[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snowprincess

love, love, love the OST. its the perfect music for one of the best contemporary kdramas i have ever seen. each track just makes me smile, laugh and remember. my fave of course is "Fly Again". its just so positive and real. glad to see this thread slowly but surely growing.

Yea..I absolutely love the OST of this drama..

It's one of the best OSTs which came out this year, apart from HIT and Snow In August.

I'm thinking of compiling all the info such as the download links for this drama, so it can be put in the first post.

I know the drama has ended a long time ago..but I really want ppl to watch this drama.

So please, if anybody can help with compilation, you can PM me. I'll start going thru the pages today..

Yea..I absolutely love the OST of this drama..

It's one of the best OSTs which came out this year, apart from HIT and Snow In August.

I'm thinking of compiling all the info such as the download links for this drama, so it can be put in the first post.

I know the drama has ended a long time ago..but I really want ppl to watch this drama.

So please, if anybody can help with compilation, you can PM me. I'll start going thru the pages today..

dear ripgal :D

Aja Fighting!!!!

finally im done watching this series.. whew!!! i agree to ripgal this is a must-see drama..

it is a story that depicts the reality about friendship and love.

some people have a lot of friends yet the thing is are they real ones?! are they someone you can run to during ur low points?! i like how they portrayed their friendship. they would sing their souls and cry their hearts out. their mere presence is enough to ease the pain and bring comfort and security which is beyond compare.. they would dance along the road and drink if they can't contain their feelings anymore until such time that the alcohol itself would boost their courage to admit what really lies within their hearts.. the motivation and strength you give out to each other so both dreams can be fulfilled..

certainly people fall in and out of love, you'll never know when did it start or how. its just that the feeling is right. it makes you happy and inspired despite the obtsacle syou encounter.. a matter of sincerity. it can be shown in simple gestures like carrying her back to bed. leaning on to his shoulder. willingness to stay all night and see a movie, take a morning jog and play. quite confusing right.. it is because it is only their heart that understands. no matter how you hold your feelings as long as it is intense and destinya nd fate will find its way to bring two people together..

hyun tae and lanxi who said lovers can't be friends?! you can have both.. it's a matter of choice..

as fro the ending, they really feel comfortable with each other and their love is true. youth may have gone but there's more in store as you live each day. wee!!! :) i really love this series.. it's in my fave list already.. ive always wanted a story abt friends falling for each other.. soo ae and jung jin portrayed their characters well..

thanks for the re-up of ost btw..

Well said venice. The way you described the essence of NH and HT's friendship was really touching..

That's what I love about the drama, the way they depicted the very small gestures of frienship which could amount to anything including love. It's also on top of my fav drama already... it's simple but great.

Guest teautis

am rewatching it again and listening to the songs by Moses.... ( thanks to ripgal.. i know the singer ) and wonders if anyone have the whole song with the translation?

thanks

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been talked about or asked before but I didn't want to read any spoilers so here's a quick question:

1. Was Sung Ah cheating with Seung Won before he died? Or was she officially dating him?

2. Also perhaps I missed something but the original synopsis made it sound like Nan-Hee didn't have contact with Hyung Tae for awhile and then she meets up with him. But from the story, it seems like they've always been in contact with each other. Is that right?

Thanks!

LA18 aired the finale tonite. Gosh, they cut like almost half of the episode!! Hmphh!! :angry: Cant wait to get my hands on the DVD, gotta own one for sure <_<

get-10-2007-upload2world_com_qafbnc.jpg

The hand that I held thousands of times

before became something more.

The small jokes I spit out

suddenly had meaning.

I enjoyed it a lot.

It amazed me that it was happening.

I can't do this with any other woman,

these are things that I can only do with you.

bararain.gif

so sweet !!!!

akebi-a1.gif

reposted : Lee Jung Jin Fansite

Archived