^ haha no i love his character. he's so adorable & lovable lol

so different from his character in time between dog and wolf

everytime i look at him there i think of him in this drama

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teardrop

tae sung is sooo much cuter in here den his other drama... it must be hard to act like 2 diff. ppl while filming 2 diff. dramas at the same time.

i wonder when the "first love" is gonna show up..

i have a feeling shes gonna show up ..rite when lee jung jin and soo ae falls for ea other..

so it'll cause more drama. haha

these kinda dramas makes me want a " best guy friend" like him!! i'm jealous!! hahaha =p

Guest ashleesimpson

me too, I want a best guy friend like HT ,too.

And I want to see more flashbacks of NH's first love with Jyun Woo, I like that guy. He also played in 18vs29,right?

and that friend of NH,too.

I wonder when Sung ah will show up? or maybe she is no longer lead of this drama, but that coworker of HT.Maybe she has another project??? so they did re-write the storyline.

And that co-worker of HT, I'm curious about her ,too. Who is she? maybe she is the daughter of the precident where HT works????

Yeah I think JUng Joo is very cute, too. He is a little childish for NH.

Guest icepeachii

i like su Ae!

did anyone watch the movie she was in with lee byung hun?? It was sooo good and she's such an awesome actress!

Although i haven't watched this drama yet, i love it so much because of Lee Jung Jin! :rolleyes:

Mmm thanks for the pics. I notice alot of people are reading but not posting anything on the thread. Lets get this thread more lively and active! This show is better than coffee prince (but i did like that kiss scene in ep 10 xD)!!!

I want to discuss something with u guys but i have nothing to say since i haven't watched it and i don't know Korean, therefore, i can't translate News. :sweatingbullets:

For the "Coffee Prince"... i HATE both the main actor and actress, so, there is no point for me to watch it. :tongue2:

I'm also feel very sad because this topic is very quiet. :unsure:

I just started watching this drama, it is so funny! I loved the first episode. The chemistry between Su Ae and Lee Jung Jin is so good. I loved the scene when they were at the police station and he totally sold her out "I didn't do it, only she did it!" That was so funny, they were just like little kids! :lol: I thought it was so cute when Lee Tae Sung got all jealous cuz he was wearing her sweater too.

I read in a previous post that Su Ae and Lee Jung Jin acted in April Kiss together. Now I really want to watch that drama!

Guest ashleesimpson

i like su Ae!

did anyone watch the movie she was in with lee byung hun?? It was sooo good and she's such an awesome actress!

I did wacht that movie, The tittle of that movie is Once in the summer.

It's a sad movie about love between LBH and Soo ae.

Soo ae is so cute and kind in that movie.

Guest wangyen

this is a very good drama, withs2 shud make this main project along with coffee prince!!! :sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

btw wheres all the download links?!?!? not on 1st page? whus in charge of it??

and wats the rating!?1/ T_T

Guest jihye87

Nan Hee's story is just weird .. with all the ghosts and UFOs .. haha .. And the setting is ancient korea... :sweatingbullets:

amazing how Nan Hee could sleep in the sitting position ..

aw .. they show Nan Hee and her bf visiting Hyung Tae in the army with food ..

oh .. the actual timing of the show should be 9.40pm Korea Time.. I followed the timing on the first page and waited for an hour b4 checking the daum cafe .. aishh .. finally it's showing ..

200708040902571001_1.jpg

20070803183013_895_0.jpg

EABCACEB9E91ECA7802.gif

credits: daum cafe.

Guest ashleesimpson

yee731

what is that for pics.?

Nh and HT are in a Korean traditional clothes.

noknok

thank you so much for the posters.

I love that couple.

OMg, I'm totally fall in love with Lee Jung Jin and Su ae.

Guest jadeacl

Yay! More flashbacks confirming my suspicion

that NH had a thang for HT in high school. How apt, that it's HT's turn to be fantasizing, hehe. Weren't they both so adorable today?

Guest jihye87

yee731

what is that for pics.?

Nh and HT are in a Korean traditional clothes.

it's for the first scene in today's episode ..

jadeacl:yep .. i was happy to know that too ..

Guest Slicerwind

Ahahaha, noknock's picture sets it in stone. Nan Hee had a thing for Hyung Tae in high school. xD

Episode 5 aired by now I think! Can't wait for it to be uploaded. =3

Guest ashleesimpson

OMG, thanh you so much noknok for the pics and the preview of ep 6

Slicerwind, I knew it, I knew that NH must have a thing for HT before.

Archived