Quantcast
Oksana Sutra

Park Min Young 박민영 - Upcoming show: Busted season 3 (Netflix)

Hi, I recently watched Busted on Netflix followed with the cast interviews. It was mentioned that Seung-gi and Min Young are of the same age but the interview was November 2019 and I can't seem to do the math if in Google, Min Young was born March 04, 1986 and Seung-gi was born January 13, 1987. The only time that they will be of the same age is between January 13 to March 03 (if I'm not mistaken). I am talking about the Instagram video post of Busted Netflix last November 25, 2019. Can anyone confirm Park Min Young's year of birth? I visited Namoo's page but there was none.  

Thank you in advance. You guys are awesome. 

59 minutes ago, Avocado said:

Hi, I recently watched Busted on Netflix followed with the cast interviews. It was mentioned that Seung-gi and Min Young are of the same age but the interview was November 2019 and I can't seem to do the math if in Google, Min Young was born March 04, 1986 and Seung-gi was born January 13, 1987. The only time that they will be of the same age is between January 13 to March 03 (if I'm not mistaken). I am talking about the Instagram video post of Busted Netflix last November 25, 2019. Can anyone confirm Park Min Young's year of birth? I visited Namoo's page but there was none.  

Thank you in advance. You guys are awesome. 

I guess it's about Korean age and Europe age the difference is one year. So yes they the same ages.

• Insightful 1

On 5/20/2020 at 1:02 PM, Oksana Sutra said:

I guess it's about Korean age and Europe age the difference is one year. So yes they the same ages.

Oh I see, yeah probably. Thanks much.