Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY TO EVERYONE

Today is the finale of City Hunter... though I'm not happy that Nana didn't appear much lately... but I'm excited to know what is the ending of  CH especially for Nana and MinMin couple. Hope the ending will be satisfactory and acceptable for most CH fans.

In today's news, they have posted 10 pose  of MinMin couple moments.... this a collection of  sweet  and romantic moments of this couple up to now... ( wish there were more... hope we have a few today..)

39141219.2.jpg

LMH and PMY have a great chemistry... how I wish they have more screen time together... and I'm going to miss this couple... :tears:

And I hope the rating will be over 20 for today's episode..... :)

Guest PMYLMH143

나나빠빠이. Byebye NANA. 울최강시티헌터팀, 응원해주시는 모든분들 모두모두 진심으로 감사드립니다♥ 수고하셨어요 얍!

cr. @sweetestMY

PMY tweet about her CH last episode :(:tears:

Guest JzzMeen

Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young revealed 10 romantic scenes

July 28, 2011 4:45 pm dkrogers

10 pictures from the SBS’s Wednesday- Thursday drama City Hunter are attracting people’s attention.

In the drama, City Hunter, Lee Yoon Sung (played by Lee Min Ho) and Nana (played by Park Min Young) performed lovely scenes make them look like a real couple.

They had a judo match when they first met. When Lee Min Ho went to club, he kissed Park Min Young to prove that she is his girlfriend.

Lee Min Ho also kissed to Park Min Young’s scared face to express his feelings. He rested his head on Park Min Young’s shoulder on the bus. Then Lee Min Ho asked her to live together and created a romantic atmosphere.

The two also kissed on the couch and shared their feelings. Lee Min Ho even washed Park Min Young’s hair and captivated women’s heart.

One of the officials said, “They performed so well because they were like bread and butter.”

Meanwhile, after the City Hunter‘s last episode, the new drama, Look out for the boss will be aired.

Source: My Daily from Nate

Credit : Korea.com

Happy Watching !!!!:D

Hello friends,

Excited to watch the final episode of CH and at the same time excited to report that lead of GYM to PMY in the Seoul Int'l Award was down to 3,336 from 3,625 last night.

I know we still have a long way to go, but if we will all unite to give our full support to PMY we can all work together to narrow the gap further.  This is the only way, we, ( her international fans) can show our appreciation for all the hard work she has put into all her dramas to make all of us happy and satisfied.  Fighting for PMY :D

Guest luv_harmony

I was hoping that I'll smile.. I was scared that I might cry, but my actual reaction after watching CH's 'supposed' ending was -

poker-face.jpg

Guest JzzMeen

she just tweeted

@sweetestMY 민영갤 민영존 최고♥ 여러분들덕분에 에너지100%업업 사랑해요

Thanks to the best of you minyoungjon minyounggael ♥ I love the energy 100% eopeop

Thanks @GeumJanDI.

I think she thanks her DC and DAUM fans who visited her today....

1311847275279-1.jpg

1311847198282-1.jpg

Gifts from Her Fans

9.jpg

EBAFB8EB87BD3_1-1.jpg

EBAFB8EB87BD4_1-1.jpg

2011-07-28_21_21_09.jpg

CREDIT PMY DC/DAUM

Guest JzzMeen

EBAFB8EB87BD6_1-1.jpg

EBAFB8EB87BD5_1-1.jpg

EBAFB8EB87BD2_1-1.jpg

MY and her fans... and these fans are so lucky !!!!  MY is also very approachable and friendly to them...:D

CH is over and I am not totally happy with it's ending.  I love PMY's acting more in SKKS than in CH.  I read in an article before that PMY has some concerns in playing the love interest of LMH because she knows LMH too well and thought that probably she will not be able to act out realistically their love scenes together.   Just my opinion though, but then again we can all discuss these openly here.  Just wish PMY will have the chance to read this thread.:rolleyes:

Guest minany

@JzzMeen: thank u for these pics. MY looked so adorable in farewell patry. Hope there will be more pics about this party last night ^^

@saved2K: I agree with u. I don't satisfy with this ending of CH, I still have some question that couldn't be answered..What about the ring????...Some fans said that maybe CH will have season 2.

I hoped YS-NN had kiss scene at the end...a little disappointed T_T.

Wanna share with you a romantic BTS pic of Minho and Minyoung.

(Credit: Krdrama)

64a0793btw1djm17kijxzj.jpg

HELLO ALL,

How much I missed my 'second home'!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great to be back. :D:):D

Busy shifting to my new hostel but thank god the internet connection is good here. Happy to see so much love for PMY and so happy to know she has landed another good project. Will come back after a while and then vote for her in as many as ways I can. Keep voting, dears!!!

Friends, once again I would like to update all of you on the latest count on SDA 2011, from last night lead of 3,423 PMY is now trailing by just 2,395. Weeeeee:D We can all do this. Keep voting all MinYoung lovers.

@JzzMeen and @Minany : thanks for the wonderful pictures. Please post more. :)

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE....

Thank @saved2k for the voting status... so let us continue voting for MY...I think we can if we persevere....

@minany.... love that bts picture...:wub:

@mimi Welcome back ....hope you have settled down in your new place ... :D

So do you all have CH withdrawal ..? Same as some of you ( @Saved2k, @luv_harmony).. I'm a bit disappointed  with the ending... probably because we expect more happy moments for MinMin couple...but at least Nana and YS ended up together...:D

Sharing some pictures:

( Most favourite scene of EP20)

EC8B9CED8BB0ED978CED84B0E20END110728HDTVXviD-2.jpg

EC8B9CED8BB0ED978CED84B0E20END110728HDTVXviD-4.jpg

Beautiful Smile!! :wub:

And will definitely miss Kim Nana :tears:

tumblr_lp1tssFQ7y1qe6j75o1_500.png

Credit : eunjo.tumblr.com

And MinMin Couple

7ba6b0672a3bd41a00088144-1.jpg

201107271756174894.jpg

201107271756174892.jpg

Gifts given to MY by her DAUM and DC Fans

OthGift.jpg

They gave her SKKS DVD :w00t:

CHcake.jpg

nanadoll.jpg

Love that clay doll of Nana... :wub:

Guest PMYLMH143

So do you all have CH withdrawal ..? Same as some of you ( @Saved2k, @luv_harmony).. I'm a bit disappointed  with the ending... probably because we expect more happy moments for MinMin couple...but at least Nana and YS ended up together...:D

I definitely have one, especially when it comes to PMY. I remember when IAS finished airing on KBSworld, i was kinda sad cause i will never see PMY again during that time. :(

good evening!!

Glad to see a lot of posts here..^_^

I haven't watched the last 4 episodes of CH and I'm thinking if i would still watch it because I think some MinMin fans are disappointed with the ending..

@minany

Thanks for the picture...that's pretty romantic huh..Wonder if something goin' on between this two..hmmm.. :rolleyes:

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the pics...Her K-fans are so generous and RICH!!!hahaha..you can see that she's happy and very kind to them...and happy that they gave her a SKKS DVD...or it might just be me...The BTS pics are intriguing, look at Min Young's stare!! And where is Min Ho's hand plced at??? :wub: The ending seems nice, but maybe lacking...cannot blame CH, after all it's not a rom-com drama, hoped that her new drama would give us giggly scenes.. :P

@mimi26

Welcome back! Glad that you have commented and good luck to your work and study!! :)

@saved2k

I really wanted to thank you for updating and encouraging us to vote for PMY everyday..you're really nice! ^_^ And I'm really happy that the gap's narrowing tremendously!!! I could see a big chance of Min Young winning here if we gather all our strength and perseverance to vote for her!!!

FRIENDS!! LET"S CONTINUE AND TIRELESSLY VOTE FOR PMY FOR THE SDA 2011!!! I KNOW WE COULD MAKE IT!!!

Good evening.. ;)

bonus:

c9a336e2c4db2f58ba0e2d64.jpg

credits to SKKS baidu

Hello all,

Min Young has crossed the 8000 mark. A long way to go yet, but we are getting there. She is getting the most number of votes every day from what I see, hope the trend continues. :) Hope we can soon reduce the margin to a 1000 votes and then .....

Thank you all for the pics and the news.

Ep. 19 had so little of Nana, 20 a bit more. Not that satisfied. :( But at least YS and Nana got their happy ending after all that they went through. If they ever do a CH2, I hope PMY gets a full length and meaty role. I liked her in CH, but since they stopped her character development midway, Kim Yoon Hee of SKKS remains my favourite character of hers. But I am glad CH has made her so popular and that people appreciated her pairing with LMH and her acting. Though we didn't have many MinMin moments in the latter half, there were so many wonderful moments earlier. I especially loved  the scene with the two of them standing by and the traffic flowing all around them. It was so peaceful and beautiful! Both of them had reached a rare kind of mutual understanding and it was great to see that so early in a drama. Wish it had been explored more. Yet  I am thankful to all the fun and  laughs both of them created along the way. Nana at least didn't lose her dignity as a character and her love for YS was true! So, though things didn't work out all the way, there are many things to be thankful for. I am sure after this, many might want to come to Kingkong coz everybody is praising the management for landing PMY plum roles. But also as her fans, we are sure to get some pretty jealous ANTIs out there. :) To the MinMin fans, I am sure the SBS awards will hopefully give more BTS moments.

I hope she becomes an established actress soon and gets a huge fanbase so that next time, nobody will dare to cut down on her screen time.

I too didn't think she was going to work so soon, but since she didn't have much to do in the latter half of CH, maybe she is not as exhausted as we thought she would be. And as Yama said, bcoz of what happened with her role in CH, she might want to prove herself again soon. Again, because of her past experiences, she might not want to take too long a break.  I haven't watched 'Baker king'  whose recaps I read ( a bit too melo for me) or CS, but Chun Jung Myung looks handsome. With PMY, you don't need to worry about lack of chemistry. So, what will this new pairing be called - Myung young/ Chun Min/ Jung Min? :blink:

Here's an article from koala's playground. Take the grain and leave the chaff, ok?

Park Min Young Cast in Man of Honor with Rumored Leading Man Chun Jung Myung

pmymen.jpg

Park Min Young, sweetie, I know your star is red hot  right now, but might you consider taking a breather? Theoretically I  applaud this girl’s work ethic and desire to strike while the iron is  hot, but I worry for her health if she’s going from one grueling drama  shoot (City Hunter) into another. KBS has just confirmed that Park Min Young will be the leading lady for its upcoming 24-episode drama tentatively titled Man of Honor.  The drama will be helmed by the PD and writing duo that created the  most insanely inexplicable ratings sensation of 2010 – the baking drama  that was really all about birth secrets Baker King Kim Tak Gu.

The rumored male lead is PIE, and I can’t say I’m thrilled to see Chun Jung Myung  back in what reads like a makjang melodrama. She’ll be playing a  hardworking nurse and he’ll be playing a formerly high flying baseball  player that ends up demoted to the minor leagues. They meet at the  hospital when he goes in for treatment, and I presume they eventually  heal each other emotionally and then overcome all their odds to find  success and redemption. Or something like that.

pie.jpg

I have a gut feeling the PIE casting is pretty much a done deal,  since PIE tweeted while he was at a baseball game recently, a big hint  if any that he’s preparing to play a baseball player. I’m not sure how I  feel about the PIE-Min Young pairing, but will take a watch and see  attitude with this drama in general since I really really couldn’t stand  Baker King. At all.

The drama is slated to premiere in October on Wed-Thurs following The Princess’s Man. Which will place it squarely against Jang Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung‘s upcoming sageuk Tree with Deep Roots on SBS, and whatever drama on MBC will be following the Choi Ji Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun drama Can’t Lose, which premieres next month following Heartstrings. This will be interesting. The fall K-drama season appears to be very serious fare across the board.

[Credit: 10 Asia]

© 2011, ockoala.

The Black Jacket Couple, anyone? :P

A bit confused though. She is aspiring to be a nurse, right? Or is she already one? Anyway, since this is a 24 episode one and not a 30 episode one like Baker King, hope the melo is a bit more subtle. But I liked the premise.

@JzzMeen

Thanks for all the pics of the fan gifts. Her fans sure know how to make her laugh and I loved that cutey Nana claydoll. :)

@yamashi

Broke my heart when our dear prosecutor died. :( I so wanted a happy ending for him and the vet as well.

Thanks for all the nice Mulrang gifs. I hadn't seen the one before the 'great discovery'. :P Hope PMY gets the votes slow and steady. Any idea whether SKKS is nominated in other categories?

Where is the Bonus? Can't see it!

@minany

Waiting for more BTS pics and the making of the Nana dance! :D They might have it on the DVD, though.

@saved2k

Thanks for all the live reporting from the SDA voting. We will cheer each other up to keep believing in ourselves. Thanks, dear.

Bonus:

untitled.jpg?t=1311958616

Cre: SKKS Baidu

She even has a bottle nearby and somehow, for me, that adds to the cuteness!

Guest luv_harmony

Is it just me or the new drama 'Man of honor' sounds kinda..boring? Nevertheless, PMY can do wonders...just hope the male lead is not to old looking phew.gif

Guest juliez123

Is it just me or the new drama 'Man of honor' sounds kinda..boring? Nevertheless, PMY can do wonders...just hope the male lead is not to old looking *quoted image*

Actually, when i read it , it reminded me of Midas. haha not to the extreme where its all business, but yeahh..does anyone sense it like midas or just me?

anyways, PMY did a fantastic job as Nana, i can't picture anyone trying to be Nana other than her. I'm so glad she took this role and met LMH again. haha XD thank you guys for the pictures! she's beautiful inside and out! will support her in her next role.