Kim Hye Sung's Gf Pics

Guest tast3sw33tlov3

Guest tast3sw33tlov3

many pics of them together
Kim Hye sung (minho from highkick) states he's not going out with HWANG YOO MEE

but there are a lot of pictures of them together and also short video clips of them together

i personally think they look cute together

he thought she was prettier than hyori >__<

enjoy the piccccssss i dont know if there actually dating or if there keeping it a secrettt

(editx) now u can see the pics sorry for the inconvenience`

935046_1174992996.jpg

782029_1174992973.jpg

743042_1174993016.jpg

632031_1174993009.jpg

401034_1174992983.jpg

00148.jpg

Guest manlytoe

woah this is fast.. i just finally read what was posted in UM and now pictures? YAY!!!!

BUT WHERE ARE THE PICTURES? THE LINK DOESN WORK EITHER????

---edit---

i see it now!!! dang they both look freakin cute!!!!!!!!!!

really nice!!!!

Guest kkam jjak

i think kim hyesung was a nalalee.... he hung out with a lot of the uhlzzangs and i assume from the pics taken that most of them are nalalees

that IS his girlfriend! i remember seeing these pics. & the last pic he put as his main profile pic on his cyworld like awhile ago.. but then he deleted it and made a new one after he came out on highkick.

Guest iLOVEjelly

after all these pictures surfaced, kim hye sung said that hwang yoo mee is not his gf and that they are actually just really close friends. He also said pictures of his gf are only on his cell phone and nowhere on the net. i would post the article but too lazy to find it. welllllllllllllllllllll as long as jung il woo is single, im happy :D

Archived