Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

I'm a girl but dude if i were a boy i will definitely go after her OMG. She's so perfect in sooo many ways she always have that warm smile that can turn your bad days into a better one, that to die for body and flawless skin,smooth and silky long hair,perfect pearly white teeth, gorgeous legs, she looks good in anything!!!! everything she wears seemed custom made for her AND beautiful personality what more can you ask for? OH AND WAIT She always gets to act alongside all the gorgeous actors i personally love from Micky to LMH to now CJM!!! I sooooo envy her!!! :tears: That's why when she was rumored to be dating my love Micky i didn't mind actually iam rooting for them now how lucky can micky be? PMY is such an amazing woman micky should be called lucky not PMY. I wouldn't mind her dating my other love LMH as well cause seriously she's a great catch anybody who gets to date her should reaally take good care of her and never let her go *cough* micky *cough* :wub: She amazingly looks good with anybody but i personally love her with Micky. :P

Welcome friend to the group!! Feel free to post anything..^_^ I too am a girl but if I were a boy(this is a song right? LOL), I would definitely go after her also...SHE"S PRETTY INSIDE AND OUT!!! But what I like the most is her smile, her smile is so contagious that every time she smiles on SKKS and I am Sam, I am also instinctively smiling...I could assure that even her male co-stars(Yoo Chun and Min Ho) can't stop smiling when they're with him, especially Min Ho. There hasn't been a time where I saw Min Ho with a frowning face when he's with Min Young, HE"S ALWAYS GRINNING...^_^

And she also has the best personality ever, she has this instinct to help other people who's working with her, there are some who justified it right?

Yoo Chun said that she's helping him a lot during SKKS days, and even mentioned that she's still there by his side even if she doesn't have any scene there, and instead of resting(goodness, she has been appearing on the screen for 80% of the SKKS show, how tight was that filming!) she even helped him with his lines and emotions..

Lee Min Ho, though not vocal could also be seen being helped by her. During the back-flipping scene at the bar in ep2... You could see that when she saw him hurting, like what HeartMinMin mentioned, she immediately rushed to him without even standing up!! And holding the mic for him, and joking with him when the camera's off..you could see how a warm-hearted person is she...

On the girls part, Goo Hara and Kim Min Seo(chosun in SKKS) also confessed that MY helped them a lot, especially that they're still in the stage of starting their acting career, Kim Min Seo even said that MY always gives her food, and helps her with everything that she does, Goo Hara also said the same, about how her MY unnie helped her in her acting, as well as being an unnie to her and taking good care of her..you could prove that she loves to take care of everyone around her..So I wouldn't blame her male co-stars if they will fall for her like crazy..^_^

I too was happy hearing the scandal news about YC and MY...not in a bad way but I was actually first rooting for Ah In-Min Young pairing because they looked enormously close off-screen, and the looks Ah In gave to her is soooo meaningful, but when the show progressed, I've realized that YC and MY are also meant to be...I wouldn't also min them dating and like you said, Min Young isn't just the lucky one to get YC, YC is luckier to have Min Young as a GF if they are dating, same goes for Min Ho, they are friends for 5 years and might not interact that much, but now that he has known her more, I do think that he starts to develop feelings for her, the girl who always makes him smile...^_^

So you are a MulRang shipper?? I too am a MulRang shipper..^_^

Good day friends!! Keep in voting for PMY in the SDA 2011!!! Let's make Min Young win the award with Chunnie..

@saved2k and luv_harmony: thankyou for liking my gifs. I made few more after watching this bts video which made my heart skip quiet a few beats. I'm posting it here n hope you guys wouldn't mind...the fact that there will be no more MInMin this week is taking a toll on me *quoted image*

*quoted image*

I can't help but blush at how even before getting back a proper balance min young rushed to hold min ho n check if he's fine. she didn't even bother to stand up first. Love how much she cares for him *quoted image*

*quoted image*

From what i was told mih ho pretends to be in pain to tease min young n check if she's worried for him. so Mr. min ho look how much she cares for you. I think had it not been for camera n people surrounding them, min young would have back-hugged him*quoted image*

*quoted image*

someone is having extremely difficult time making an eye contact with min ho

*quoted image* 

with that dreamy look in her eyes min young was all set to hug min ho just when she realized that there are cameras all around them *quoted image*. get a grip min young you can hug him when no one is around *quoted image*

Thanks for all the giggly GIFs earlier!!! They can't take their eyes off to each other right? And Min Ho sure loves to tease and play around with Min Young, this two are rocking our screens with their oozing chemistry on-screen and ESPECIALLY OFF-SCREEN..With all their cuteness together, I wouldn't mind them dating for real because they are both gorgeous inside and out..if only Ch was a romcom then we could have a dose of their banterings and lovey dovey scenes longer... But dear, I couldn't view the GIFs on this part!! :tears::tears::tears: huhuh...

Guest luv_harmony

@saved2k and luv_harmony: thankyou for liking my gifs. I made few more after watching this bts video which made my heart skip quiet a few beats. I'm posting it here n hope you guys wouldn't mind...the fact that there will be no more MInMin this week is taking a toll on me *quoted image*

*quoted image*

I can't help but blush at how even before getting back a proper balance min young rushed to hold min ho n check if he's fine. she didn't even bother to stand up first. Love how much she cares for him *quoted image*

*quoted image*

From what i was told mih ho pretends to be in pain to tease min young n check if she's worried for him. so Mr. min ho look how much she cares for you. I think had it not been for camera n people surrounding them, min young would have back-hugged him*quoted image*

*quoted image*

someone is having extremely difficult time making an eye contact with min ho

*quoted image* 

with that dreamy look in her eyes min young was all set to hug min ho just when she realized that there are cameras all around them *quoted image*. get a grip min young you can hug him when no one is around *quoted image*

OMGGGG! WHAATT THE FISHHH!?!?!! ohmy.gif

What's up with these two guys?After watching these avis, if someone says to me that they don't have feelings for each other, I'm certainly not buying it. Look at their face it's hella visible that how much they like each other. So PMY falls along with LMH but staggering on her knees she goes to see if LMH is fine!?..... & whats she doing by placing both her hands on back of INJURED LMH blink.gif is she thinking whether to hug him or not or is it her way of hugging him when is public phew.gif

Pretending to be hurt? lmaoo looks like LMH is heck of a teaser as far as PMY is concerned

LFMAOO @ the 3rd avi. How hard is she struggling to not look into LMH's eyes & still say her lines properly roflss but all her efforts in vain

And I don't even have words for this one mellow.gif mellow.gif

ijs5jo.gif

When in the name of merlins does this happen? Plz pass me the link to the video. WHOA!! WHOA!!! What is happening to PMY??? I can see how after struggling badly to not get distracted by Lmh's stare she eventually gives in & almost hugs Lmh w00t.gif

and then her 'oops' gesture after realizing that it ain't a private place hahaha

HeartMinMin thank's a lot for these woderful creations..I simply can't stop staring at em. You are more then welcome to post more arts, I'm all game for it!!!

Guest JzzMeen

Chun Jung-myung confirmed for Man of Honor

cjm_51.jpg

First it was a rumor, and now it’s confirmed: Chun Jung-myung (The Duo, Cinderella’s Sister) has indeed been cast alongside Park Min-young (City Hunter, Sungkyunkwan Scandal) in the upcoming KBS drama Man of Honor, aka Round 2 for the PD and writer behind last year’s ratings titan Baker King Kim Tak-gu.

Also, it turns out that the title [영광의 재인] is a big ol’ pun on the main characters’ names: the words meaning “man” [재인] and “honor” [영광] are both also names, so you can read it Man of Honor, or you could read it Young-kwang’s Jae-in. Chun is Kim Young-kwang; Park is Yoon Jae-in. Get it? Get it??? I am simultaneously laughing and groaning — it’s so cheesy that it goes all the way ’round to being (sorta) funny.

It’s also a working title, so there’s always the chance it’ll change, although frankly I want them to keep it now. It’s SO corny. It’s like when girlfriday and I heard that Discovery of Affection (Ae-jung eui bal-gyeon, a pun on Ae-jung’s name) was being retitled the boring Best Love (Choi-go eui sarang), and were hoping that the hero’s name was Choi Go. Oh, puntastic Korea.

Chun will play baseball player Young-kwang, who used to be a hotshot hitter on a pro league team who’s now been downgraded to second string. He and a first-string player on his team are admitted to the hospital after sustaining injuries, where he meets nurse’s aide Jae-in.

Not much else is given about the plot other than that it follows the heroine as she overcomes hardships. It’s a fairly bland description, but if we look to the producers’ previous work, I’m pretty sure we can expect lots of dramatic twists and tense conflicts along the way. And maybe a birth secret or ten?

Man of Honor — or, um, Young-kwang’s Jae-in, HA — will take the Wednesday-Thursday timeslot after The Princess’s Man wraps, and premieres in October.

Via Star News

Credit Dramabeans.

Welcome to @heartminmin and @pink  princess..

YAY!!!... MY is leading right now... but please continue to vote... thanks for your support...:D

Happy Monday!

Please, everybody, keep voting. We have till Aug 16th, so anything can happen in b/w. It is always hard to retain a lead!

Lurkers, please please vote. Each of your vote counts!

So much has been happening on this thread and I am so glad to see new faces! :)

First of all, I am so happy we have a fan club finally for PMY fans. Thanks Admin!  :) Another good place for all PMY fans to hang out.

@renelhuang

Your wish has finally come true. I hope all of us can make it a grand success!

@minany

Thanks. Since SKKS was the first k-drama I followed live, it and the Mulrang couple have a special place in my heart since they were/are my first OTP. I admire Yoochun for being so humble and hardworking and not letting his success get to him. It is nice to see how he is the harshest critic of himself and I like him for trying always to improve despite all the hurdles thrown his way. I am sure PMY helped him a lot during the filming as he himself attests to and from the BTS, seems like they had lots of fun together. I like both of them individually and personally, love them as a couple. However, I have always enjoyed PMY in all her drama pairings bcoz the girl is able to create chemistry even with a stone. Yeah, that's her superpower. Unlike almost everyone here, I loved her with her 'I am Sam' co-star as well since their love seemed so warm and true to me.

I also like LMH and really enjoyed the MinMin pairing. Their contrast in height adds to the cuteness of the couple and seems like their long friendship makes any formality unnecessary between them.

@HeartMinMin

WELCOME TO THE THREAD! Good to see another PMY fan here and thanks for all your gifs.  Btw, are all the CH Press Confs subbed? Is PMY laughing in that gif bcoz Hara picked Won Bin over LMH as her tutor? Ke Ke. Like many here, I too have not seen LMH this comfortable with any of his other co-stars. I think though CH was so tough on him physically, having her as his co-star made the job easy and fun. Also hats off to LMH for going through all those judo flips without complaining. I think PMY thoroughly enjoyed throwing him around and poor LMH always tried to ensure she had it easy. :)

@Yamashi02

I ROFLd seeing Junsu as the real CH! Wow, whoever made that link is a genius!!! I too have seen Junsu like that in so many pics, but never made the connection with the CH mask. Ke Ke

@pinkprincess

WELCOME TO THE THREAD! I can't imagine being a boy (ke ke), but would have loved someone like PMY as a friend even as a girl. For me, like Yama, it is her contagious smile and warm personality that are her USPs. I have seen very few who try their hardest to put everyone at ease around them. She has no airs about her and loves making others laugh and spread her own good cheer around. Add to that, she is such a hard worker yet makes no big deal about it. We all come to know how hard she works usually from her co-stars.

I think Yoochun also has the same personality as her. She herself said they hit it off well since both of them have very outgoing personalities. Both of them like fooling around as we saw in the first Making itself where he was doodling on his answer script and she was drawing a flower on it. :D It was also heartening to see how both of them supported each other through all the grinding schedule and as Yoochun said, she was there for him and he for her even when the other was having his/her solo scene. He owes his success at his debut partly to his co-stars, especially MY who patiently laughed at all his NGs and worked so hard with him. I think she too enjoyed working with him as according to her, it was he who took the most care of her on the set.

None of us, as saved2k says, knows the real score b/w her and her co-stars. All I can say is if any of her co-stars has got her heart, I hope they treasure it bcoz she is one gem of a girl!

Now waiting for her next project eagerly. I am okay even if her co-star is older since that will make the pairing different from her recent ones. Also, if it is an experienced actor, she will get to learn lots from him. But quite ready for anyone, young or old(not that old). Before CH aired, there were so many naysayers saying she won't have chemistry with LMH and look what has happened. So, I am sure, if the characters are well-written, we will get to see another great OTP and a great drama!

Take care everyone and keep voting!

Edit: Welcome my next OTP!!!!!

Forgot to add, thanks JzzMeen for the confirmation of CJM. It is indeed great that the drama has confirmed its leads!

Yipey!! MIn Young now leads by the votes!! It's nice to see Min Young and Yoo Chun together at the front, LOL...but I wonder why is Lee Min Ho not included in the list...It would be hilarious to see the three of them together at the event and sitting together *delusional mind working again*...

@HeartMinMin

Finally I have seen the BTS gifs!!! OMG...like what luv_harmony said, only a blind person person would believe that they don't like each other...and I haven't seen this on the BTS and makings that I've watched so far?? can you please give me the link??please... :tears: I was giggling and grinning when I saw the gifs...Min Young really takes good care of Min Ho the same goes for Min Ho...glad that they're helping flirting each other on the set...Min Ho has a hectic schedule on CH and it might be a treat having a co-star who could ease your stress... :wub:

@JzzMeen

So the lead man's confirmed?? Somehow could see them as in a brother-sister relationship though it might change when I see them act as lovers..can't blame it, Min Young is a baby face, even during SKKS, others see Yoo Chun and Min Young as oppa-dongsaeng even though they're at the same age Also in CH, some even thought Min Young is younger than Min Ho not only because of the height difference(which is totally cute in my opinion), but also because Min Ho's past co-stars looked older than him(though they are literally)..

@mimi

I too laughed hard at the Junsu pic..but he sure is hot!!! :wub: ..hahaha...And LOL at your comment about Min Young's chemistry with a stone..hahaha...even she had chemistry with the cat in her movie...then, are we to get ready for the next OTP?? But it's hard to get over the MulRang and MinMin couple given the fact that both Yoo Chun and Min Ho are freaking hot (though the new guy is also hot, but he seemed old(looks-wise) for her) ...

LET'S NOT SIT BACK AND RELAX ABOUT MIN YOUNG BEING FIRST!! Like what mimi said, there are still a lot of things that could happen in the remaining 16 days of voting, let's continue to vote for Min Young and make her get the award!!! Vote for PMY

Good day..^_^

Lee Jang Woo to play as Min Young's second love interest

link

20110801165430168.jpg

180px-LeeJangWoo.jpg

Name: 이장우 / Lee Jang Woo

Profession: Actor and singer

Birthdate: 1986-Jun-01 <===(SAME AGE AS MIN YOUNG!!So happy)

Height: 184cm

Weight: 68kg

Blood type: O

Star sign: Gemini

Family: Cousin/singer/actor Hwan Hee

- He became known I think after "We got married"..he will play as Min Young's other love interest, I think he's also a baseball player, maybe the other guy together with CJM who would be admitted to the hospital and get to know Min Young..He's kinda cute and tall!! Glad to know that he and Min Young are at the same age...an oppa and a chingu??that sounds great..^_^

1312178074316347228_574_574.jpg

:) :) :) ...Let's continue VOTING!!! SDA 2011

Thankyou everyone for liking my gifs.

@luv_harmony and yamashi02: The link to the video My link

@mimi26- It's not subbed so not sure why she's laughing. 

@article- sorry but neither the lead guy Chun Jung-myung nor the story sounds appealing. The guy looks way too older for min young. After his co-star in i am sam this is the second one who doesn't make a match with her. In IAS it was sort of weird to watch the lead dude falling for young min young. Well I'll still try to watch it for min young cuz I know she'll play her part extremely well.

Guest yellow_mellow

It just me or what.. I really wish the PMY will working together with Lee Min Ho in the next drama

i really want a good ending for next drama hahahaha..

i feel their chemistry not only in the drama but behind the scene also

so please make them as a couple together hahaha..

PMY will work harder, she has no off day and working all day long, such a hard working woman

It just me or what.. I really wish the PMY will working together with Lee Min Ho in the next drama

i really want a good ending for next drama hahahaha..

i feel their chemistry not only in the drama but behind the scene also

so please make them as a couple together hahaha..

PMY will work harder, she has no off day and working all day long, such a hard working woman

Nope you're not the only one i wish for the same too. It's their bts chemistry which translates into onscreen chemistry when camera faces em. A romantic drama with a happy ending pleasewub.gif

OMG!!! Lee Jang Woo as the second male lead?!! Uh-Oh Somebody needs to hold her man tighter!!! :lol: Looks like YC and MH will have another competitor in MY's heart (CJM) Woot! Woot! I Cannot waiiit!!!! I love how MY does dramas one after another its as if her instincts tells her that her fans will miss her immediately that she needs to be in a drama as soon as possible!!! :D Oh and i forgot to tell you guys but this might sound really weird hearing from me being a girl but i can't help it i adore her and i want to be like her oh well unfortunately I CAN'T. how much i'm inlove with MY's nape!!! :lol: I just think its perfect :P

Guest kokoro.

hmmm, i just can't keep quiet anymore. i know i shouldn't make a judgement on cjm yet, but i am a little sad that he has been confirmed. i don't know how the two look together or act together yet, but i was really hoping that she would reunite with someone she has already worked with again or someone she is close to. since she's not getting a lot of rest in between filming this new project and city hunter (i really wish she would, even if i want to see her again) and i think it would be more enjoyable for her to work with an actor she's already comfortable with. i'd of course LOVE for her to work with min ho again, they were sizzling hot on screen and nothing but adorably cute off screen. but to be completely real, they JUST finished filming a drama together (my favorite drama ever to be exact) and it's practically impossible to see leads reunite in two dramas back to back in just a matter of months. i actually suffered post-city hunter withdrawal and decided to watch SKKS since min young starred in it too, and gosh, i finished that drama in a matter of days. that girl is amazing. i was actually ecstatic when i saw yoo ah in's name on the possible actor list. i adored them together in SKKS. he said he wanted to act in a drama before the year's end and i was hoping this would be it. he and min young looked really close off screen and it would have been great for them to come together again. but i'll support min young no matter what. (:

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE

MinYoung tweeted "Aloha".... with the picture...

aloha.jpg

Credit @sweetestMY

In Hawaii??? She is either on vacation or  photo shoot ......  whatever it is.. hope she can rest  before starting her new project :D

I cant vote  today ..... anybody can vote???

Glory.jpg

Credit : PMY DC

A fanmade poster for Man of Glory

Guest sue_917

hi is there something wrong in the voting cause i can't vote when i type the name and number and email add and i agree and it well just go right away saying please wait c

cause its still in processs and keep waiting but nothing happen ....:(  pls. help cause i need to vote :Dthank you ...................

Guest minany

@JzzMeen:Thank u so much ^^..if MY is on vacation in Hawaii, it's really coincidence. Because MinHo will also go to LA to shoot CF on August 8th.  Can I hope they secretly meet each other ^_^

me too. I can't vote. T_T What wrong happened?