* Title: ロミオとジュリエット

* Title (English): Romeo and Juliet

* Tagline: ~すれちがい~ / ~Sure Chigai~ or "Passing Each Other"

* Genre:

* Format: Tanpatsu

* Broadcast network: NTV

* Broadcast date: 2007-Apr-07

Synopsis

Takizawa Hideaki will play a garbage collector whose father (Yamashita Shinji) becomes a murder suspect, while Nagasawa Masami will plays the daughter of the detective (Miura Tomokazu) involved in the case. "Romeo and Juliet" is about a female college student and an injured young man she meets on the street. They fall in love, not knowing that the girl's police detective father is in the midst of a manhunt to find the young man's physician father, who is wanted for murder.

Cast

* Takizawa Hideaki as Morita Hiromichi

* Nagasawa Masami as Kibei Kisato

* Tanaka Misato as Morita Tokieda

* Yamashita Shinji as Kibei Reizou

* Miura Tomokazu as Morita Giichi

Guest crazyMuka

I believe that this is a SP, since I don't think it's possible for Masami to appear in 2 dramas at the same time, unless she can split herself of course XD. But Takki?!! Gosh, I have not seen him in a drama for AGES, this is good news. I hope someone will be kind enough to sub this.

Btw, I just looked up 'tanpatsu' and it pretty much confirmed my belief. It's a SP.

Guest asianrice

^Yeah, that's what I thought.. the thread title's kind of misleading.

(change it? :D)

The plot sounds interesting, and I also haven't seen Takki in any shows for a while.

And there will probably be subs because JE fans are just awesome like that. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Wonderland

Just watched this.....Tackey<3333 I miss the guy. =D He's starting to age a little though...or perhaps it's just because I've been rewatching some of his older dramas these past few days.

This SP was pretty good...I saw the first King Lear one with Mao and I must say I enjoyed this a little better. =) Wished the ending was a little different though (I prefer the original type ending). OH and I wish his orange hair could go...and a little trim wouldn't be too bad either. Hahaha....

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I was never a fan of Takki. I didn't quite see his acting ability or charm, well thats because I have only seen him in like one jdrama. I gotta watch this when I have time.

Guest luluchan

omg i want to watch this!!!!

I'm dling King lear~ but hmmm i want this more!!! but i need to wait for chinese subs~~ :(

Guest lakatsumi

Same here i checked on D-addicts and i dont think any fansub groups are working on this yet. Hopefully, someone will. ^_^

Guest luluchan

it's bad

i watched it this weekend~ had to fast forward

it's not good @ all ~ so plain and boring~ wat a waste of a good cast

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FiEnDmAkEr

For a while I thought it was really going to be Romeo and Juliet and was really excited- I'm in a R&J mood, hahaha ^^

Although, this seems interesting, too.

It reminds me of this book I read but I can't really remember it, hehheh

Guest lucky_moon

I watched this drama a month ago..

I love tacky acting & I hope to see him more in new drama cuz his acting is Fantastic..

Guest haneul love

i've been waiting for this.. but now that i know masami is the lead actress. . i don't want to watch it anymore =__=

Archived