Guest Key

just came by for some pics

f_6a00d10a768m_6844bb5.jpg

f_65235eeba9bm_8d66295.jpg

f_75145712hd0m_f62311e.jpg

f_Hiro273m_bb85a02.jpg

f_MizushimaHim_c01fa11.jpg

f_mizushimahim_335ee59.jpg

by the way, I have just watched Making 100 Scenes no Koi, though it was in Japanese therefore I didn't understand what he was saying. but it still got me more into Hiro <333

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest foreverpetal

omana!..haven't go here for a while...

i have the part the 2nd ep of ROK....

i'll put the DL link on profile when i got time...

......people!!

wake up!!! lets make this thread alive once more!!!!

anyways i made some icons of him.,...

teasers:

hirof19.jpghirof4.jpghirof20.jpg

found them HERE

feel free to use them and pls credit if using ^-^

OMG!! Apparently, our beloved Hiro is taken by none other than his own company mate, Ayaka.

she is one lucky girl and I would have never thought they'll ever get together. I guess I was wrong but they do look good from the picture.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4329/hiroayakamc5.jpg

credits to livejournal

OMG asddfdjhjhkl shes sucha lucky girl -____-"

i'm so madd jealous of her..

oh well they look pretty cute♥

------

cholo thank you so much for those caps!~

ive been hiro-deprived for the past few weeks T.T

those caps are just what i needed, lol

i really love his current hairstyle, he looks so young♥♥

EDIT

happy 22nd page!!

sorry got nothing to share :/

Guest Pinklett

OMG!! Apparently, our beloved Hiro is taken by none other than his own company mate, Ayaka.

she is one lucky girl and I would have never thought they'll ever get together. I guess I was wrong but they do look good from the picture.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4329/hiroayakamc5.jpg

credits to livejournal

OMG... I DIED for a minute

till i realized who the girl was, i really love ayaka, she looks so down to earth, talented (the best japanese female singer atm, imo), she's not that *cute/i'm kawaii/i'm always happy and smiley type of girl, i think she's really cool

it is still a shocker though, cause this pairing is so unexpected

but i think i like hiro more for this cause he likes girls like ayaka,

theyre cute, love this 'sortof random' pairing

Guest foreverpetal

OMG! good to hear that its just a false news XD

what a relief!

pheww....goodness....

HAPPY 22nd page!!

awesome...we're growing!

oh wait here...just a graphic that i made!

using the brush that i downloaded...

hiromine_justine.jpg

:ph34r: sorry nothing latest to share

***runs away

http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2008/10/index.shtml

"Popular actor Mizushima Hiro (24) and singer Ayaka (20) are madly in love, according to today's issue of weekly magazine "Friday." The mag includes a photo of the two sharing an umbrella in the rain, a common symbol of romance in Japan (similar to a heart pierced by cupid's arrow). They were spotted in Tokyo's trendy Azabu Juban district, where they enjoyed dinner together before disappearing into a luxury apartment building. The couple are both with the Ken-On management agency, who refused to comment on the story, saying only "they're both adults..." The son of a former pro soccer player, Mizushima spent his youth in Switzerland and played the sport until his university days. He graduated from the prestigious Keio University and made his acting debut in the popular NTV drama series "Gokusen" in 2005. He landed the lead role the 2006 tokusatsu action hero series "Kamen Rider Kabuto." He's appeared in a handful of movies, including the big screen version of "Kabuto" and voiced the part of Bruce Banner for the Japanese dub of "The Incredible Hulk" earlier this year. Ayaka was the first female singer-songwriter to reach the Oricon chart top 3 with her debut release "I Believe" in February 2006. The following September, her 4th single "Mikazuki" became her first No.1 and she went on to win multiple awards in her freshman year."

Wow I never expected them to be dating because they seem so opposite. lol.

Archived