Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest strawberry_hit

oh man...the website is pretty confusing...i went and clicked on the application form and stuff..filled it out, uploaded the video..but then i notice that there no submit bottom...

wonder if anyone could show me what you press to submit the thing....i pressed everything on the form but yeah nothing happen..hahaha *sigh*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pixiegirl99

oh man...the website is pretty confusing...i went and clicked on the application form and stuff..filled it out, uploaded the video..but then i notice that there no submit bottom...

wonder if anyone could show me what you press to submit the thing....i pressed everything on the form but yeah nothing happen..hahaha *sigh*

Maybe you could try scrolling down the page. :) I know that there is no scrollbar so just use the mouse. That happened to me too. i thought that there was no submit button until I scrolled down and saw the agreement thing and submit button. :)

HOLD UP!!! i was looking at the people that joined~

and you can join for MORE THAN ONE THING?

like one for all star~ one for SM~ one for BOA?

EDIT!

by the way when I open it up~ it's like... the registration form~

it doesn't open and i can't stroll it either O.o

Guest pixiegirl99

^ Try Internet Explorer. :) It doesnt work on Mozilla Firefox because all you can see is just the image.

I guess you can try in other categories. :) I know that some Soompiers have more than 1 entry. :)

Ill update the list in a bit.. But

I made a tutorial on the previous page.. http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=5451577 ... Which includes the solution to that problem.. (On the tutorial, scroll down to the last picture.).. Press CTRL and - in order to get the page to shrink.

Guest --hearts.

Dude this contest seems complicated...or how they formatted it anyways.

There are actually a lot of contestants that have a lot of potential and either they need to be less shy or have better mics. Two of the best I've seen are ones who have tried to sing timeless...both versions were in chinese and one of the videos was two girls singing. One of the girls in that video was pretty crazy good. The applicant names are kamiseo for one and LIU YING.

SM is gonna have a lot of fun with contest it looks like. =P

Guest rainhero181430262800

^rainhero18

The easiest way:

Thank you for that information, and we can join more than one? I want to know before I go enter the other one.

Guest strawberry_hit

Thanks guy for helping out...I've tried it ..and yeah finally found the bottom hahaha....god SM shouldn't have made things so complicated.....

Guest IaMsEo

rainhero18: yes, we can join more than one.

1. Could we get in both categories?

Yes you can. I've seen plenty of people get in more than one category.

14. How many entries can I sumbit?

You can submit as many as you like.

Guest Appolpai

^ It says so on the website. Or you can refer to the FAQ on page 18 to see all the deadlines in one go.

No, you can't delete your video once it's entered.

Guest VitaDolce*

truee trueee. Atleast i got good comments too well some.

you're pinay, yes? alot of filipino ppl are good at singing.

Yup. I'm Pinay :D <3

Yes that is true a lot are good in here.

Sorry for the late reply I just got back from the beach .. hahah XD

Fighting!

krnswtie

You can't delete your vids.

x_happydimples

The deadline for each category is posted in the faq section

that Psychotic Otaku made.

Guest Appolpai

Has anyone seen this SuJu T video? O_O It looks so good and it's really cute~ But I can't watch it all...it cuts off at 20 seconds for me. T_T; I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.

Guest HJ ☆ 501

I am thinking of applying as well. ^^ But still, I am confused! If you choose CF, that is if you want to be a model, right? (Somewhat, you know.. I can't dance or sing, haha. But I like to model!) Also, what is "gag"? It is under one of the choices for "part".

Oh, and one more question! When you choose a tab (for example, Ara or Yeon Hee Lee), on the bottom of those pages when they load there is a section of videos and it says the videos that have been chosen to pass the preliminaries. Well.... they aren't of the people who submitted them? Like in YHL's page they are just videos of her. I don't get it? Can someone please explain that to me? T T;

Guest spark0722

^HJ ☆ 501

I think you are referring to the 'Picture Production of Stars' where ppl upload videos using a SM star's pics or clips...

I think you should post your entry under the 'Challenge! Become a Star' section --> Lee Yeon Hee/Ara

Hope it helps :)

Archived