I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest phenom-achine

T_T I love you. I love your comic things.

They are so incredibly cute that I can't help but smile like a big idiot.

I LOVE the NINJA STRIKE! one <3.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bORicha.: You can never be too young!! Unless the law says so, in that case, don't report me!! We're homies!!

Yea it's pretty awesome to hang out with me, and I've been telling everyone that, yet they're not interested! So friggin baloney!!

hahahahaha oh yes. homie. :P

if i could never be too young i'd be driving right now. -__-;

lol. i love the way you spelled bologna. you sound so proffessional. haha

oh pm list mee. :)

and for the trivia question...

i have no clue. is it that the background is gray?

btw, i think that last one is amazingly cute. haha

Guest HANAo1

omg i havent been here for the longest time. -_-+ what was i thinking?! these are so cute and funny! the godzilla one is just like uhh.... wow. and the phone number one is so sad. he is like rejected.

........................why do the guys always get rejected?! thats SAD.

Guest CriticalHit

Aw these are cute! They kinda remind me of explosm too. But still these are cute :D keep it up

Guest alena_thao

alena_thao: Yea!! Maybe I should start one, but can we send the same message to many people at once?

hmm I'm not sure... maybe! seriously! these are SUPER cute! <33 ^___^

if you were to have a PM list put me in there =)

Guest hiswendy

Oh! Oh! xD Can I please save your comic strip thingies on my computer please? =3 PRETTY PLEASE? And put it on friendster or something... xD I'll credit you, I swear! I'll say, 'that talented dude on soompi ;D' HAHH

PLS & THANK YOU!

Guest katamari

I HAVEN'T CRUELLY COMMENTED ON YOUR COMICS FOR A LONG TIME o: I WAS BUSY SHAVING SNAKES.

I like the hug one. I'd really fit into the position of the guy o_o *hug-monster*

Make a pm list =) I deserve to be at least 3rd D< I GAVE YOU MUFFINS!

And for tradition's sake:

*takes your credit card* I'LL GO TO BEVERLY HILLS WITH THIS IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON D:

Guest xblush

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww >3<

UR COMIC STRIPS ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!!

MADE ME SMILEEE THROUGHOUT ALL 12 UPDATES!!

GOSHHHHHHH SO CUTE ^^ hehehehehe...

if you do have a pm list.. I WOULD LOVE TO BE ON IT!!

Guest hyukiemylove

WHAT EASTEREGG?

ARE YOU TRYING TO CONFUSE YOUR VIEWERS!!

haha. just keeding.

i cant seem to find it. -.-x

hehe. in your next post.

please show us. :P

that last grope one was kinda funny actually. [;

PM LIST PLEASE!

=O I can't believe I didn't reply for two updates!

And the easter egg, is it in the middle of his overalls? It's like two dots, one on the left, and one on the right, and those make up kinda like the center of the egg. Do you know what I'm saying? HAHAHA.

And I like the one with the carrots. It's so cute! And by the way, did I tell you that I love carrots? HAHA. Cute updates!

-Desi

Little Miss Snackwrap: ahaha that's a little hardcore, you could've just used blush :D

P.S. I just got a nose bleed when I saw your profile picture. You're such a jerk, now my favorite shirt is ruined.

Ooh now see replies like that count as cheating...you really wanna make me blush, huh punk?!?!

P.S. You should make that into a comic...nosebleeding ;D

PPS. Why'd you post a pic?? The mystery is ruined! :o

PPPS. Put me on the PM list :]

Guest dragonjade

dragonjade: OMG you always leave the best replies!! Makes me so tingly! I'm really really looking forward to your update!! I want to see them comics you made :D!

Thanx for the complimento~ :blush: Ahahaha, well this time I'm posting ones that have my friend's words in them because one, I believe that her words are funnier than mine, a lot more, and two, every time she asked me if I had posted the ones she made up and I said no, she would pummel the life out of me. :P , well not really, but well, you get the picture. (she's a very violent friend.. :crazy: , but she's a great friend! :lol:)

Well, before I post them, cheers to another fantastic update! I loved ALL the comics, as usual, but I would have to pick (ahhh...so hard :blink: ) the choking one. I don't know, but its always funny how the guy fakes some injury and the girl never helps him...ahahaha. If I was him I would go get some fake blood and pretend I like got stabbed or something and be all like "..aggghh..help me!..." I once watched a movie where this guy actually stabbed himself in the hand and like got rescued by this girl and they fell in love etc. etc.

Okay, now for the fan comics: (I also input my own genius words...muhahaha :ph34r::w00t:B) )

(yeah, sorry for the last panel, the line looks like its coming from the ninja dude's butt...but oh well)

I loved this one, that's why I pestered my friend to re-write it again. Just love the way he talks... (Ninjas rock and so does Naruto! :ph34r:B) )

0001.jpg

This one I thought was really witty and funny. It made me laugh and I hope it makes you laugh too! :lol:

comic_RomeJuliet.jpg

I think a PM list is a great idea!!!! Well, for me definitely because I always go back 2-3 updates to make sure I don't miss a single one! (your comics are that good and funny!) Hope you do one!

Update soon!~ (I'll update too, once we make up some new ones and if we have time, stupid math finals.... :vicx: :fury: )

Bye! (darn, don't know why I write so much...bye!)

Archived