Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest smashingalou

We certainly don't know where it's leading to but we know they are together right, so let's just support what's precious to Min young i.e her relationship with Min Ho. She's a tough, tough girl so she will not get bothered by whatever crap some retards talk but as her fans we need to be tough n support her too. Would we want her to give up on someone she loves cuz of some lame opinions? Not sure about others but I wouldn't ever want her to be that weak. Together Min Ho n Min Young will be able to get through all the odds.

I agree @HeartMinMin, Min Young certainly knows what she wants and I'm sure MH is too...So whatever the odds are, if they're together battling all these odds and getting through all the banters of these antis, they will be able to pull this through...TOGETHER AND HAND IN HAND!!! :)

Guest smashingalou

Good Morning, Min Young Lovers...

Haisst, we're only month away from Min Young's new drama and we are still in the dark about updates on Man of Honor...

Hope will hear something from it soon....

190108_149343941792841_100001517078929_281292_3702465_n1.jpg

@haneybee, I LOVE THAT MY PIC YOU POSTED!! GREAT QUALITY!!

And guys nevermind the antis although it's really hard to ignore them especially when they are bashing Min Young outright when they don't know even know her, let us show them how we, as Min Young's fans reflects our idol's maturity.  These antis who keep on throwing things at our Min Young just goes to show they are threatened by her and so they can't keep their mouth shut. A stray dog will keep on barking to a bone that is worth for a high class breed. They'll stop eventually. And though I shipped MinMin, I don;t really know where it's leading to (only them knows, though all HOLY knows how much I wished it will be a happy ending for them!) but whatever happens, their choices are their own just like their feelings are their own. Hehehe, echoing Nana lines...

But seriously, no one can change the fact that MY is an honest, sweet, adorable and hardworking girl, proven by the words of those who have worked with her.  So however and whatever they do to pull Min Young's down, I'm sure they won't be able to do that, cuz sorry lads, our Min Youngie is a TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH GIRL!!! So there you go...

hi.how's everyone doing? i like that pic too..we can sees PMY natural beauty in the pic :w00t: can't wait for her new drama...miss her so much! cutie min young...hehe.........have a great day guys!! PMY fighting!!!

227468_146085062127217_144335952302128_276020_6907505_n.jpg

^_^ so cute....

btscityhunter457.jpg

:wub::lol::D:P

minn.jpg

:w00t: She's Such A Beauty :wub:

Guest smashingalou

Thanks Haneybee for posting those pictures... :)

Just reminiscing Min Young's Many Expressions as Kim Nana from City Hunter....

326216_263211267036484_100000428380654_1021709_3536743_o.jpg

326054_263679360323008_100000428380654_1023586_4020807_o.jpg

325886_262979117059699_100000428380654_1020800_1803400_o.jpg

323324_263213270369617_100000428380654_1021766_6632616_o.jpg

327704_263214207036190_100000428380654_1021794_4849449_o1.jpg

331174_263677533656524_100000428380654_1023530_34286_o.jpg

340432_262979387059672_100000428380654_1020813_5618169_o.jpg

341336_263211427036468_100000428380654_1021714_2182105_o.jpg

338816_263213620369582_100000428380654_1021776_4697593_o.jpg

326468_263211153703162_100000428380654_1021705_6148170_o.jpg

328920_263212180369726_100000428380654_1021735_7331615_o.jpg

325306_262979087059702_100000428380654_1020799_7110338_o.jpg

291272_263212080369736_100000428380654_1021732_1436576_o.jpg

330944_263213930369551_100000428380654_1021786_5769790_o.jpg

And my ever favorite Min Young's Expression as NANA... :)

251525_211501048899072_100001175343664_525125_3032338_n1.jpg

credit: PMYFB

Guest JzzMeen

Still no news on MY :(...

Wanna share the interview ( I think was done after SKKS ended) ...  hope it is not posted yet..

DAEMUL YOONHEE (YOONSHIK) | PARK MINYOUNG

skksyoonhee.jpg

credit : Purpledoll3

The woman disguised as a man who confidently entered Sungkyunkwan, a place off-limits to women

A worn out-looking Park Minyoung, who lost 4kg during 5 months of filming, entered.

“It seems like just yesterday that I was fighting with the hot sun on set, but suddenly winter has arrived. I’ve suffered a bit because of the winter cold that came suddenly without autumn in between. It was difficult because my body had a tough time, but I learned a huge amount. Because I gave everything I had and did my best during filming, I have no regrets. If I have a daughter later, it’s a drama I would definitely want to show her.”

Park Yoochun and Yoo Ah In are, along with the object of their love triangle Park Minyoung, all the same age as 1986-ers. In spending a long time stuck together, the three of them have become very close friends. They are as comfortable with each other to the point where they don’t see one another as members of the opposite sex, and whenever there was a moment of rest on set, they would get together and talk. Might that be why? For a little while, there were rumors that Park Minyoung had a scandal with her loveline partner, Park Yoochun.

“I guess it’s because we were deeply absorbed in our acting. It’s probably because we get along really well. Don’t misunderstand! Haha. Actually, Yoochun-ssi jokes around a lot and is really fun. When he starts acting, he tries very hard and gives everything he has. Though it’s his first acting challenge, he was prepared and had received solid training.”

On the other hand, her thoughts on Yoo Ah In are a bit different.

“He has a unique worldview. There’s a side to him that’s more sincere and deeper [than others]. If the others are like friends, then Ah In-ssi feels more like an older brother, maybe?”

Yoonhee, whose will is stronger than her delicate looks would betray, is a person with pride and tenacity inferior to no man. Park Minyoung said that Yoonhee had so many similarities to her own self that she felt like her other half.

“Like Yoonhee, I’m also strong and positive in all circumstances. I do my best even when things are difficult and hard. In a way, I feel like Park Minyoung has entered Sungkyunkwan as an actor. I’m not complacent, thinking I’ve become popular, and I will become an actor who does not forget her original purpose and works harder than ever.”

Though, excepting just one episode, she has worn men’s clothes throughout the entire drama, she is not sad. She remarked that strangely, she hasn’t had many roles where she could wear

lots of pretty clothes, and laughed as she said that she would also be wearing average and ordinary clothes in her next project, a movie titled <Cat>.

“I want critics to say, ‘Now she seems like a true actress.’ I would like people who felt Yoonhee’s sincere heart to know that I, Park Minyoung, was acting with a sincere heart. Please expect many things from me [in the future].”

[Red type under the picture]

Please give me a chance.

It’s the first time in my life.

The first time I have met someone

who acknowledges my ability,

the first time I have met someone

who takes my side.

Please give me this chance.

Please allow me to

throw questions to this world.

Please give me the permission

to have the chance to dream of a new world.

Credit Translation : YooAhInHaven

On this,

“Like Yoonhee, I’m also strong and positive in all circumstances. I do my best even when things are difficult and hard. "

I hope she will continue to be strong and positive. I got sick too with all negative comments given by haters like they know MY in person. A part of ever-famous "plastic surgery", they are now labelling MY as an "easy girl".  Haters are now pity LMH because of falling in MY's trap. A funny part is some of them are not even LMH fans...:P what a joke !

Though I do not know MY personally but I know she is smart enough not to risk her career just to be in a relationship. So I believe this relationship is quite meaningful to her. We all know that she had her hard time after "Princess Ja Myung" as mentioned in the article below.

Park Min Young shows off her new bangs

690d4ae6dc8170ce58c72f17faecb1d1_large.jpg

Apr 18, 2010

Actress Park Min Young uploaded some adorable  pictures on to her minihompy recently. Though she’s 24, she looks more  like a teenager with her new bangs. Park Min Young captioned it, “Today, I was looking in the mirror and took a pair of scissors and cut myself some bangs.”

Her big eyes and cute poses definitely go with the new bangs.

She wrote,

I have been reading
Gong Ji Young’s
Go By Yourself Like A Cow’s Horn
  and it has made me think about things.
There’s been sad incidents in my  life and I’ve been regretful and down these days. That’s why everything  is my homework. I have to become more strong. When a year goes by or  when ten years go by, there will only be one answer. Because I’ve had my  reasons for crying, there will always be reasons to laugh. And for  that, I should be thankful.

Credit : ALLKPOP

Nobody knows what lies ahead of this couple, I just wish that they will have a happy ending and we as fans should support their decision.  I want her to be happy either in career and personal life.

So I hope she has many more reasons to laugh in future.... keep on smiling dear MY...:D

b6baac1803499581bae001b38e325060_large.jpgf8f5101d3e208c6208def588b21e9175_large.jpg

2efd451a35bc57db1757e3559e52f329_large.jpg

I'm sincerely thanks all of you for your kind and encouraging words in this thread or MinMin thread. So MY friends, we have many things to look forward to.....hope we will have news of MY in the next few days :D

Guest smashingalou

thanks Mimi for posting MY's tweet.... :)

Here's MY's tweet translation from a korean fan in MinMin thread, yeonH....

"Choi Myoung-gil (최명길) is an famous actress, and her role in the MY's new drama is Younggwang's (영광) mother. She recently started twitter, and she mentioned MY a few days ago, and today MY mentioned back to her. MY mentioned ' 선생님♥This is MY. Sorry for being so late. 쌤(=선생님), are you coming tomorrow for filming posters?" And the 선생님 is a teacher, literally, but we call someone older in our field for showing our respect. Since Mrs. Choi is a veteran actress, MY calls her '선생님'. In addition, 쌤 is kind of abbreviation of 선생님 but it's not formal that much. I feel it's cute when MY uses '쌤'. :D "

Glad to know she's reading her tweets and is mentioning back politely to a veteran actress.... :)

:D glad 2 hear news from pmy...can't wait 4 her latest pics....

73871305624468-lee-min-ho-10.jpg

aloha.jpg

tumblr_lhyazfNkmT1qa8dvmo1_500-tile.jpg

~ :) PMY...She is wise, she is kind, she is funny..Her beauty is full of grace..

Wondrous, is the only word that can describe her...Her beauty is boundless... :lol: ~

:lol: The beauty of a woman is not measured by her hair...But the simple gestures that she makes to show how much she cares..The beauty of a woman is not measured in her clothes..But the concern and consideration for others that she shows..

TRUE BEAUTY: PARK MIN YOUNG..she has it all..... :wub:

Thanks smashingalou for putting up the translation. Thank god, finally there is some news! So the poster shoot is tomorrow. Well,hope it all goes well! There might be reporters and questions asked about LMH. Wonder whether MY will take those questions! :phew: A big thanks for regularly updating the thread. :)

JzzMeen, Just hope she shuts out all the negativity because of the ANTIs by immersing herself in the preparation for this role. I suppose both she n LMH must have foreseen what was coming and have mentally prepared themselves for what comes ahead. She is a strong girl and has been through her share of ups and downs. Just like the slump in her career worked to her advantage later, all of this happening must have a reason as well.

Hello eda_kukujung29 , haneybee and HeartMinMin, nice to read your comments and the pics. PMY is known for her strong will. I am sure she won't let any of this negativity get to her. As  long as she is true to herself, nothing else matters.

Thanks everyone for keeping the pages moving. We might get more news of MY  now that the poster shoot is so close by. Wonder what look she will have for the drama. :)

Guest smashingalou

Hi Mimi, yes you're right..FINALLY WE HAVE HEARD FROM MIN YOUNG!!!

And I like the fact that she specifically tweet just to apologized to Myoung Gil. Doesn't this show how polite she is and how respectful she is to veteran actors?! I remembered during their Sure photoshoot in Hawaii, Sung Yuri is praising Min Young for having good ethics and being polite..And she sure is...

And now that Min Young will go back to the limelight with her new drama, I'm sure the media won't let a chance pass by to ask her about MH.  I wonder if she will handle it the same way as MH :). But I'm sure she won't be swayed in focusing to her best in this drama..

I agree with all your points everyone..Let us all continue to keep this thread alive...

I'm so excited in seeing pictures of MY for the poster shoot tomorrow. :)

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE.

Welcome to @eda_kukujung29, please do posting again :D

Thanks smashingalou for the MY's tweet translation.

I agree that it shows how she is respectful to the elders. She used to tweet with actor Kim Kap Soo( her "father in law" )  too after SKKS ended. And remember this BTS,

myfan.jpg

th_fanning.gif

JzzMeen, Just hope she shuts out all the negativity because of the ANTIs by immersing herself in the preparation for this role. I suppose both she n LMH must have foreseen what was coming and have mentally prepared themselves for what comes ahead. She is a strong girl and has been through her share of ups and downs. Just like the slump in her career worked to her advantage later, all of this happening must have a reason as well.

Thanks everyone for keeping the pages moving. We might get more news of MY  now that the poster shoot is so close by. Wonder what look she will have for the drama.

Happy to see you here ..... :D. Yes, she will definitely busy and I hope there will many news of her that I dont have time to bother about what haters say about her....:)

And to those who are waiting for  "The Cat" English sub... there is a good news for you .....

Viiki Team is now subbing it The CAT- Eng SUB By VIIKI

There are 10 parts of it and they are now at 51%. So do check them out .....:)

So today is the poster shooting.... but I dont think there will be a press coverage for it... unless KBS Entertainment programme who cover it. But I hope I'm wrong so that we can see MY.  Me too wonder how will she looks like in this drama... and looks like this will continue.... "she would also be wearing average and ordinary clothes in her next project, a movie titled <Cat>."

manofhonor.jpg

Credit PMY DC

Agreed. Let us keep this thread alive:D

Still no news on MY :(...

Wanna share the interview ( I think was done after SKKS ended) ...  hope it is not posted yet..

DAEMUL YOONHEE (YOONSHIK) | PARK MINYOUNG

*quoted image*

credit : Purpledoll3

On the other hand, her thoughts on Yoo Ah In are a bit different.

“He has a unique worldview. There’s a side to him that’s more sincere and deeper [than others]. If the others are like friends, then Ah In-ssi feels more like an older brother, maybe?”

[Red type under the picture]

Please give me a chance.

It’s the first time in my life.

The first time I have met someone

who acknowledges my ability,

the first time I have met someone

who takes my side.

Please give me this chance.

Please allow me to

throw questions to this world.

Please give me the permission

to have the chance to dream of a new world.

Credit Translation : YooAhInHaven

On this,

“Like Yoonhee, I’m also strong and positive in all circumstances. I do my best even when things are difficult and hard. "

I hope she will continue to be strong and positive. I got sick too with all negative comments given by haters like they know MY in person. A part of ever-famous "plastic surgery", they are now labelling MY as an "easy girl".  Haters are now pity LMH because of falling in MY's trap. A funny part is some of them are not even LMH fans...:P what a joke !

Though I do not know MY personally but I know she is smart enough not to risk her career just to be in a relationship. So I believe this relationship is quite meaningful to her. We all know that she had her hard time after "Princess Ja Myung" as mentioned in the article below.

Park Min Young shows off her new bangs

*quoted image*

Apr 18, 2010

Actress Park Min Young uploaded some adorable  pictures on to her minihompy recently. Though she’s 24, she looks more  like a teenager with her new bangs. Park Min Young captioned it, “Today, I was looking in the mirror and took a pair of scissors and cut myself some bangs.”

Her big eyes and cute poses definitely go with the new bangs.

She wrote,

I have been reading
Gong Ji Young’s
Go By Yourself Like A Cow’s Horn
  and it has made me think about things.
There’s been sad incidents in my  life and I’ve been regretful and down these days. That’s why everything  is my homework. I have to become more strong. When a year goes by or  when ten years go by, there will only be one answer. Because I’ve had my  reasons for crying, there will always be reasons to laugh. And for  that, I should be thankful.

Credit : ALLKPOP

Nobody knows what lies ahead of this couple, I just wish that they will have a happy ending and we as fans should support their decision.  I want her to be happy either in career and personal life.

So I hope she has many more reasons to laugh in future.... keep on smiling dear MY...:D

Thanks so much for your post,this is exactly why i have so much respect and love for MY because she didnt get to where she is right now the easy way. After that series Princess Ja Myung she surely did had some rocky moments in her career hence the gratefulness she has over SKKS for giving her a good break. As for the YOO AH IN part i have to say i love that very much, we were rooting for them before until i changed ship due to CH lol. My friends will forever sideeye me because of that specially now that MH fans or MinSun fans are hating her., they told me "see! this is why MY is better off w/ AhIn" lol. But that's beside  the point...*sigh* i can never understand the hate?nor i will ever understand why people are so judgmental of her. They'll always see pass the person that is MY and just focus on the  dating and surgery news. I pity them for being pea brains. I remembered MY crying over when she received her acting award last year for SKKS, man i cried w/ her. I was so happy when she won,the girl deserves it and all the projects that she has this year. Kudos to her agent for getting her casted w/ good actors and storyline. What a boost in her career indeed!

Guest smashingalou

And to those who are waiting for  "The Cat" English sub... there is a good news for you .....

Viiki Team is now subbing it The CAT- Eng SUB By VIIKI

There are 10 parts of it and they are now at 51%. So do check them out .....:)

This is good news, Jzzz...With the CAT being subbed, I'm sure more international fans will get to know her better through this film...Thanks for the update...:)

As for the YOO AH IN part i have to say i love that very much, we were rooting for them before until i changed ship due to CH lol. My friends will forever sideeye me because of that specially now that MH fans or MinSun fans are hating her., they told me "see! this is why MY is better off w/ AhIn" lol. 

Although I just recently finished SKKS and watched all their interviews and behind the scenes, Ah In's chemistry with MY is also undeniable, I am already shipping MinMin at that time, but it made me feel something for the two as well...Ah In seems to be a very sensitive person and I see why they're saying MY is better off with Ah In. With Ah In, she won't get those ridiculous antis and haters and she'll probably have a quieter life. But MY's heart beats undeniably for MH and felt the care MH is giving her so even though she is very aware of what the consequences are, she fell for it. Based on her interviews, she's not the type of girl who would be battered with these antis, for sure, this is her one (of her many) qualities that MH loved about her. Her maturity and sense of understanding earned MH's admiration and love and there's nothing these antis can do about it and instead focus on superficial things, which is really a pity for these antis..

MY has been through a lot, been at the lowest when she didn't have any project before after Ja Myung Go and now that she's climbing back to the top, the aspect about her personal life is for sure SOMETHING SHE CONSIDERED A LOT. MH and MY must have really fallen for each other to gamble what they currently have. And honestly, IT'S EARNING MY HIGHEST RESPECT!

I remembered MY crying over when she received her acting award last year for SKKS, man i cried w/ her. I was so happy when she won,the girl deserves it and all the projects that she has this year. Kudos to her agent for getting her casted w/ good actors and storyline. What a boost in her career indeed!

Hear, hear, hear!! All I can say is DITTO!! :)

Agree, Jzzmeen....ON EVERY WORD!!

MiMi, beautifully written words. She and LMH probably anticipated all these already and for sure, both of them talked about how they're going to get through this. And yes, everything that is happening right now has a reason but I'm sure this will make MY tougher and braver.

The beauty of a woman is not measured in her clothes..But the concern and consideration for others that she shows..

TRUE BEAUTY: PARK MIN YOUNG..she has it all..... :wub: 

I like your quote, haneybee!!! :) Please keep those posts coming....

Keep on glowing Min Young! (sorry if the pics are repost :) )

1.jpg?w=430&h=743

3.jpg?w=430&h=660

6.jpg?w=430&h=712

14.jpg?w=450&h=658

18.jpg?w=500&h=344

cr: as tagged

hye...how u guys doing?? :w00t:

bee.jpg

~KEEP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE, NO MATTER WHAT :D ~

201101251036773200_1.jpg

Spcial 4 PMY..SweetestMY... :: :lol:

A smile like yours brings up my spirit,

A smile like yours is bright and pretty.

A smile like yours can change my mood,

I can go from sad to happy in a second or two.

A smile like yours is hard to find,

A smile like yours that’s well defined.

A smile like yours can change the world[/i]

~You a great beauty, a great actress, a great person..you are so pretty & talented~

I hope you will be a great and successful actress ... :D

::haneybee:: :)

Guest smashingalou

Hi Everyone,

Today is Man of Honor's poster shoot..Hopefully we will have pictures that will surface soon.... :)

While waiting for any news about MY, I took the time in back reading this thread from page 1 and it's just makes me happy that MY is getting recognized more and more. There are MY's fans that we are not seeing here anymore but were active on the first few pages of the thread..I'm sure they still continue to support MY in whatever endeavor she's in... :) Hope they'll be active again on this thread...I would really like to meet more MY's fans...

I just realized I am so late in joining this thread, I would have join everyone here in spazzing over MY during CH airing but I did my spazzing over in Dramabeans City Hunter recaps (it's also fun there :) ).But anyway, still glad I discovered this thread, better late than never... :)

And just like to add, that adversities and all, I'm proud to say that I am Park Min Young's fan... :)

And topping the 90th page, yey!!

anhso-164957_Y1.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Today is Man of Honor's poster shoot..Hopefully we will have pictures that will surface soon.... :)

While waiting for any news about MY, I took the time in back reading this thread from page 1 and it's just makes me happy that MY is getting recognized more and more. There are MY's fans that we are not seeing here anymore but were active on the first few pages of the thread..I'm sure they still continue to support MY in whatever endeavor she's in... :) Hope they'll be active again on this thread...I would really like to meet more MY's fans...

I just realized I am so late in joining this thread, I would have join everyone here in spazzing over MY during CH airing but I did my spazzing over in Dramabeans City Hunter recaps (it's also fun there :) ).But anyway, still glad I discovered this thread, better late than never... :)

And just like to add, that adversities and all, I'm proud to say that I am Park Min Young's fan... :)

And topping the 90th page, yey!!

*quoted image*

Me too!! I used to be a silent supporter of most actors/actress, i.e only watch dramas and visit a few fan sites ( and not making any comments).

But recently with all the antis coming hard on PMY recently, I just feel the strong urge to support her even more.

Hope more and more people will come to like her.

Here's a link to a news article on an interview with her agency King Kong (taken from Baidu):

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001621759&CMPT_CD=P0001

이진성 대표가 10년 동안 경험한 매니지먼트의 가장 큰 매력은 '연예인을 만들어간다(making)'는 느낌이 드는 데 있다. 특히 신인이나 부진한 연예인들을 0의 위치에서 올려놓는 경우, 희열은최대치가 된다. 그는 박민영이 <성균관 스캔들>에서 제자리를 잡았을 때를 가장 성취감이 컸던

There's something mentioned on PMY as well.

Hopefully someone can do the translation.

Guest nana544

Waves to All MinYoung's lovers :)!!! Ahh, I haven't been here for ages or it feels like that. School has been so busy!!! Thank You to you guys for posting and sharing pictures of the lovely PMY :). Her smile always brighten my face and she is so pretty when she smile. Also, I hope that MinYoung will have the strength to be strong with her relationship with Minho :)!!!!! I love those two so much! I will drop by whenever I have time to spare. Keep on sharing pictures of her. I cannot wait to see her new drama poster pictures and the drama :D.

Here's a link to a news article on an interview with her agency King Kong (taken from Baidu):

http://star.ohmynews...9&CMPT_CD=P0001

이진성 대표가 10년 동안 경험한 매니지먼트의 가장 큰 매력은 '연예인을 만들어간다(making)'는 느낌이 드는 데 있다. 특히 신인이나 부진한 연예인들을 0의 위치에서 올려놓는 경우, 희열은최대치가 된다. 그는 박민영이 <성균관 스캔들>에서 제자리를 잡았을 때를 가장 성취감이 컸던

There's something mentioned on PMY as well.

Hopefully someone can do the translation.

There's a part there saying PMY's success in SKKS was considered their greatest accomplishment. I believe that because MY's project now are really w/ BIG PRODUCTIONS. Her movie CATS was well received also CITY HUNTER. Now she's working w/ the director of Baker Kim Takgu which soared on primetime last year. 

The photos are supposedly done but not yet released. XD