Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Haha @nicolelim88, that's okay and yes 3 adult daughters and Minyoung's age would be the oldest making it 4. lolol  Boys, girls love them both and happy with god's gifts. Can't say girls are easier since i didn't have boys. I'll just say it's one of the hardest jobs and one of the most rewarding. lol :) 

Guest nicolelim88

@Eileen531 thank you for the reply...... indeed you have 3 adult daughters. Wow! lucky you and yes, it's one of the hardest job to raise them well. Girl or  boy, it doesn't matter as long as they are healthy and as you said it "god's gifts". I know it's out of the topic..... he he he . Still no news from Minyoung???

-Throwback-

Old interview with Kim Min Seo* which she talked about Min Young

*KMS is Minyoung's co-star SKKS.

tumblr_m9ara2QPqF1qjq4p1o3_r1_1280.png

cr.GOGEOUS.haha

Q. How was it working in SKKS without an agent?

At the shooting scene Min Young helped me a lot. MY saw that I had no agent, and so she prepared snacks and meals for me; during night shoots, she also helped me by preparing warm packs for the cold. Also she would keep heaters under my feet. I think my falling in love with MY in the drama is justified (laughter). Also thank you, director and cast members, for taking care of me during the shooting.

Q. Chosun in the drama fell in love with a woman disguised as a man Kim Yoon Hee without knowing she is a woman. What are your thoughts about the woman-woman couple?

The first impressions I had of MY were very strong. Seeing Min Young wearing Confucian scholars' clothing for the first time at the shooting scene with her hair in a knot - she exuded a very delicate charm. Of course anybody would think this is a beautiful soft woman. But even when she put on the intellectuals ' clothing, she seemed very sexy to me.

I appreciate beautiful girls, although in the drama, but that was not the hard part (laughter). When we are actually acting, MY is not a girl. In the play I was acting out my love for Kim Yoon Shik.

cre:SKKS baidu for the Chinese translation from the Korean by NickeyOrli. Huge thanks to renelhaunglei for help with the English translation. (Mimi26 on PMY thread)

P.S

*KMS vacationed with minyoung in Paris (LINK)

repeating @vvxen's line "proud to be minyoung's fans" love-balloon-raccoon-emoticon.gif?130277

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

-Chef Minyoung-

[cr.lovepmyblogspot]
From Elle interview

“Because I like coffee, my friends call my house ‘Minyoung’s coffee shop’. Last summer’s menu was Sakerato. But lately I’ve like drinking Cappuccino. I would also make biscuits, cupcakes, pizza pies, carrot cakes to go with the coffee. When I bake and smell the delicious aroma, my entire mood gets cleansed and I feel sweet inside.”

Minyoung tweeted some of her food creations. Yummy!
credit to MinMinCouple wordpress and people who helped in the translation of the tweets

tweet003.jpg

“Good Morning! I woke up early today so I baked Madeleine cakes. The air smells so sweet ♥”

Hontas4* tweeted: Park Minyoung who has a pretty face and warm heart sent over these packs of Madeleines she personally baked, telling me to eat it with the baby in my tummy. Not only can she act, but she’s an excellent baker too! She even wrapped them so nicely. I’m so touched.
Minyoung replied: “Pretty Minyoung unnie” your baby is starting to be brainwashed in your tummy hehe

*she's minyoung's stylist

tweet004.jpg

“MinYoung Chef’s dinner dish ! have a good meal everyone yumyum”
Kim Min Seo, Minyoung's co-star in Sungkyunkwan Scandal replied" : Didn’t you promise you’d cook for me? When?
Minyoung replied: Call me when you’re coming over. I’ll prepare something delicious for you.

tweet005.jpg

carrot carrot today is carrot cake i hope everybody has a day as sweet as this carrot cake”

i wanna all cry-leaf-emoticon.gif?1292794623

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Guest Eileen531

Now I'm hungry and want that middle picture so bad......it looks yummy.   How sweet it is that even though Minyoung and Jessica too have both learned and can appreciate the importance of being the heart and soul of a household someday in their future with things like cooking and making a family. It will be an important part of their happiness and they didn't let being a star or an idol get in their way of staying normal and doing what their mothers  did for them.  Idk......i just have such an appreciation for young ladies who still see joy in making someone breakfast or talks about wanting a family. Sorry if this is off topic.

Now I'm hungry and want that middle picture so bad......it looks yummy.   How sweet it is that even though Minyoung and Jessica too have both learned and can appreciate the importance of being the heart and soul of a household someday in their future with things like cooking and making a family. It will be an important part of their happiness and they didn't let being a star or an idol get in their way of staying normal and doing what their mothers  did for them.  Idk......i just have such an appreciation for young ladies who still see joy in making someone breakfast or talks about wanting a family. Sorry if this is off topic.

yes unnie, this era is hard to find the girls who cook/ want family. She really inspired me... envy....huhuhu

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Wow oh Wow, i just realized we hit page #400!  Woohoo, i hadn't been paying attention and this snuck up on us........Congratulations to everyone, let's continue to add to this thread and keep it going.  It's been a pleasure here and I feel so at home.  Thanks ladies, and gent. hehe

Wish i was the clever type who could post a really smashing gif with all the bells and whistles, but I'm not.  But the thought counted, right?

Omgod, I went from Hooked to Addicted and it was on this thread......that is telling me I am doing something right. lol :)

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Ahaha, @Ahpheng, you just added the cheer we've been looking for........thanks for helping to celebrate with us.  Beautiful picture of Minyoung and sweet flowers, i can smell them from here. lol.  I hope you do post here more often, i think everyone here has a good sense of humor but i understand you wanted to make sure of the rules. :D  @dandelionjd, does a great job of sharing lots of interesting stuff with us all, thanks!

Hey @vvxen, we need more people celebrating with us. lol It must me the night shift somewhere.....all are asleep. lol

400 pages!! woohoo!! 

Congratulations to everyone who are part of this thread. But especially to those who kept it alive in times when there's hardly any news coming out on MY, thank you so much. 

• Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Like right now it is quiet and that tells me Minyoung is busy, busy filming and creating happy memories that she will take away.  I know it was mentioned somewhere that she has to come back to SK for her visa or whatnot.......i guess a regulation that calls for her to return or step back into SK and then she will head back.  But when is that, anyone?  Not that she will have time to prance around but we might catch a glimpse......

In the last picture of Minyoung and her team, i am confused there is of course her manager, don't know his name.  But are the 3 ladies not counting the interpreter, the same from Healer?  I know the tall girl from Healer is no longer with her but does anyone recognize the other members of her team? One lady i was expecting to see isn't there so i am wondering.

Guest springpebble

Better late than never, HAPPY 400 pages ladies and gentleman!:D I celebrate with you fellow Minyoung's fans. You made this thread a haven for us.

Happy 400 pgs beans, minvely, pmy ifans (or whatever it is hehehehe)

roses-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774076

recently i cant post anything (idk why). I'll be missing this thread for awhile until this page be friendly. Happy spazzing guys...

for @Ahpheng i dont mind if minyoung's co-star is in c-strip hehehe, ur c-strips daebak as always...

@Eileen531 unnie i dont think her team is same with healer (maybe i'm wrong)....

this is her team during healer:

8tyLAmmHDuQ.jpg

cto

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 8

congrats to all pmy solid fans! 400pages of  minyoung life story that had happen in the past that has been shared here in soompi and some of us have shared it with minyoung in her happy time and as well on saddest moment in her life....  for as we heading for another 400pages and this another chapter of her life and this gonna be an interesting.have a lovely day everyone!

• Like 5