[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest flycrazily

this drama is really delightful to watch. haha its so cute eps the best friend relationship between nan hee and hyung tae. i guess thes been fooled by friendship that he forgot if he even loses nan hee than of course hell be sad like the way he is in the first couple of eps with his pass gf or maybe more. :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jadeacl

You shouldn't be hardsubbing WITHS2 softsubs with the video and posting them up on streaming sites. Or if you weren't the person, don't advertise the links.

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

Because of this issue http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44451.htm

as of today, Tuesday 01/30/07, WITH S2 will release only softsubs for ALL EPISODES.

Please keep fansubbing alive by NOT reproducing/distributing any hardsubbed

episodes from our softsubs on YouTube, DailyMotion, veoh or any other streaming

websites/forums/newsgroups/online hosting services such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace,

yousendit, mediafire, etc. , as that would put our team in greater risks.

This is just completely an inference on my part BUT I think lyptika is a member of the WITHS2 subbing team and probably has permission. She already has done so with many shows without problems. See Disclaimer on first page.

You shouldn't be hardsubbing WITHS2 softsubs with the video and posting them up on streaming sites. Or if you weren't the person, don't advertise the links.

http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

Because of this issue http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_44451.htm

as of today, Tuesday 01/30/07, WITH S2 will release only softsubs for ALL EPISODES.

Please keep fansubbing alive by NOT reproducing/distributing any hardsubbed

episodes from our softsubs on YouTube, DailyMotion, veoh or any other streaming

websites/forums/newsgroups/online hosting services such as clubbox, megaupload, sendspace,

yousendit, mediafire, etc. , as that would put our team in greater risks.

I think lyptika has permision from WITH S2..many of the dramas that she posts are subbed by WITH S2 and she has done so for a LOOOOOONG time now without any problems...she gives credit to them too :D

This is just completely an inference on my part BUT I think lyptika is a member of the WITHS2 subbing team and probably has permission. She already has done so with many shows without problems.

I think lyptika has permision from WITH S2..many of the dramas that she posts are subbed by WITH S2 and she has done so for a LOOOOOONG time now without any problems...she gives credit to them too :D

Hmmm. Just to clear things up:

1. lyptika is NOT a member of WITH S2, and,

2. NO permission has been given to ANY uploaders AFTER the this issue is brought upon.

So, yes, technically, even WITH credits intact, we still need to ask EVERYONE to RESPECT WITH S2's decision in this matter.

Thank you for your supports & let's keep fansubbing alive! ^^

Guest melodia

so far the drama is great.

i'm watching time between dog & wolf and only happened to chance upon this drama, but i'm so glad that i did.

definitely a mood upper after so much drama from watching dog & wolf.

9 end 2 outs is more realistic too.

but... i was wondering... hyung tae's ex-girlfriend... does she have a greater role later in the drama?

she seems to be the second lead according to picture layouts and everything, but she seems to be featured less than ji sun (ht's coworker)...

happy watching!

Guest babymarzy07

Hmmm. Just to clear things up:

1. lyptika is NOT a member of WITH S2, and,

2. NO permission has been given to ANY uploaders AFTER the this issue is brought upon.

So, yes, technically, even WITH credits intact, we still need to ask EVERYONE to RESPECT WITH S2's decision in this matter.

Thank you for your supports & let's keep fansubbing alive! ^^

This said, it might cause problems for fansubbing if WITHs2's stuff is online againist you guys wishes. I think the poster should relay this to lyptika or something. That whole controversy before gave me a scare. We should try helping the fanusbbers to keep fansubbing alive! ^^

Guest egimae

i uploaded the ost (mp3 version; 75MB)... someone was asking for them earlier...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EHWUUHLS

but... i was wondering... hyung tae's ex-girlfriend... does she have a greater role later in the drama?

she seems to be the second lead according to picture layouts and everything, but she seems to be featured less than ji sun (ht's coworker)...

i was wonderin' the same thing too... she wasn't even really mentioned much on the 2nd and 3rd episode...

Guest acemaverick

signz lyptika is uploaded so many that i think we have given up on tellin her already, she ups bons and d-fans shows too.

jadeacl, please go have a look at the d-a member list before you say lyptika is a member of WITHS2. i have watched her vids, the typeset is nice, but still...

yeli, yes she has uploaded without any problems but as i said earlier, i think we have given up telling her. so...

on a lighter note, the show is getting more interesting, i can't wait to see how will Nan Hee be like when Jung Joo leaves to go on the audition in US

It makes me wonder if they're going to pull a fast one on us while Hyung Tae and Nan Hee's relationship develop. They'll be off into the land of coupledom or something and then bam! Hyung Tae's first love appears. Oh man if they did it like that, I'd lose so much respect for this drama.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for better things.

Guest minie_k89

i really like this drama..

although i just get to find it out about it 2 days ago..

i was able to catch up with it..

somehow,this drama is very funny ...

the friendship between Hyung Tae and Nan Hee is really strong that they've been friends for almost 30 years..

anyway,that college boy is seriously getting on my nerves..

the way he cry..LOL

but i do enjoy it alot...

Guest chrysle

Hello. Was wondering if anyone knows the duet that HT and NH sings. They sang it in the first episode and again in 2nd or 3rd I think. It's really cute :lol:

I'm loving "9 End 2 Outs" a funny, witty and refreshing drama with a great story line ... Loving Lee Jung Jin ... soo adorable and handsome ... I'm soo glad he finally landed a leading role ... very much deserved ... :w00t:

Simply adorable together

4kiss021b2ew.jpg

Guest jadeacl

jadeacl, please go have a look at the d-a member list before you say lyptika is a member of WITHS2. i have watched her vids, the typeset is nice, but still...

My apologies. I would like to make it clear though that I was not stating a fact merely saying it was a best guess. Knowing this now, it seems, for lack of a better word, unfair (that's life isn't it) that there's little you can do to stop her.

Guest Slicerwind

Yee, thanks for the screencaps but the file sizes are so huge they don't show/load correctly. I've been refreshing the page each time, and some only finish loading halfway through and others dont appear at all at other times.

Archived