Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest jia0zi

does anyone know what this means?

다이어트 전문 쇼핑몰~네이버에★키티허브 ★치세요! 무료상담~o5o5-29o-666o

I also signed up for the contest. my name is Anita and i auditioned for Lee Yeonhee - image

my page =]

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest regal_aeros

it's funny when i upload my file.. the grey box comes out and disappear in like 1 sec... so is my vid uploaded yet??

Guest AestheticMelody

weee~ mine passed the preliminary.. their processing speed is faster than I thought o.o

I'm the one who sang Moon and Sunrise in the BoA section (the one who has a chubby face x_x)

Guest elynut

I'm also needing some help here..

I've tried to click on the 'FILE' button to upload my video, but a box with a message in Korean pops out..

Can anyone who knows Korean tell me what it's saying?

Thanks a lot in advance! (:

howww.jpg

Guest regal_aeros

Can you add me to the list?? I enter the contest too.. ^^ I'm the one singing Boa- My Genie..under Boa category of coz.. wearing a green t-shirt!! I can't get the link..can anyone post it up here.. I mean my clip..oh..by the way.. I'm JJ...thanks~!!

EDIT:

I found my link~!!

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2203

how did u get your vid to be uploaded.. how come i can't...

i have been trying the entire day... somemore please help me....

Guest dongbangshinki

Can you add me to the list?? I enter the contest too.. ^^ I'm the one singing Boa- My Genie..under Boa category of coz.. wearing a green t-shirt!! I can't get the link..can anyone post it up here.. I mean my clip..oh..by the way.. I'm JJ...thanks~!!

EDIT:

I found my link~!!

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...sp?audiSeq=2203

how did u get your vid to be uploaded.. how come i can't...

i have been trying the entire day... somemore please help me....

Erm.. i use window movie maker.. to edit my clip.. I just upload it at the registration form there.. that's all..

how long does it for you guys' vids to be passed through the preliminary round anyway?

Hm.. i register at around 5 just now.. then i online again at 7..then i see my clip there.. I also not sure how long..

Guest sierraskyeshoei

I'm in it too!!! Gosh... I should get out more... been stuck in the fanfix thread... ^^

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...asp?audiSeq=713

시에라 (Sierra): 여우비(동방신기) by 시에라 (Sierra) - TVXQ/Singing

http://audition.damoim.net/pages/event/con...asp?audiSeq=236

시에라 (Sierra): Sierra vs. Ara - Ara/Image

Add me please??? Thanks!

Guest 22__mandy

wahh sierra i saw your vid!!

it was pretty good!! ^^

nice voice you got there.

i commented and voted for ya ^^

hwaiting!!

Guest regal_aeros

Erm.. i use window movie maker.. to edit my clip.. I just upload it at the registration form there.. that's all..

Hm.. i register at around 5 just now.. then i online again at 7..then i see my clip there.. I also not sure how long..

i use windows movie maker too....

when you upload.. does your grey upload box stay there until u finish uploading everything?? How do you know that your vid has been uploaded??

*because my grey box comes out like for one sec and disappears... :tears:

Guest dongbangshinki

i use windows movie maker too....

when you upload.. does your grey upload box stay there until u finish uploading everything?? How do you know that your vid has been uploaded??

*because my grey box comes out like for one sec and disappears... :tears:

Oh.. yeah..the grey box stay until my uploading finish.. and it will state there ' Uploading complete' inside the box there..

Guest sierraskyeshoei

Thanks Mandy... Can you vote yet????

I couldn't upload my vid too... my friend did it for me... thank god for friends... ^^ It kept terminating at 80%... I gave up and asked for my friend's help...

Guest regal_aeros

OMG.. at least yours gets moving.. mine doesn't even MOVE at ALL!!! i wanna cry..... :tears:

i think i have to think of a way.. FAST

Guest sierraskyeshoei

regal_aeros: Get a friend to try it for you... maybe ur PC is not compatible with the website :P

nvr2clich3: It took mine like... a few hours before it was posted... but that was earlier in the competition. It could take days now... :P

Guest dongbangshinki

OMG.. at least yours gets moving.. mine doesn't even MOVE at ALL!!! i wanna cry..... :tears:

i think i have to think of a way.. FAST

Hm.. i think your pc got some problem.. just like sierraskyeshoei said..get a friend to try it for you.. don't worry..you still have time.. don't panic.. ^^

Guest dongbangshinki

but it can't be my com.. coz both my laptops can't work..maybe it's the internet.. argh... <_<

Hm.. maybe you should ask your friend to help you out.. maybe they can help.. internet problem?? Aww.. that's too bad..!! I think your friend will willing to help you..don't worry..!!

Archived