Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

15.04.05 advertising supervisor Cho's IG update

cr.byungheecho

[동안 이시네요 # 박민영 # 영어 마을]

(Rough trans: really baby face # Park Min Young # Park Village)

PS. ISENBERG photoshoot with Park Min Young in the village, March 

via Hong Kong Minyoung Ensun Fans Club

11017370_698732440249986_896218188094234

i'm watching the entertainment weekly interview she did in 2013 and they asked what she'd like to be associated with when she's 30 (she's 30 now in korean age right?) and she says: "an actor you can trust and cast"
this is so spot on!! fate is really in her favor
and is it bad to say i'm really happy with everything she's done so far? even though she had that questioning period in her life, she came out so strong and sure of herself and now she can be better than ever. i'm just really happy for her and excited for everything she has to come and excited for us too that we get to enjoy everything she does with her.

queenpmy said: i'm watching the entertainment weekly interview she did in 2013 and they asked what she'd like to be associated with when she's 30 (she's 30 now in korean age right?) and she says: "an actor you can trust and cast"
this is so spot on!! fate is really in her favor
and is it bad to say i'm really happy with everything she's done so far? even though she had that questioning period in her life, she came out so strong and sure of herself and now she can be better than ever. i'm just really happy for her and excited for everything she has to come and excited for us too that we get to enjoy everything she does with her.

It's been a while. I missed this thread badly. Thank you for posting adorable pics of Minvely as some of you guys call her. I want to see her do another cf or interview before she starts her shooting in China. Any news about her Kdrama? Maybe it's too early for that. Let's take it one at a time hehe.Thank you again for all your posts.

Guest treasure51

Reading all ur posts, make me want to know more abt GG. i dont know if i will like it or not. I want to watch V Love first, but when i read the comments it's not that good. Hope MY make it different.

@treasure51 I saw a couple of episodes of V Love because I'm also a fan of Kim Bum, but I just couldn't get into it for some reason. Judging by those episodes alone, I think it wasn't completely parallel to GG, but more like inspired by it. I hope this version will fare better. :)

Guest Eileen531

Omgod at the last gif @blossomnagr.......lmao.....what is she doing......this is cracking me up.  I kind of don't recall seeing her do this dance but, but it is so chae young shin......she is on happy pills. Wish I felt that good going into work everyday. 0lol0lo0lo0lol0lol
I should try that last hop, skip and jump tomorrow and see how my office workers like it?

@blossomnagr gomawoyo .. i love these especially second gifs. making sure she's THE sonbae for bongsoo-ya to follow around. hahaha ..she was sooo full of herself.

This makes me miss healer and chae yong chin more. PMY is so adorable and lovable. Fall in love with her during SKSK and love her even more after Healer. She's truly a star.  :x :x

hahahah .. now it reminds me of CYS kicking the photocopy machine. soo funny 

Guest blossomnagr

@swcheeks I am not sure why. may be my posts are not allowed to be shown in all regions? IDK  :-/

@Eileen531 and @Bon-bon007 here is a longer version, remember? 
80958692jw1eqw9ahltesg20c60ca4qt.gif

@avi1003_stv this one ? :) 
80958692jw1eqw7cuoidzg20bg07rnpe.gif

all cre to windbell weibo via kamlp 

Guest Eileen531

Cys did another funny move once as she was walking into the building. That too cracked me up because if you ever caught someone doing that in person it would be hysterical.  Thanks for sharing these funny faces/moves of Cys.......classic.

@blossomnagr ..yup, that's the one. gomawoyo. she was pissed off with the director and passing it to parkbongsu ..hahaha, his expression is priceless. bongsu was strunggling to make the photocopy machine work and after the BANG from yongshin the machine is back to normal. hahahahhaha
hahhaa..that was funny dance antic by cys, don't you just love pmy. she's awesome. that scene was the morning cys was full of spirit coming to office after the date with healer the night before..remember the hand holding in the dark. ep.11