Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young And Park Seo Joon Are A Charming Duo Behind-The-Scenes Of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon9.jpg

Park Min Young livening up the atmosphere on set, smiling brightly and blowing a kiss when she spots a camera.

Park-Min-Young8.jpg

Park-Min-Young-13.jpg

The production team of the drama commented, “Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young are working their hardest with affection for every single scene. Thanks to their synergy, the atmosphere on set is really great. Through the drama, please check out Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young’s diverse charms that go back and forth between comedy and romance.”

Park-Min-Young-Park-Seo-Joon-12.jpg

Park Min Young Prepares Thoughtful Gifts For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Cast And Crew

Park-Min-Young16.jpg

The actress prepared a coffee truck with drinks and sweet cookies for the cast and crew working in the hot weather and even picked out the best items from Shiseido, the cosmetics brand she is currently endorsing, for them.

Park Min-young is known for always taking good care of the actors and staff members who work with her on set. On this day, the cast and crew expressed their gratitude to her for her thoughtfulness.

Park-Min-Young17.jpg

• Like 4

Park Min Young Is Impressing With Her Superb Acting In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-min-young15.jpg

It’s been said that it’s hard to believe that “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” is Park Min Young’s first romantic comedy drama, considering how she’s thrown her all into the role and it seems to come naturally to her. She’s been taking her share of the spotlight as she makes viewers both laugh and relate to her character, and gives them lots of exciting and thrilling moments.

With “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” taking first place in the list of the Most Buzzworthy Dramas for the third time in a row this week, Park Min Young is the top female actor on the Most Buzzworthy Actors list.

On June 28, the drama shared stills of Park Min Young conveying the deep range of the emotions of her character Kim Mi So through her four different expressions. She has a sweet bright smile in the first that lights up her face, and a surprised look in the second with wide eyes. Her expression in the third photo shows how she’s deeply touched by something, while she appears lost in thought and troubled in the fourth.

whats-wrong-with-secretary-kim15.jpg

• Like 4

The Top K-Drama Stars Loved By International Fans In June 2018

park-min-young-park-seo-joon-lee-tae-hwan1.jpg

The popularity of the cast of tvN’s hit drama “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” shows on June’s chart!

Park Min Young has made her debut on the chart at No. 1. She plays secretary Kim Mi So in the drama, and has been receiving great reviews for her performance. This is her first romantic comedy drama, following roles in works including “City Hunter,” “Healer,” “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” and many more.

Her co-star Park Seo Joon has risen to No. 2, after making his debut on the chart in April following the success of the show “Youn’s Kitchen 2.” Along with his starring role in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” he has also acted in “Fight My Way,” “Hwarang,” “Kill Me Heal Me,” and much more.

Lee Tae Hwan is also June’s Rising Star. In addition to “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” the 5URPRISE member has appeared in dramas including “My Golden Life,” “W,” and “Please Come Back, Mister.”

Lee Joon Gi of “Lawless Lawyer” and Hwang Jung Eum of “The Undateables” also make their debuts on the chart!

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/02/top-k-drama-stars-loved-international-fans-june-2018/

• Like 4

Came here to appreciate Min Young's performance yesterday. She was just amazing especially last scene she rocked it. I had goosebumps watching that scene. I read the webtoon so I knew that's gonna happen but that scene was just beyond what I expected and Youngie made it extraordinary. So proud to be a fan of her. 

And so happy to see positive comments from netizens now, especially about her acting. She deserves it very well.

@OksanaS You know that I appreciate your handwork every time I visit here :DYou are doing an amazing job sis, always thankful to you. Thank you so much :wub:

• Like 6

Park Min Young Shows Impressive Range As Her Character Recovers After A Shock In “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”

park-min-young3.jpg

With Park Min Young getting great reviews for her acting in “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” new stills give a glimpse of how she’ll be showing her talents in the next episode!

See Also: 7 Times Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young Were Couple Goals In Episodes 9 And 10 Of "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

As the drama progresses, more and more attention has been focusing on Park Min Young. She plays secretary Kim Mi So, who’s known as a legend in the offices of Yumyung Group for being perfect at her role of assisting vice president Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon).

It’s said that she’s been getting lots of love from viewers for her performance, as she makes their hearts race with excitement, stirs up emotions of sympathy, and makes them laugh. On top of that, Kim Mi So’s outfits and makeup have made her serious style goals for many viewers. Park Min Young has been in first place on the list of Most Buzzworthy Actors for two weeks in a row, proving her status as one of the most popular actors of the moment.

New stills for “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” that were shared on July 11 show Park Min Young showcasing her acting range while her character is in the hospital following the shock of suddenly remembering the horrific details of her childhood trauma. The photos include her looking pale as she lies in the hospital bed, crying sadly, looking curious with wide eyes, and also smiling brightly and cheerfully.

park-min-young2.jpg

The varied emotions that can be seen in the photos are making fans wonder what happens to Kim Mi So during her time in the hospital.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/11/park-min-young-shows-impressive-range-character-recovers-shock-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 3