I - J U S T - W A N T - T O - M A K E - Y O U - S M I L E

Guest poopiness

Guest mermaid

YAY!! I'm Finally BACK!!

Oh mang, midterms owned me pretty hard. My professor humped me in the butt. I think I might be pregnant T_T.

ur cheating on me ?! O__O'

yea whatever..blame the professor >__>; you thought i wouldnt find out huh!

grmbl

mermaid: Let's roll play, you be the carrot, I'll be the bunny ;D

I dont wanna be a carrot.. U can be a carrot.

please let me take control :vicx:

XDDD

ahem.

ps. add me to PM list!

i wanna be on top!! i mean..first one in line? :D

--edit:

and i own page 17!

im sooo awesome! =o

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

OH MY GOSH...THESE ARE SO FUNNY AND CUTEEE~~i wanna be on the pm list too please =]]] the last one is hilarious...kinda feel bad for the guy though...>_<;;

Guest bbasya

0_o i missed an update! (stupid school. :crazy:)

bbasya: the bigger the heart, the easier it is to break. sad.gif

true that but the bigger your heart, the more love you can get. hehe. ^_^

the first one is just hilarious! lmao! :lol:

good one! *still laughing*

awww. poor guy on the last one. :(

girls can be mean sometimes.

btw, i wanna be on the pm list too! ^^

thanks for making me smile again.

ok, gotta go back to writing my term paper. ugh!

Little Miss Snackwrap: your profile picture is cheating! My mom keeps asking about my nose bleeds, and I keep having to tell her someone beat me up, to sound more manly.

P.S. Ahaha, I actually made one, but I scrapped it. Didn't like it too much. Basically it had 2 panels, one on top of each other. The girl is on top, the boy is on the bottom panel looking up at the top panel, and he has a nose bleed. BTW, she's wearing the usual skirt ;D.

Hahahah getting beat up all the time is manly?

Well obviously I won't be calling you when I'm in distress...you'd just sit there and bleed.

Guest ladee_bug

Omg I can not believe I haven't seen this earlier.

I love your strips!!!

They are so adorably cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahah

If you don't mind I'd LOVE to be on your PM list!

Desideratum: ahaha yes!! you're correct!! HIGH FIVE!!

P.S. Yes, you did tell me you love carrots, when we were dating. Then you dumped me because I said I was allergic to carrots.

Lol, I love the first one and the last one. If any guy would ask me that I would take out a small stop sign and the little turn around sign and show it to him. XD That was a cute idea.

And poor guy of gettin rejected like that. Blehh, all the... bleh on his hair. >.< I love how you made them so pudgy. XD

And when did we date? =O And you're allergic to carrots?!

-Desi

got your pm!

LOL two seater bike? hottt. :P

and no, unfortunately, i can't drive. T__T

i wish i could though. not legal yet. (yes, i'm that young.)

aahahaha the trivia. cute.

you really like smiles. =)

ooh. i'm part of the 13%. =P

not a surprise. i can't een drive yet. hahhahahaha

besides, i prefer that 13%. i'vealready pledged my purity until i get married anyway.

how about you?

the poor boy.

i don't think i've witnessed such a cruel rejection before..

but nonetheless, that's really cruel. aahahaha

what a jerk.! she rejected him AND messed his hair up. :crazy:

nice update. and thanks for the pm. ;)

PUAHHHHH!!!!

omg~ that was too harsh for the kid!

not only does he get rejected but get spit on TOO?!

*hugs*

LOL! my fav from the update has gotta be the first one

the girl is just too cool for him~ PUAH~

yeah~ poor you with your typing. But~

it's too bad that so many people loves you <3

pm pm? maybe i'll let you see my pic if you let me get pm! :lol:

-Rebecca

Guest suki_*

coool ur comic strip characters are similar to the ones from explosm.net ... the humour is also similar too ~

breakup(1).jpg

awesome comics and very creative dialogue! hehe

Guest poopiness

katamari: PLAYBOY? what do you think I'm rich or something? I can only afford Playgirl T_T. And why do you lie? My doctor would never call me. Ever since my last physical, things have been awkward between us. I haven't called him because I didn't want to sound desperate.

lilmelon213 : so true!!

untouched.hart: yea, I stopped picking up the sunday papers too... The only strip I like is "pearl before swine"

anniieeboo: I see your name too!! **points** :D

sueyun x3 minwoo: ahaha you are now on the pm list. Aren't you glad you replied? ;D

And yea, I do the same thing for my PM list, if not for firefox, I would probably not do pms...

lo0say: triple dorms is not cool. 3 guys in a room as big as a walk in closet? very very uncool. Majoring in psychobiology :D, yourself?

dragonjade: ahaha if you actually walk around with two traffic signs, you'd look retarded! And no that's not gum. it's worse ;D

Um... I don't think I'll ever make one where he gets the girl. Well maybe if I ever get a girl myself, I'll make one :D

ichikawaii: it only went up 5 levels. Now I'm at 0. which sucks!! you need to fix that!!

JAE JUN: it's cute because it's true ;D

juhjenn: I think I've seen that angry little girls strip :D

Yea I'm in the 87% but for all the wrong reasons. I can't believe I lost my virginity to my chem professor. This was so not how I imagine it. There was no candle light, no satin sheets, no romantic music, no rose petals on the bed, and worst of all, no girl!!

-JAYee_o4: THANK YOU!!! <3 LOL!! THANK YOU!! ;D

twist&fall-: wow your friend is sneaky!! I usually just don't tell them, or change the subject hahahah

xblush: OW!! you patted too hard. I have a boo boo. and you know what you gotta do don't you? ;D

oh ahaha, well actually I posted up 2 pictures so far, 1 of which you can see my whole face. ;D

random azn: seriously, tell me about it!! Spitting on my head and stuff... NOT COOL!!!

hyukiemylove: ahaha the easter egg is the answer to the trivia I posted. Which basically is that groping her makes him happy in the pants. You'll know what I'm talking about when you look at the picture :D

jen: as you wish!! :]

conscience: he wasn't pathetic, she was just plain mean T_T

kitarisa: well don't wait!! :D here's more.

Mae!: okay you're on the list, you should feel special, it's a VIP list ;D

and what do you mean they should have name? you mean the characters or the strip?

mermaid: I was really hoping you wouldn't find out, because well, it's humiliating... T_T

Sure you can take control, I don't mind, either way I'm getting some hot bunny-carrot action!! PM list added, top too, so you are pretty awesome ;D

lilchan: evil teddy bears already haunt me... T_T

j1youngxj3: kinda feels bad? only kinda? wow he got spat on and you only feel KINDA bad. you're a jerk!!

haha you're added to the list ;D

bbasya: well then where is the love? Because I sure can't find it T_T

added to PM!! :D

dietPill: ahaha cool name!!

Little Miss Snackwrap: ahaha yea... I'm going for the pity tactics. I'll just keep bleeding until they feel pity for me, and stop beating me up. It's great, it works 25% of the time!

ladee_bug: and I'd LOVE for you to be on my PM list ;D

Desideratum: omg! you even forgot that we dated? stab me in the heart why don't you!

bORicha.: I know, it's pretty hott! So hop on already!! By the way, you're pedaling.

yea I do like smiles :], so you gotta smile more often for me! ;D

sachiko_x: DONE!! now show me your picture this instant!

lov3.y0u: success!!

overly_obsessed: ahaha well I gotta entice them to come back. I gotta sell myself!! Plus I have the most fun flirting with you anyways ;D

Don't worry, that little boy is still like me. Lonely!! UGH... SO UNCOOL!!

suki_*: except in mine, the girls are the jerks ;D P.S. have anyone told you, you look like byul? She's a kpop singer.

YES!! It only took half and hour to reply T_T, I need to type faster

UPDATE FIFTEEN 6-01-07

comic_Jealousy-100.jpg

I mean I'm so much better. I'm taller, bigger, AND I can talk. What more does she want

ILOVEASIANS.jpg

^ Newest one. Designed it for a t-shirt thing that little miss snackwrap was doing.

I also have the wallpaper version of it, if anyone wants it, I'll post it up :D

ANNOUNCEMENT: OKAY so I updated the PM list. Check to see if it's correct :D

PM LIST

mermaid

random azn

bORicha.

katamari

untouched.hart

jen

lo0say

-JAYee_o4

anniieeboo

juhjenn

viet13aby90

conscience

lov3.y0u

ichikawaii

alena_thao

xblush

hyukiemylove

Little Miss Snackwrap

dragonjade

lilmelon213

sueyun x3 minwoo

Mae!

lilchan

j1youngxj3

bbasya

ladee_bug

sachiko_x

indefinable

I WANT THE WALLPAPER VERSION!!!*jumps up and down*MEEEE!!

thank you for the PM BTW..XD

wha?!?!then MORE evil teddybears will haunt you..and these WILL STEAL YOUR COOKIES!!!so be scared

THERES A TEDDYBEAR COMIC!!TTTEEEEDDDDYYBBBBBBEEEEEAAAAARRSSSSS

is it seriously that small?

well at least u don't have parents behind ur back all the time

i'm still a high school student, in year 11 this year.

wat's psychobiology? i've never heard of that major. Which college do u go to as well?

i love the first one

it's soooooo cute!!!!

thanks for the pm

Little Miss Snackwrap: ahaha yea... I'm going for the pity tactics. I'll just keep bleeding until they feel pity for me, and stop beating me up. It's great, it works 25% of the time!

Hahah well honey I hate to break it to you, but I don't think it's ever going to work out between us if you're more of a girl than I am....and then there's your manslave complex....so I guess if you keep this up, you'll be renting that treehouse for nothing :rolleyes:

I mean I'm so much better. I'm taller, bigger, AND I can talk. What more does she want

One that doesn't talk and is smaller so that it can be effortlessly abused :phew:

PS. Is the wallpaper version different than the one you sent me? I'm using it as my wallpaper right now and it looks fine... :]

Guest indefinable

Hello! This is the first time I saw this thread on Soompi. @_@ How did I manage to miss out this cute thread?!

I totally love your comic strips. They're so sweet. Gives a different perspective too, of boys and girls. :P

Add me to the PM list, if it's possible? ^^;

Archived