[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

LOL. Why is that guy always crying?

I don't know.... I really can't stand cry babies ... believe me I can't!.... but this guy looks so cute! I can't believe I'm saying this!!!!!! But he is cute isn't he?!!!!

He reminds me of Bi as well as a Korean Facial Mask. Neither one I thought were cute until I saw such features in this guy.

He is really a cutie :wub:

Guest haruka

I don't know.... I really can't stand cry babies ... believe me I can't!.... but this guy looks so cute! I can't believe I'm saying this!!!!!! But he is cute isn't he?!!!!

He reminds me of Bi as well as a Korean Facial Mask. Neither one I thought were cute until I saw such features in this guy.

He is really a cutie :wub:

Woah. That's weird at one of the scenes where he's pitching I thought he looked a little like Bi. But I prefer the other guy ^_^

Guest Slicerwind

Hmmm where did you guys read they won't end up together? I think I mentioned that they might not, as it seems to be a story about friendship. If you got that idea from me, dont take it seriously. xD

Unless you got it from an official source. >_>

I'm in love with Su Ae though. I've never seen chemistry between two actors like this in any drama. There's this "aura" you sense when ever they're together, it makes me feel so happy.

Woah. That's weird at one of the scenes where he's pitching I thought he looked a little like Bi. But I prefer the other guy ^_^

HAHAH...i thought he looked like Bi at certain angles too! when he is wearing his baseball cap, it reminds me of Bi in A Love to Kill when he still had the brown hair....

I thought i was seeing things...i'm glad i am not the only one...

And i also just noticed that this guy plays a gangster in Time of Dog and Wolf...i know someone had mentioned this earlier but i just saw ep 5 and 6 and noticed that INDEED he is in BOTH dramas...and they are such different characters too....here he is such an immature/sweet crybaby ...haha...and in the other one he is supposed to be this though guy...so FUNNY! :w00t:

Soo Ae's ex-boyfriend in this drama is played by LEE SANG WOO. i think he was in the drama 18 vs. 29 and the movie with KWON SANG WOO and Kim Ha Nuel ALMOST LOVE (2006).AND FYI, he isnt the guy in TIME OF DOG AND WOLF.
not her EX-boyfriend....her current one...the college kid :D
they were referring to NH's (Soo Ae) current college boyfriend played by Lee Tae Sung, he plays one of the gang members in TODAW...NH's ex-boyfriend is played by Lee Sang Wooost mp3 192kbpshttp://www.sendspace.com/file/mreo3ncredits: 9회말 2아웃@DC
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the OST in mp3 format :w00t: truly appreciate it!

Guest Saragorn

I'm loving this drama so much, even though I'm only watching the subbed episodes, so I've only seen one at this point. :lol: I thinks it's funny that people agree that Yoo Hee had no plot--I have the second half of it sitting on my computer because it bored me too much to finish it. :lol: The status for this drama moved up on the WITHS2 fansub wiki! Yay! :D I visit that page way too much, sometimes, because WITHS2 subs so many dramas that I watch.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the second episode! Thanks to uploaders here, especially those who put up the high quality links. It seems like many of the Korean drama uploaders at d-addicts don't remember to put torrents up until after the subtitles come out. I like to have the episode ready before the subs come out so I can watch it as soon as possible. This series is faster than some, though. Bah, I'm just too impatient. :lol:

I also thought the baseball player looked a bit like Bi, like Ji Hyun Woo did when I saw him in Over the Rainbow. Maybe talent agencies are trying to bank in on Bi's success?

Guest ~*gongjunim*~

i just finshed watching episode 5 and i just saw the preview for episode 6... ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! please tell me that girl doesnt board the plane with lee tae sung!! wahhhhhhhhhh!!!

downloading episode 6 right now!! :] can't wait!!!

Guest berkeleygal

I'm really enjoying this drama. I wished it was noticed more by viewers, then we could have the subs out faster (like Coffee Prince...can't believe all 10 epi are subbed). Anyways, I'm loving both Coffee Prince and 9 end, 2 outs. Great chemistry in both!!

BTW, does anyone have preview for ep. 7?

Guest ashleesimpson

OMG thank you , you guys so much for the caps. I can't wait to watch it.

But did HT's ex-GF SUng ah appear in ep 6 yet?

We don't see her in the first 5 eps.?

I also thought the baseball player looked a bit like Bi, like Ji Hyun Woo did when I saw him in Over the Rainbow. Maybe talent agencies are trying to bank in on Bi's success?

OMG...it's so funny because I ALSO thought the guy from Over the Rainbow looked like Bi! hahaha!

especially when he wore hats or beanies ...maybe it's the eyes and the jaw structure...because when you look at him and the guy in this drama straight in the face, they look NOHTING like Bi...WEEEIRD :blink:

Guest the.elephant

i want to start watching this but im a little confused about subs and CB

is the subs hard subbed for all the episodes on withS2 CB???

where can i find regular episodes HQ?? no hard subs in any episodes.

thanks

I'm really enjoying this drama. I wished it was noticed more by viewers, then we could have the subs out faster (like Coffee Prince...can't believe all 10 epi are subbed). Anyways, I'm loving both Coffee Prince and 9 end, 2 outs. Great chemistry in both!!

BTW, does anyone have preview for ep. 7?

i agree...i love the chemistry in both dramas...and WITH S2 is freaking FAST with coffee prince...they released all 10 episodes that have aired already...it's amazing....

i hope this drama gets more attention....

i know some users have started uploading the episodes on streaming sites, like Lyptika in veoh.com.....hopefully this way more people start to know about it...that's actually how i came across this drama....through Lyptika when she uploaded the preview :D

i noticed that WITH S2 has done some progress with the subs (they are almost done with ep 2 and 3 and are starting on 4) ...i check their site like crazy because they sub so many dramas that i am currently watching :blush:

anyways, hopefully once the subs for ep 2 and 3 are out, they will be uploaded on streaming sites and more people will be exposed to it, that way the drama's popularity will grow (well, at least online)....

Can't wait for the subs! :w00t:

this drama seems really fun (from what i saw in ep 1 ) :w00t:

Guest Slicerwind

omfg omfg omfg. When Soo Ae is on LJJ's lap while hes plucking out her white hairs (I think thats what they were saying hayun muri?), Soo Ae was SO CUTE OMFG!!!!

the.elephant: withS2 only does soft subs. Go download the HQ versions from their clubbox (only works on IE and might need an account, go to this thread to set one up http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566) and then download the equivalent sub. yeohweeping REALLY needs to update the first page...

Heres the site for the soft subs when they get released. http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_51417_0.htm

The clubbox is sometimes really slow. I get an average of 20kb/s. Heres the link: http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

WITHS2CB has to be in caps.

ashleesimpson: Sung ah hasn't appeared yet. I don't think shes even supporting cast in the drama. More like a cameo. It seems like HT's coworker is going to be the rival lover perhaps, and we'll probably see more Sung-ah in flashbacks. She'll represent regret and the past for HT I guess. That or she's just going to come in really late in the drama. lol

Update: Ental Version of Episode 6 is being uploaded as we speak from the looks of it on the clubbox! But cutiepie's sendspace link actually was pretty good medium quality. Too bad WithS2 only uses hq version. xD

Archived