Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest savrina

leslie_lei said: OHMYGOSH
guiseeeeee i just read in a blog that Park Shin Hye and Park Minyoung's names are floating around for a possibility of being the leading lady of Joo Won's spy drama (guy from Gaksital!!!!!!!) like OMGGGGG i like both actresses so haha why not!

Welcome @minmimshipers. :)

Hi @savrina I don't think PMY and PSH will be both in the drama. Would have been awesome if they both could.

@rachelpark26 The Compagna summer collection was so beautiful.

I like the Compagna winter collection this time, but I have seen Min Young sporting some of those looks before. So I am not really wowed by it like I was with the summer collection ones.

Anyway, good to know she is back in business.  Hopefully, some good news soon.

Compagna 2012 Winter Collection BTS

I like the 3rd and the 4th one. :)

bts4PNG.pngbts3PNG.png
bts2.png
bts1.png
 cre: Carol_Ci, Weibo n PMY Baidu

Guest savrina

@mimi26 , infortunately PMY will be not in the drama they already chose choi kang hee :'(i wanted her to do this drama because the caractère suit her very muchalso she 's hot and very beautiful and she needs a hot man like joo wonwell hope to see them in another drama :)
thanks for the CF , she's so adorable 

88d633e2gw1dy0qfqg2o0j.jpg

An excerpt from Min Young's interview for Glory Jae In on Hot Chili Paper

Park Min Young has been acting continuously in "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", "City Hunter". "Dr. JIN" and other works. Because of your busy schedule, it won't be too much to say (you won't be making an excessive demand if you say) “hope to have time to sleep all day long” but I heard that you probably will take advantage of the valuable rest time to repeatedly watch your previous works.

Answer: Because I will feel embarrassed, I like taking a personal look at my dramas. But I hide my head under the blanket and sneak a look. If my mother comes into my room then, I quickly cut off the power supply (laughs). Even so, it is important that I review my acting skills, otherwise there is nothing I can do to improve myself next time (in her next works).

Translation by Park Min Young International Fans United

Min Young is so cute to watch her dramas under the blanket. LOL I guess her mom must have understood by now what her daughter is doing. I wonder what Min Young feels when she watches her dramas. I wouldn't have associated Min Young as someone who was embarrassed to watch herself on screen. During the SKKS DVD live commentary, she seemed so happy to watch herself on screen unlike Ah In who was not always focusing on the screen. But I guess every artist is embarrassed to see their works again. Hehe

@savrina Yeah, I too heard the sad news about the Joowon drama. Guess it was just a rumour. Anyway, nothing we can do about it now. My hope is now in "Queen of the Night". All the actors are taking up new projects. SSH has already started on his movie and JJ's new movie is going to release soon. Hopefully, MY's next project will be announced next week.