[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the similarity with Jun but he's like a billion times hotter. Anyhoo, just posting here because he's my new love :D

I read something about him being in some drama featuring him in 3 love stories (15 min each) or something like that? And they'd be on mobile phones or something? Whatever it is, I hope it gets subbed and is available for download :D. Can't wait for him to do some full length romantic dramas where he's the lead. :wub:

I see the similarity with Jun but he's like a billion times hotter. Anyhoo, just posting here because he's my new love :D

I read something about him being in some drama featuring him in 3 love stories (15 min each) or something like that? And they'd be on mobile phones or something? Whatever it is, I hope it gets subbed and is available for download :D. Can't wait for him to do some full length romantic dramas where he's the lead. :wub:

Yup yup he is

and he looks really hot in the drama too

glad there's another Hiro fan

who appreciates his great talents

Hiro is getting up there for real and he deserves it

i love his eyes the most,but short hair looks the best on him.love when he make a small smile

just watched the first few eps of hana kimi,& he is funny in there.looks can be cool,but he can act funny.

maybe i'll be his fan in time to come~` :D

Guest joan_qt2004

I saw a clip of him in YT speaking English with considerable fluency and without a thick Japanese accent. I don't know but looking at him reminds me of MatsuJun...in some angles they look so much alike.

What's with Japanese showbiz and not telling people if they're mixed?

I dunno

we still arent sure if he is mixed or not.

But that is kinda true they dun tell you if people are mixed to boot

maybe they think being mixed will hurt them in the long run

anyways new pix

00005.jpg

HIROSEXY.jpg

he is so beautiful :blush:

very very rare kind of handsome

i dont think he looks mixed but he's really hot! he does have similarities to Jun but i think Hiro's alot hotter, i like his eyes HAHA. haha i remember him in Lovely complex! soo cute! HAHA

^i love that first pic =D

he's hot and adorakable

loool

him in hana kimi was such hotness..

he was cool as dorm head nanba .. lol

and i just saw him in lovely complex

as a weak guy..

he's so dorky .. lol

a great actor

he's got the yoochun kind of handsomeness XDD

not really striking at first.. he doesn't have the usual handsome features everybody wants

but he's such a natural charmer ..

Guest tatteredpaper

Hey! I grabbed the one of the first scans from the post that started this thread and read though some of it...as usual, some of it is boring, but a few intersting things:

--What kind of girl do you like?

Hiro: I like a family-oriented girl. When you're with them, you feel a sense of security and peace.

Yamamoto: I like the "older-sister" type of girl.

--Well, you are in college, so have you ever gone to a GOKON (a party, often at a rowdy restaurant, where males and females get together to "meet and greet", sometimes going home together/exchanging cellphone numbers)?

Hiro: Nope, I haven't ever gone. Lately I haven't even been going to college (because of work).

--About his past in Switzerland.

Hiro went to an international school, so looks like he only learned English. (no french, etc, as some people have asked) For the first year he was there (6 years old? 7?) he cried almost everyday at kindergarten because he didn't know any English at all and had no friends. But of course he quickly learned English and soon made friends. He said, "Looking back, that first year was very rough."

If anyone wants something about him (or Yamamoto!! who I think is much cuter, actually...) translated just high-res post the scan here and I'll see what I can do.

:)

Guest chinkboye22

seriously whats the big deal about him being mixed, he's probably full, if he's mixed then he's mixed if he's not then he's not plus there is a small percentage of full Japanese ppl that look Euroasian even though theres a lot of actors that are mixed like the obvious Eiji Wentz and that guy that is half Spanish forgot his name

-Takashi Tsukamoto is full Japanese and his facial features are very sharp and caucasian like, if it wasn't for his eyes i probably wouldn't know he's full Japanese

plus it's not only him; there is a bunch of actors that may look sorta Euroasian but aren't...same goes for Gackt too

it just the way how a very few number of Japanese ppl look, i mean if u look at a lot of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese celebs they all look kinda typical with the flatter face even if they have huge eyes or a tall nose like Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Wu Zun, and all those kpop boybands etc..they aren't very unique cuz the next generation will look similar, the only Chinese celeb that has EuroAsian genes is Edison Chen and he is 1/8 Portugese, this is also random but did u know Bruce Lee is 1/4 German..

geez some of you people overreact over nothing, u remind of those ppl that assume all Mexicans are suppose to tan skinned and short then they go OMFG its a white Mexican!!! impossible how!!! well maybe he/she has Spanish blood -___-

• 2 weeks later...

seriously whats the big deal about him being mixed, he's probably full, if he's mixed then he's mixed if he's not then he's not plus there is a small percentage of full Japanese ppl that look Eurasian even though theres a lot of actors that are mixed like the obvious Eiji Wentz and that guy that is half Spanish forgot his name

-Takashi Tsukamoto is full Japanese and his facial features are very sharp and caucasian like, if it wasn't for his eyes i probably wouldn't know he's full Japanese

plus it's not only him; there is a bunch of actors that may look sorta Euroasian but aren't...same goes for Gackt too

it just the way how a very few number of Japanese ppl look, i mean if u look at a lot of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese celebs they all look kinda typical with the flatter face even if they have huge eyes or a tall nose like Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Wu Zun, and all those kpop boybands etc..they aren't very unique cuz the next generation will look similar, the only Chinese celeb that has EuroAsian genes is Edison Chen and he is 1/8 Portugese, this is also random but did u know Bruce Lee is 1/4 German..

geez some of you people overreact over nothing, u remind of those ppl that assume all Mexicans are suppose to tan skinned and short then they go OMFG its a white Mexican!!! impossible how!!! well maybe he/she has Spanish blood -___-

Well I don't care if he's mixed or not

..but it is very very questionable, even many people in japan question if he is mixed

you can't compare him to Takashui Tsukumoto or Gackt either because Takashi Tsukumoto looks like a full japanese and Gackt had a whole bunch of surgery and wears contacts and dyes his hair blonde..ends up looking like a white woman. No offense to Gackt I love him

But Hiro IMO just doesnt look full japanese, he can pass for hawaiin, native american, spanish, or half white

About Shirota Yuu, he looks much more on the spanish side than the japanese side

Keep it real if you saw Yuu walking down the street would you think he was japanese??

and another reason why it is questioned is because in Kamen Rider Kabuto a half japanese boy (who looked very caucasian) potrayed him as a child.

No one is jumping the gun that he is mixed it's just a question.

Anyways

I have more pichas u guys

00004.jpg

00005-1.jpg

00006.jpg

@tattertaper do u think u can translate this a lil bit?

it's okay if you can't :3

Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest geishaOo

oooh, he's very good looking.. in Hanazakari no Kimitachi e he's so skinny though so he looked almost too different from these pictures.. i like him with black hair.. seems like not too many asians can pull off the natural black hair look these days.. which is weird..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Khikarugal

He's gonna play Soshi from Yuu Watase's manga Absolute Boyfriend! Good thing it's not Night cuz I don't really like Night.

Guest cholo

thanks for this thread, which i finally found!

loved him as Nanba Senpai in Hana...

he's one H-A-W-T guy!! :P

...and im looking forward to see him again in AB

Archived