoping that yeh would just be offered with a drama but God is so good He added Gong Yoo in my prayer! :D

thread starter!

Guest aalhl

edit double post!

aalhl! i like gong yoo since 2005 when i saw him on she's on duty with my fave kim sun ah! now he's doing a drama with one of my favorite yoon eun hye! honestly i couldn't ask for more! i was hoping that yeh would just be offered with a drama but God is so good He added Gong Yoo in my prayer! :D

thread starter!

ha.ha.. as for me, naomz, I fell in love with him last year when I was watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy that was airing on our local TV channel.. that was my first KDrama that I've ever watched and follows thru to the end (eventhough it's mandarin dubbed! yeah.. i never watch KDramas before that because I find it boring and draggy, and I can't stand it being re-dubbed..). At first, I was fond of his "uncle" but in the end, I fall for GY.. ha.ha.. :lol: After BTSC ends, I found out that his next project was One Fine Day. Didn't like his new image then, but now I miss it so much.. :P Then after that, I started to follow up with this previous works - School 4, 20 Years, Screen, My Tutor Friend, Spy Girl, S-Diary, She's on Duty and Mr. Gam's Victory. Couldn't catch hold of his other 2 dramas in 2002 though.. :( and I wish I could watch Ryu Ga Gotoku.. ;)

Anyway, I hope that Coffee Prince will be Gong Yoo's best work ever!! And I think this drama will definitely sustain us YooGals for not seeing him for 2 years...

Guest jnccrs

I was watching Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy that was airing on our local TV channel.. that was my first KDrama that I've ever watched and follows thru to the end (eventhough it's mandarin dubbed! Anyway, I hope that Coffee Prince will be Gong Yoo's best work ever!! And I think this drama will definitely sustain us YooGals for not seeing him for 2 years...

That's what got me hooked on him. And I do hope that this will be his best work ever before going in the military, so he'll go in with a peaceful mind.

I've only seen one of his series but I was already impressed with what I saw.

Archived