Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Japan Mar 23th|Thailand April 20th ]

OksanaSiytra

It seems our Parisian girl is having a good time. Love her pics...so chic! Effortlessly beauty.

As for her next project if it's a movie, I actually want her to work with a good veteran actor/actress (no romantic plot for now). I just want the focus to be on her and the story. 

But if it's a drama, I'm hoping she can work again with Yoo Ah In. I also like the idea of her being paired w/ KHN, they both have charming smiles :D

• Like 4

If I didn't know any better, I'd say this is all a vacation trip for her...lol. She just keeps on looking fabulous! I like her hat and little black dress. I envy how she can travel in style.

I just thought of another potential male lead for her - Park Hae Jin. He's older but still close to her age.

Although I can't still get enough of WWWSK and her chemistry w/ PSJ so I'm still rewatching it from time to time :lol:

• Like 5

18/08/10 Samsung x Viu Press Conference 

-JJ7xO-08m8.jpg

Spoiler

K8EJl0Vvmv0.jpg

YvZjXmzfjBI.jpg

xVk6VgtMHfQ.jpg

FclEjrAPuWI.jpg

3Ryj7aHvkFA.jpg

qkxK-1CgFDY.jpg

XiGPEOPvwKo.jpg

Park Minyoung at Samsung event in Singapore today :

> Her sister live in Singapore

> She dint like Durian(fruit)

> WWWSK cast hve a chat room.

Whn Minyoung talked in english

• Like 4

Park Min Young  revealed that she’s really nervous right now, and she is really excited to meet her fans in Singapore tonight. She also thanked Samsung & Viu for this opportunity to hold a Meet & Greet session in Singapore for the first time.

DkOXyqgUcAAPIf7.jpg

• Like 3