Guest poopiness

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Purple.Orchird

LMAOO

loved the batman!!!

that's what my friends do for funn!!!!!!!!!

:P

haha a girl kneed u????

LOL harsh!!!!

Okay so some people didn't get the Space pants joke last time and why it's a spin on an old line. The old line is "Wow those must be space pants becasue your butt is out of this world!" Here, he said "wow those must be space pants because I think I spot Uranus!" This is implying that her pant has a hole in it, in the back, because he can see her "anus" . Yea, gross, I know. Hope this clears it up

haha funny but grosss!!!

:D that made me laugh!

cant wait for moree

Guest bayb3steph

lol these are so cute! ^^; thanks for taking the time to make these lols. they're awesome and they make me smile. your poems are really cute and it reminds me of my situation with this jerk that im dealing with right now haha. and youre a really good artist. i really love that picture you drew of sohee. im also a big fan of hers and of wondergirls lol mhms. please add me to the PM list and keep me updated! ^^;

Guest viet13aby90

Aww, I'm so sad~

I can't believe I didn't edit my post; I didn't get a reply from you ]=

It's okayy, I'll reply to both updates asap ^_^

I'm soo late >.<

I'll be back to edit. Lol.

---Edit

Mmk, so like I said in my newest post, I was being UNINTENTIONALLY retarded and ACCIDENTALLY wasted another post.

Haha. These are the links for my replies:

x <--Update 21

x <--Update 22

Lol. Sorry!! :sweatingbullets:

--Edit 2

T_T I just realized I got post #666.

Yikes. Lol.

...FIVE DOLLARS?!??!WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?A THEIF?!?!?!*cries*

I AM JUST A POOR LITTLE GIRl..WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

well..I WANT A HUGGGGGGG!!!!!

...if you want the five dollars, go and jack it from a store...

what if..I GIVE YOU ICE CREAM?!!?!?can I get a hug then?!?!?!*puppy eyes*

*tries to hyptonize(sp?) you*

youwanttohugmeyouwanttohugmeyouwanttogivemeacookieyouwanttogivememoney

dum dee dum dum

Guest Ll 7l

I found myself trying to remember the tune to that "na na....BATMAN" song. Then, when I did remember the tune, I found myself singing it while reading the comic over again. haha. I felt ridiculous, but it was good fun. :D

Guest cherii2007

hahaha..love the batman one. =]

its funny because i had guitar lessons today after school and my teacher mentioned the theme song for batman and we forced him to sing it...in which we all laughed hysterically at him. x3

keep up the great work~!

Guest pour dieu

you freaking loser you forgot to reply to me D:

lmao the second one is awesome.

@_@; it happened to you!?! o_O BWAHAHHAHA

*cough*

Guest Pongie

random azn: my umbrella? I can't afford a high class one like his. Mine is just a black one... very gloomy, especially when it rains.

^^ Aw, how sad, yours is black. Mines is white. Mines it better.

haha, the batman one was funny. In the second one, that happened to me too, only I was the girl. Poor guy, he should have knew it was coming.

Guest jeahh

fabulous :lol:

I just don't understand how can the girl not love a sweet, geeky boy with behavior that is socially unacceptable, BUT completely (infatuated) in love with her?! HOW... WHY.... EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW :ph34r:

Guest _dork

AWWW.

i love all of them

they are so CUTE and adorable.

if you dont mind can i save some of them and put them on myspace??

thanks.

oh can i be added to your pm list to??

i love the duckies on the umbrella.. xD

Guest kimma

OMGSH! A girl kneed and spat on you? :sweatingbullets: I feel sorry for you but that comic strip was pretty funny. That blue kid is an idiot xD She already said she was taken and he thinks she's playing hard to get :rolleyes:

Oh man, the batman one had me literally LOL! I can actually picture myself doing that xD The last part of that comic was so funny, especially his facial expression. Thanks for the pm ^^

Guest la pomme

la pomme: oorrr we can have a life together ;D. How bout it? Yea I'm in college, where are you?

oh definitely ;DD

i'm..a senior in hs..:P

ALMOST in college.

where do you go?

[omfg i sound like an effing stalker but i promise i'm not :] ]

&&batman rocks! idk what ur smoking..:P

Guest lilalo4ev

hahahaha...are girl really that mean...dips on the guy for being brave...gosh!seriously are girl really that mean? :blink: but then why do guys like them so much then? :blink: hahahaha..

Archived