Prayer Requests

Guest mistahbang

Guest mistahbang

For Everyone...that means you :)
I haven't edited in forever. But I thank God, even if this thread helped one person go along his/her day.

You know, we all have so many problems and so many reasons to be unhappy in our lives, but guess what? I believe in God and I believe His plan is greater then

mine. I can make so many plans and be disappointed by earthly ambitions, but guess what? God's plan is perfect, and I am part of something perfect. And in His plan

He never said there was going to be no suffering or pain, in fact, when you do follow God you are going to face persecution, backstabbing of friends, possible death,

and many other scary things. Why? Because when you live a life with God, you don't lead a normal life. You lead a life of humbleness, and faithfulness, and the path to

Heaven.

AND GUESS WHAT?!? GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS! God loves you and He is pleased with you! Don't ever run away from Him! It breaks His heart. When you sin, or do the same sin

every single time and feel guilty and run away, that's exactly what the devil wants you to do because he wants to cut off your ties with God. When you feel ashamed, remember God

loves you and wants you to return like the prodigal's son.

God bless you all, and have a great week!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mskama

awww this is an awesome topic. =).

if i have any prayer requests i will come back^^;;..

However, i will pray for you! i hope things go well. Nothing is impossible with God^^

Guest cherrie.7

awww thats really sweet.

im actually a buddhist but i respect all religions.

i honestly believe there is more than one truth but yeah religion is a sensitive topic to most people.

but i will pray for u too =] despite whatever religion or belief u or anyone go by.

for me theres a couple of dramas but i have faith that it will resolve eventually

like for now just problems with everything..

family, friends, money,myself - like im slipping away from my usual self and this guy i really like =P.

so i hope you pray for me too =]

Guest lovehunter12

Hey =D

this is really really sweet & thoughtful of you..

Ill pray for you huns...

My prayers would be:

-Financial problems

-Hoping Trials & IGCSE ill do well

-Hope my dad business will go well.. & my dad's business friend would stop troubling my dad with problems

-Hope that i have good relations will all my friends...

Thank you thank you so so much... <333

^ i hope you guys the best..

for the one with dad with cancer.. >< i noe someone that has a dad with cancer. and i thought that my friend would had it too, bcoz that friend of mine had tests and symptons =(

i hoep all you guys financially stabled! and problem-free!

PRAY

=( aww im christian :) ill pray too!

` the POOR!

` every single relationship [friend,family, aqquaintance etc] will go fine and good :)

` problems in life will go smoothly away. [not going to details] ^^

Guest sglolligirldd

i pray for everyone in this world and everyone who keep their prayers and thoughts inside their heart! AMEN.

i also pray for myself and my relationship with my boyfriend.

i pray that he will realize all the pain he has done to me...and that he will treat me better.

i pray that him and i will become stronger and love each other more.

i pray for my family.

i pray for my finance problems.

i pray for my grades.

i pray for my friends and their problems.

GOD BLESS US ALL. PLEASE HEAR OUR PRAYERS LORD.

AMEN.

Guest mistahbang

:) well just wanted to let you guys know I am praying for you guys lol

He does hear our prayers.. and His love which has been perfected in us, and will never waver nor fade.

"I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy." (Psalm 116:1 )

^ i hope you guys the best..

for the one with dad with cancer.. >< i noe someone that has a dad with cancer. and i thought that my friend would had it too, bcoz that friend of mine had tests and symptons =(

i hoep all you guys financially stabled! and problem-free!

PRAY

=( aww im christian :) ill pray too!

` the POOR!

` every single relationship [friend,family, aqquaintance etc] will go fine and good :)

` problems in life will go smoothly away. [not going to details] ^^

yea that's sort of my situation as welll..because my dad has it, but grandfather has it, and my great grandfather had it :(.. but it's ok because I'm not going anywhere until my purpose on earth is complete

Guest grllprops

my familie's financial needs. and being having obedience in doing what God wants me to do.

ill pray for you too.

Guest mistahbang

my familie's financial needs. and being having obedience in doing what God wants me to do.

ill pray for you too.

Don't worry, have faith God will provide for everything you need.. and remember that God shapes and forms our faith, we just have to ask Him to create a stronger foundation and in result, we will become more obedient. :) thanks for praying for me

Guest sarang_<3

this is an AWESOME topic! ^^

I have a lot of worries in my mind right now...

and boy "problems" xD

please pray that good things will happen to me!

and i'll pray for people here too!

Guest sarahahalee

aww andrewww

ill pray for you (:

and have been.

mmm my prayer request is to just

stay strong.

stay strong in everything.

school, family, relationships w/people & God, in just everything.

like.. have no fear i guess? haha yeep

Guest honeysky

I think this is a great topic!! I will definitely pray for you mistahbang~~ What's your real name?? :P

Even though we're not all together, God says when two or more meet I will be there, so I think God knows that there are many people reading this and he's watching us now. ^^

Please pray for me about a few things too ^^ It doesn't hurt to have some extra support~!

- my grandma has a severe brain hemmorage

- I recently got accepted to study abroad so please pray for me about that~! I feel like this is really where God wants me to be right now so I wanna make the best of it =)

- my boyfriend will start his career next month

- I can grow closer to God

Thanks for making this topic!! I will pray for everyone in here!! =)

Guest mistahbang

I think this is a great topic!! I will definitely pray for you mistahbang~~ What's your real name?? :P

Even though we're not all together, God says when two or more meet I will be there, so I think God knows that there are many people reading this and he's watching us now. ^^

Please pray for me about a few things too ^^ It doesn't hurt to have some extra support~!

- my grandma has a severe brain hemmorage

- I recently got accepted to study abroad so please pray for me about that~! I feel like this is really where God wants me to be right now so I wanna make the best of it =)

- my boyfriend will start his career next month

- I can grow closer to God

Thanks for making this topic!! I will pray for everyone in here!! =)

lol my name is Andrew Bang. And yes i agree God is watching us now and hearing every one of our prayers. and i will definitely pray for you :)

OH! i don't know if this will help anybody, but my pastor told me a good thing to do when you pray is to go to your own special private place. So, if you can, find a special spot where you can give God your attention and thoughts. My special place is in my garage.. lol longgg story. Well, I want you guys to know I do read everything, and pray for you throughout the day. God bless you! and have a great day

Guest liljewelz

even tough we dont see God, He is watching over us.

^Agreed.

I think this is a great topic. I'll definately say a prayer.

My requests:

-I think something on my car is broken and I probably won't be able to afford to get it fixed.

-My grandma is dying

-Money issues (a really common thing on here)

-That things just go smoothly in our lives.

(My husband adds that we learn Japanese really quickly)

Archived