[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest jnccrs

YTN STAR 04-05-'07: http://www.zshare.net/video/200704051042124876_s-mpg.html download link

YEH will be or was a Taekwondo teacher in her new drama.

드라마 〈궁〉, 〈포도밭 그 사나이〉 이후 브라운관을 떠났던 탤런트 윤은혜가 약 1년 만에 드라마로 복귀합니다.

윤은혜는 오는 7월, MBC 주말드라마 〈에어시티〉후속으로 방영되는 〈커피프린스 1호점〉 출연을 최근 결정했는데요.

윤은혜의 소속사 측은 지난 4일 "윤은혜가 〈커피프린스 1호점〉 출연을 확정했다"며 "지금, 캐릭터 분석에 여념이 없다"고 밝혔습니다.

드라마 〈커피프린스 1호점〉은 커피 전문점을 배경으로 한 청춘 멜로물로, 윤은혜는 태권도 사범 경력을 지닌 똑순이 '고은찬' 역을 연기합니다. [저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit to asterionhls for translation

(고뉴스=백민재 기자) 탤런트 윤은혜가 드디어 차기작을 확정지었다.

윤은혜는 오는 7월 방송 예정인 MBC 주말극 '커피프린스 1호점'(극본 이상민, 연출 이윤정)의 여주인공을 맡아 안방극장에 복귀한다.

이 드라마에서 윤은혜는 태권도 사범 출신의 커피전문점 직원 고은찬 역을 맡게된다. 한 집안의 가장으로 남성적인 매력을 지닌 인물. 윤은혜는 '소녀장사'다운 터프한 매력을 선보일 예정이다.

캐스팅이 확정된 이후, 윤은혜는 자신의 미니홈피를 통해 컴백하는 심경을 밝히기도 했다.

윤은혜는 "좋은 작품으로 많은 사람들 앞에 다시 서게 됐다"며 "벌써부터 설레고 떨린다"고 전했다. 또 "많이 기다려준 분들께 실망 시켜 드리면 안되는데…"라며 복귀에 대한 부담감을 드러내기도.

윤은혜는 얼마전 드라마 '미스맘마'를 비롯해 MBC '케세라세라'의 출연을 고사한 바 있다. 특히 '케세라세라'에는 건강 이상으로 촬영에 들어가기 직전 하차, 팬들을 안타깝게 했다.

'커피프린스 1호점'은 2005년 MBC '베스트극장-태릉선수촌'의 이윤정 PD가 연출을 맡았다. 베이비복스 출신의 윤은혜는 데뷔작인 MBC '궁'과 후속작 KBS '포도밭 그 사나이'를 통해 연기자 변신에 성공했다.

nescafe@gonews.co.kr

<인터넷 신문 공인 1등 고뉴스 ⓒ 고뉴스 www.gonews.co.kr), 무단전재 및 재배포금지

YEH comfirmed her next drama at last.

She will return to the audience with a role of the main actress in MBC's weekend drama "the 1st shop of Coffee Prince " that will be aired on july. In this drama, YEH will be a saleslady 'Go Eun-chan' of the Coffee shop who was the master of Teakwondo before. Matriarch with masculine charms as she is in the drama, YEH will show her tough charm as ' Young Girl warrior'

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest motoko

Aiyo! I'm so happy! :D New drama for Eun Hye. Can't wait to watch this one *giggles* Now we'll all have to wait in suspense for who the coffee prince would be *dreamy*

Guest jnccrs

^^^hahaha I am getting so excited over this. I cannot wait what she has in store for us. :blush: Young Girl Warrior rules!

Guest THN133

So she's already confirm.

And make sure we'll see her onscreen on July

Can't wait for the first photoshoot of filming,20 days more

Guest lovelyfan

Oh!!! It's confirmed already and the photoshoot will coming soon

Hope they announce the other leading actor asap

*I'm so excited* :w00t:

[Eunhye Confirms Her Next Drama]

Yoon Eunhye has comfirmed her next drama at last. She will return to the audience with a role of the main actress in MBC's weekend drama "The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince " that will be aired in July. In this drama, Eunhye will be a saleslady 'Go Eun-chan' of the Coffee Shop, who used to be a master of Teakwondo. In this drama, she will be a matriarch with masculine charms. Eunhye will show her tough charm as a 'Young Girl warrior'.

"The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince" is about a tomboyish girl (Eunhye) who has taken up just about every single job there is to take. She is an independant strong willed personality. On one of her part-time jobs (delivering midnight snacks) she meets the male character. Also, she will develop a love triangle with the male character and his younger cousin, who is the boss of the coffee shop that she works at.

credit asterionhls and a-za for translation

interesting character :) .. haha im looking forward to this series !

Guest jnccrs

^^^Thanks for updating the 1st page Soy.

I love manga's so I cannot wait for this one.

f_149m_24c9dd5.jpg

looks like she cut her hair short for this role :blush:

f_59m_427e798.jpg

no probs, trying to keep it updated, i like her new look for the drama too, the hair works for her -_- .. its short but still nice

Guest jnccrs

Got a book review from a reader on this site http://www.bookers.co.kr/Product/BookDetai...ecom_seq=522814 (credit: flyingseaqull)

철없는 엄마와 여동생의 뒷바라지를 하면서 살아가야하기에 여성스러운 이미지를 포기한 꽃미남 고은찬. 여자를 잘 알고 있고 자신을 대단한 사람이라고 생각하는 최한결의 웃지못할 사랑이야기.

뜻하지않게 남자로 오인받아 커피프린스에 취직을 하게되고, 성질더러운 사장 최한결을 차츰 사랑하게 되지만, 최한결은 그녀가 남자라고 생각하고, 사랑을 믿지 못하면서 여자임을 고백하지 못하고 애태우는 고은찬과 끝까지 남자라 생각하고, 자신도 모르게 동성간에 사랑이라 생각하며 가슴앓이를 하는 최한결의 모습이 아슬아슬하면서도 재미있게 그려져있다.

고은찬을 여자로 알게되는 부분도 너무 억지스럽지 않게 잘 표현되어 있고, 두사람뿐만이 아니라 커피프린스의 나오는 인물들 하나하나의 사연을 자연스럽게 집어넣음으로해서 흐름이 로맨스만이 전개되는 식상한 내용이 아니라서 첫장을 넘기다보면 자연스럽게 끝장까지 지루하지 않게 볼 수 있지 않나 싶다.

someone please translate this.

Guest Aquafina

Cool! YEH is in another drama! :w00t: That male actor looks a little like UTW (from The Devil). Looking forward to this during the summer! :D

Guest Dahee Fanel

Ahhh, Lee Seon Kyoon!! :wub: He did a great job in White Tower. And omo, it's the PD from Taereung National Village and Beating Heart!! TNV was wonderful (I'm translating it right now, actually...hehehe), and I adored Beating Heart.

This looks fairly promising, even if I'm not a Yoon Eun Hye fan. But who's the writer? *runs to check*

Guest surfercoffee

...A K-Drama set at a Coffee Shop...

....So Kool...And if there was some Surfing ....than I would be in "K-Drama Heaven"...

Guest Dahee Fanel

Got a book review from a reader on this site http://www.bookers.co.kr/Product/BookDetai...ecom_seq=522814 (credit: flyingseaqull)

someone please translate this.

Your wish is my command. :) (Just a super-quick translation, though...Someone let me know if I made any mistakes!)

With a foolish mother and the need to look after her younger sister, flower boy Go Eun Chan has had to give up the feminine image. It's a love story with Choi Han Kyul, who knows women well and thinks of himself as a great guy.

After accidentally being mistaken for a man, she starts working at Coffee Prince, and falls in love with the hot-tempered owner Choi Han Kyul. But Choi Han Kyul thinks she's a man, and furthermore doesn't believe in love. So she can't confess that she's a woman, and he continues thinking that the agonized Go Eun Chan is a man. Choi Han Kyul thinks he's experiencing feelings of homosexuality towards her, and gets heartsick. This side of him was drawn in a risky but fun way.

The part when he discovers that Go Eun Chan is a woman is shown in an undemanding way, and the story doesn't concentrate on just these two people, but also on the other people who frequent Coffee Prince. These people are shown one by one in a natural way, and since the story isn't just about romance, I think that if you're able to read the first volume, then you'll naturally be able to read the rest of the volumes until the end.

Archived