Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

HELLO EVERYONE

MinYoung tweeted "Aloha".... with the picture...

*quoted image*

Credit @sweetestMY

In Hawaii??? She is either on vacation or  photo shoot ......  whatever it is.. hope she can rest  before starting her new project :D

I cant vote  today ..... anybody can vote???

*quoted image*

Credit : PMY DC

A fanmade poster for Man of Glory

Who's the guy in white shirt?  Thanks

0607588j88g88slssge8b3.jpg

060810r65x21x26uzmuu5r.jpg

060953h64z7ts0thsu0tw6.jpg

06101526boe4h544bpj53z.jpg

credits to PMY's chinese site

I ALSO CAN'T VOTE!!! WHAT'S HAPPENING!!! THE GAP'S JUST AROUND 200 VOTES AND WE NEED TO WORK MORE TO WIDEN THE GAP..I hope that this problem would be answered quickly.. :tears:

That's Lee Jang Woo, Min Young's other love interest in her new drama...^_^

I think the cannot-vote thing to PMY in the SDA might be due to 2 reasons: First, there must be a problem with the site...OR Second: Someone want to sabotage her votes, it's just my suspicion, I'm not assuring anything or blaming anybody. It's just that it's weird when others' votes are increasing whereas Min Young's votes are not... :tears: (I hope it's the first reason because I'm not going to keep quiet if the reason's the second one.. crazy.gif )

Guest JzzMeen

Based on the name on the picture, I think he is Lee Jang Woo, who will play the second male lead. Sorry I also dont know about this guy... @yama gave some info on him on page 69.

I think there is a problem with the voting site... it seems that MY fans in DC also complained about this problem....

the number of others votes also unchanged....

@JzzMeen

So she's in Hawaii right now, maybe she is with someone *delusional mind working again*??? Glad that she's having rest this days...she sure has a tight schedule when September arrives..So, is her statement about falling in love at September not going to be true after all??huhuhu...I was hoping to see the lucky man this September but I guess she would reveal it after her October drama..nyahahaha...

Thank goodness it's a malfunction in the site after all, all kinds of possibilities are circulating in my mind right now...I hope that the site would be fixed so that we could vote her all throughout...^_^

@minany

So Min Ho's gonna be in LA this 8th?? We're not that delusional if we assume that they would meet sometime this week.. :wub:

Just saw this video about the Min Young X Lee Seung Gi pairing... :wub:

Min Young and Lee Seung Gi

Guest minany

@yamashi: thank u for these pics. MY looks so beautiful and attractive ^^ Yes, Minho's gonna be in LA to shoot CF for Eider on August 8th. I'm happy to see her have a vacation in Hawaii. Do u watch "We got married"? What do u think if MY joins this show? ^_^

@yamashi: thank u for these pics. MY looks so beautiful and attractive ^^ Yes, Minho's gonna be in LA to shoot CF for Eider on August 8th. I'm happy to see her have a vacation in Hawaii. Do u watch "We got married"? What do u think if MY joins this show? ^_^

I was actually thinking about Min Young joining the "We got married" show since the show is not only for idols but also for actors and actresses..totally want her to join that show and hopefully "get" married with one of her past co-stars in shows or advertisements. My list: TOP, Kim Bum, Jung II Woo, G-Dragon, Jung Kyung Ho, Baek Min Hyun(MY's rumored ex-BF), Yoo Chun, Ah In, Joong Ki, Jun Tae Soo, Min Ho, Lee Jun Hyuk, Kim Hyun Joong, Won Bin(though I think this is way impossible), Lee Philip, Kim Dong Wook, Leeteuk or EunHyuk(If you have seen their radio show, there was one segment where Min Young was broadcasted because she's with Jessica of SNSD, and you could see how these two boys are wooing and falling for her, even Leeteuk said "Saranghe" when he heard that Min Young's there..LOL)

Hello all,

I too think the problem is with the site coz when I voted last night MY was on 14,046 and MGY on 13,810. After that, the problem developed, I guess. Even the actors' votes are not increasing.

Apart from Yahoo, it seems en.korea is another sponsor for the Seoul Awards. They also have a category for best actress along with best drama, actor, OST etc. You have to log in with your facebook id and then do the voting. So please vote for PMY and SKKS.

The link for the page. VOTE LINK

1.You have to click on PMY's pic or the 'VOTE' sign and it will take you to the Facebook page.

2. You  have to 'Like' korea. com and then cast your vote.

Right now PMY and SKKS are leading.

This is how the page looks:

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL DRAMA AWARDS 2011

July 21, 2011 6:43 pm   nicole                               

Let’s capture the moment in Best Korean Drama

Seoul International Drama Awards holds the 2011 Festival at the end of August.

Please show your SUPPORT and LOVE  for your favorite actor, actress, drama, and theme song through your votes.

Let the awards be the guiding light of  the  “Drama Road” for TV personnel around the world to convene and to spread  Korean dramas around the world.

click_564-85.jpg

sda2011ecb59ceca285-ver5-copy.jpg

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY VOTING IS THERE ON BOTH THESE SITES? HERE PMY IS LEADING WITH 5643 VOTES.  CONFUSED!!! BUT WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB AND VOTE HERE AS WELL.

Guest PMYLMH143

Hello all,

I too think the problem is with the site coz when I voted last night MY was on 14,046 and MGY on 13,810. After that, the problem developed, I guess. Even the actors' votes are not increasing.

Apart from Yahoo, it seems en.korea is another sponsor for the Seoul Awards. They also have a category for best actress along with best drama, actor, OST etc. You have to log in with your facebook id and then do the voting. So please vote for PMY and SKKS.

The link for the page. VOTE LINK

1.You have to click on PMY's pic or the 'VOTE' sign and it will take you to the Facebook page.

2. You  have to 'Like' korea. com and then cast your vote.

Right now PMY and SKKS are leading.

This is how the page looks:

SEOUL INTERNATIONAL DRAMA AWARDS 2011

July 21, 2011 6:43 pm   nicole                               

Let’s capture the moment in Best Korean Drama

Seoul International Drama Awards holds the 2011 Festival at the end of August.

Please show your SUPPORT and LOVE  for your favorite actor, actress, drama, and theme song through your votes.

Let the awards be the guiding light of  the  “Drama Road” for TV personnel around the world to convene and to spread  Korean dramas around the world.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY VOTING IS THERE ON BOTH THESE SITES? HERE PMY IS LEADING WITH 5643 VOTES.  CONFUSED!!! BUT WE HAVE TO DO OUR JOB AND VOTE HERE AS WELL.

Isn't this and the voting in yahoo the same?

Damn, i thought i was the only one who was having problem voting. Is the code your problem? Cause my problem is the code.

It is strange that Yahoo has not still fixed the problem. So much voting time is going waste. Wonder whether they will extend the last date for voting if this is the case!

@JzzMeen and Yamashi

So, the fan-made posters for 'Man of Honour' are already here? :) Is it 'Man of Glory' now? Loved the first poster and the Vogue girl one! Anyway, I hope she takes some time out to relax and then start shooting!

@JzzMeen

I too hope she is taking a short vacation! But more likely, it will be for a photosoot. Her Soju CF had a Hawaii theme, no? Well, since the lady loves the beach, hope it is 'sun and fun' for her!

To all:

Keep voting at en.korea as well. I do not understand the whole deal, but guess this one is equally important since this one is also being promoted by the others now along with yahoo.

I am so waiting for a full length interview of MY, preferably with 10Asia, on CH and what the role of Nana meant to her. Hope I get to see one soon!

Hello friends, Please start voting now at the link provided by mimi26.  I already voted.  Thank.

I think you can only vote once using your FB account maybe they will start using this to control the number of votes casted per person.

At least now, PMY is leading by almost 1000 votes:D

Guest sue_917

thank you @mimi26  for giving us the link  i all ready vote using my facebook account and my vote accounted so happy  that i vote already ......Hope PMY enjoy her

vacation she needed it  excited  to see her on the next drama .:D 

Isn't she just WOWWWW!

anhso-205322_PMY1172.jpg

Wishing PMY a Happy Vacation!

anhso-23239_PMY1169daum.jpg

Cre: KST PMY

Our New OTP- Kim Young Kwang and Yoon Jae In

fullsizephoto185944.jpg

Cre: Hancinema

12632801261531703.jpg

Cre: KST PMY

SDA en.Korea Update

(875 votes)

Thanks Sue_917 for your valuable vote. :) We have just over a 1000 vote lead now! Everyone, keep up the good work!

Lurkers and visitors, please please vote! :) :) :) Thanks in advance!

Guest nana544

I hope PMY wins best actress because we all are busy voting for her. She is so gorgeous and talented!!! I cannot wait to see her new drama!!!

Hello all,

PMY has a lead of 444 now. Not much and MGY's votes are also increasing by the same margin along with PMY's. So, if you haven't  already voted, please vote!

@now or never

I really hope she wins the Best Actress! :) Let's see! We will try our best to ensure she doesn't go awardless like at the Baeksangs.