Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest sue_917

hello ..................

JUST DROPPING BAY TO SAY HAVE A NICE WEEKEND EVERY ONE....................:) :) :)

EXCITED TO SEE  HER NEW DRAMA ............:P :P :P

hi friends..

dropping by to say hi to all Min Young fans!!

I was frustrated with all the ridiculous rumors about PMY... :tears: Gosh, she doesn't even deserve all these bashings...Antis are really crazy, I hope Min Young stays strong with all these bashings going on...These crazy fans should stop all their nonsense talks and just be happy that their idols are happy with someone they can rely on...PMY fighting!

Waiting for her new drama to come out..

Good day..^_^

Guest porcupine1610

Hi everyone^^

I am actually a fan of Lee Min Ho but after CH I love PMY too, I want to say hello to every fan of her, who always support her. I admire her very much and hope their love will last forever:x

I want to ask where the Minmin couple fan site is to joint. Thank u in advance!

@yamashi: yeah, I totally agree with u. They are jealous of Minyoung because Minho dates with her, but actually it's not her fault. In stead of saying these non-sense words, they should support him and his lover. There must be reason why Minho choose Minyoung but no one else ^^

@porcupine: hihi..Welcome to PMY's thread. I hope all of Minho's fan can do the same thing to you.

This is MINMIN THREAD

Join with us ^^

Guest smashingalou

Hi everyone^^

I am actually a fan of Lee Min Ho but after CH I love PMY too, I want to say hello to every fan of her, who always support her. I admire her very much and hope their love will last forever:x

I want to ask where the Minmin couple fan site is to joint. Thank u in advance!

Hi porcupine, Welcome to PMY Thread!! Thank you for wishing the best for PMY as well as LMH....

Minany already gave the link for the MinMin Thread here in SOOMPI, you are always welcome to join us in spazzing and swooning over the MinMin couple...

And if you have facebook, here's the link for the MinMin Couple Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/MinMinCouple

Hello Everyone, 

While waiting for news about Min Young's Upcoming Drama..please like the Man of Honour Facebook Page:

http://www.facebook.com/MOHkdrama

Also, your additional comment in darkfsmurf to sub Min Young's movie "CAT" will be much appreciated. I'm sure a lot of her international fans would love to watch "CAT", let us all help and joined forces in making this happen :)

Here's the link for darksmurf CAT SUB Request...

Darksmurfsub CAT sub request

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I was frustrated with all the ridiculous rumors about PMY... :tears: Gosh, she doesn't even deserve all these bashings...Antis are really crazy, I hope Min Young stays strong with all these bashings going on...These crazy fans should stop all their nonsense talks and just be happy that their idols are happy with someone they can rely on...PMY fighting!

@Yamashi: it doesnt stop XD its actually giving a headache everytime i read something negative about her..XDD i dont get them, they feel as if they own the lives of their idols which is absolutely ridiculous. 

Anyhow as for MY's drama I read on DC that theyd start the photoshoot on Sept 7 so we'll probably see new photos of her next week.YEY!

Have you guys seen this?its a video of PMY dancing for that SOJU Hawaii concept cf..hehe sorry but i dont know how to rip this for YT

Guest smashingalou

@Yamashi: it doesnt stop XD its actually giving a headache everytime i read something negative about her..XDD i dont get them, they feel as if they own the lives of their idols which is absolutely ridiculous. 

Anyhow as for MY's drama I read on DC that theyd start the photoshoot on Sept 7 so we'll probably see new photos of her next week.YEY!

Have you guys seen this?its a video of PMY dancing for that SOJU Hawaii concept cf..hehe sorry but i dont know how to rip this for YT

@les, thanks for the vid but I can't view it :(

Dancing Fountain! Thank's for sharing.

@ yamashi02 - Let's not care about haters. Min Young knew what she was getting into so let's believe her n Min Ho's love for each other is strong enough to not get affected by all this crap. When she didn't let all these stuffs get to her while working with other good looking male actors for various ventures then this is the matter concerning her real life n Min Ho is the man she loves..she risked her career, these antis are no one to be bothered with.

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE:D

Glad to be back here after a long holiday..

Thanks to all that posted info on MY here... and special thank to @smashing for her dedication on updating this thread...

And Welcome to new MY's fthread  : @haneybee  @porcupine @anthurium @ariadna 

So she has a new endorsement..... SONY ERICSON smartphone.... hope we can see her print or TV ads soon....:D

Another translated article on her new endorsement:

Is it really Park Min-yeong? Red and white hair

521864%281%29-500374_80571.jpg

( Sorry to repost ... no red/pink hair picture.... I like this picture more :) )

Actress Park Min-yeong's extreme photo collection has been revealed.

According to her management King Kong Entertainment, she has been chosen as the model for smart phone brand 'Sony Ericsson​'.

She unveiled the innocent image she has shown in a recent drama and attempted at a sexy and haughty concept.

Sony Ericsson explained, "Park Min-yeong has a fresh but friendly, cheerful but captivating feminism. She fits right in with the female targeted smart phone image we were looking for".

Meanwhile, Park Min-yeong is busy preparing for the coming up KBS 2TV drama "Man of Honor".

Credit : Hancinema

Love this :)

Sony Ericsson explained, "Park Min-yeong has a fresh but friendly, cheerful but captivating feminism. She fits right in with the female targeted smart phone image we were looking for".

Not much news on "Man of Honor "..... today there is one article on a new cast to this drama ...

523895%280%29-333500_14710.jpg

Noh Kyeong-joo cast as prosecutor in "Glory Jane"

Actress Noh Kyeong-joo returns to dramas for the first time in 14 years with new KBS drama "Man of Honor".

She takes on the role of Oh Jeong-hae, a justified prosecutor who solves cases in the KBS 2TV drama "Man of Honor" coming on the 12th of October.

Oh Jeong-hae is mentor to Yoon Jane (Park Min-yeong) and best friend's with her mother. She investigates the case of Seo Jae-myeong (Son Chang-min), business partner to Yoon Il-goo (Ahn Nae-sang) who is her friend Yeo Eun-joo's (Jang Young-nam)'s husband.

Debuted in 1984, Noh Kyeong-joo was once popular for the role of  detective Noh in the MBC "Chief Investigator". She left the screens in  1997 after SBS "Models" and is now returning with "Man of Honor" after 14 years of absence.

It is said that she happily decided to return to acting when she  heard that the crew for "Bread, Dream and Love" were getting together  again.

The production said, "Oh Jeong-hae is an important role in the drama that supports the main characters. She is perfect for the charismatic and justified Oh Jeong-hae".

Meanwhile, "Man of Honor" is about overcoming hardships and the cast includes, Cheon Jeong-myeong, Park Min-yeong, Lee Jang-woo, Choi Myeong-gil, Son Chang-min, Lee Moon-sik, Kim Seong-oh and more.

Credit HANCINEMA

I wonder who will play Jane's mother?? 

And this is the real MY's mother :

eabd217e.jpg?w=301&h=225

wanna share this CY entry on MY vacation (in 2008) with her mother .....

part 4 – with mom

she is very beautiful

not talking about how young or beautiful she is

just that even though she’s a mother with daughter

she still has that youthfulness in her that complements her beauty

she is my mom, my life partner, and also my good friend

my mom, Hye Soo

a 20 year old and 40 year old travelling together is very enjoyable

I love you mommy ♥

Credit: coolsmurf

Guest smashingalou

Hello guys,

i am new in this forum, but i just made an chart of my favorite actresses in Kdrama and Park Min Young is part of it. If you wish you could see the fool chart here: My link

Hey ariadna1,welcome to PMY's thread!! 

I like your list I actually have almost the same list except Park Shin Hye, I'm still trying to get to know her but she seems adorable as well... :)

Hey JzzMeen, Welcome back!!! :)

tumblr_lqwy7bIWgK1qfj7aoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqdyecO4xr1qfj7aoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqdye2JjEb1qfj7aoo1_500.jpg

Missing our pretty Min Young!

Guest JzzMeen

Tech: Malaysia’s Top 10 Fastest Rising Searches on Google

2011/09/04

Week: Aug 26-Sept 1, 2011

1 Eid Mubarak

Muslims were wishing each other online at the time of the Islamic Eid holidays.

2 Google Gravity  

Malaysians were intrigued by this funfilled application.

3 Steve Jobs

The resignation of ailing Steve Jobs, who founded Apple Inc, saw  interest among Malaysians. Chief operating officer Tim Cook takes over.

4 Ucapan Hari Raya/ Pantun Raya

To usher in the month-long Syawal celebrations, Malaysians looked up popular Hari Raya greetings and poems.

5 The Voice  

Fans went online to find out more about the new American talent show  based on the reality singing competition, The Voice Of Holland.

6 Park Min Young

Popular Korean actress Park Min Young finally makes public that she is dating actor Lee Min Ho.  

7 F1

With Sebastian Vettel’s victory in Belgium on Sunday, more F1 fans,  experts and pundits are crowning him as the likely 2011 champion.

8 Adam Levine  

The Voice judge Adam Levine is upset with American Idol, especially  in relation to Adam Lambert as it allegedly tried to “mask” gay  contestants.

9 PLUS

With thousands of Malaysians heading back to their hometowns for the  holidays, many visited the country’s highway operator’s website to look  for its travel time advisory.

10 Maswings

Customers checked the latest flight update Twin Otter schedules after an aircraft veered off the runway at Lawas airport.

Credit: New Strait Times ( www.nst.com.my)

helllo everyone !!

i'm new here...but i'm totally in love with park min young...i never adore korean actress this much...maybe because her pure and kind personality outside the drama made me fall to her:D....i just hope she will stay strong and didn't get affected by antis that for sure want to see her break up with minho..its a relief that there are still lots of park min young's fans that support her relationship with minho like you guys:)

hope minyoung unnie will become the best korean actress!!

Guest smashingalou

helllo everyone !!

i'm new here...but i'm totally in love with park min young...i never adore korean actress this much...maybe because her pure and kind personality outside the drama made me fall to her:D....i just hope she will stay strong and didn't get affected by antis that for sure want to see her break up with minho..its a relief that there are still lots of park min young's fans that support her relationship with minho like you guys:)

Hi eda_kukujung29, WELCOME TO PMY Thread!!! I'm really glad Min Young's fan is growing everyday and unlurking themselves.. Please continue to post anything about Min Young on this thread...

And i so totally agree with you, "but i'm totally in love with park min young...i never adore korean actress this much...maybe because her pure and kind personality outside the drama made me fall to her:D....", yep never love a korean actress before like how I am now with Min Young...and I've been watching kdramas for almost 10 years now... :)

helllo everyone !!

@eda_kukujung29

heloo.. i agree wif ur comment bout PMY..she is pure and her bright personality make me adore her even more...she is so cute and honest...i like reading all of her interviews...Plus..she love to laugh ^^ even LMH says that PMY love to laugh..no wonder he love her...who wouldn't fall in love wif such adorable girl like PMY..Few days back i came across some comments bout minmin couple..It's funny when some of them said PMY actually fall for LMH character in CH, not wif LMH himself...How come they denied the fact that LMH is dating PMY ..anyway..i'll always support PMY and minmin couple..i started to watch city hunter because of PMY...hehe...I wish PMY the best..she is one of the best korean actress...

city-hunter-park-min-young.jpg

Guest smashingalou

@haneybee, I LOVE THAT MY PIC YOU POSTED!! GREAT QUALITY!!

And guys nevermind the antis although it's really hard to ignore them especially when they are bashing Min Young outright when they don't know even know her, let us show them how we, as Min Young's fans reflects our idol's maturity.  These antis who keep on throwing things at our Min Young just goes to show they are threatened by her and so they can't keep their mouth shut. A stray dog will keep on barking to a bone that is worth for a high class breed. They'll stop eventually. And though I shipped MinMin, I don;t really know where it's leading to (only them knows, though all HOLY knows how much I wished it will be a happy ending for them!) but whatever happens, their choices are their own just like their feelings are their own. Hehehe, echoing Nana lines...

But seriously, no one can change the fact that MY is an honest, sweet, adorable and hardworking girl, proven by the words of those who have worked with her.  So however and whatever they do to pull Min Young's down, I'm sure they won't be able to do that, cuz sorry lads, our Min Youngie is a TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH GIRL!!! So there you go...

@haneybee, I LOVE THAT MY PIC YOU POSTED!! GREAT QUALITY!!

And guys nevermind the antis although it's really hard to ignore them especially when they are bashing Min Young outright when they don't know even know her, let us show them how we, as Min Young's fans reflects our idol's maturity.  These antis who keep on throwing things at our Min Young just goes to show they are threatened by her and so they can't keep their mouth shut. A stray dog will keep on barking to a bone that is worth for a high class breed. They'll stop eventually. And though I shipped MinMin, I don;t really know where it's leading to (only them knows, though all HOLY knows how much I wished it will be a happy ending for them!) but whatever happens, their choices are their own just like their feelings are their own. Hehehe, echoing Nana lines...

But seriously, no one can change the fact that MY is an honest, sweet, adorable and hardworking girl, proven by the words of those who have worked with her.  So however and whatever they do to pull Min Young's down, I'm sure they won't be able to do that, cuz sorry lads, our Min Youngie is a TOUGH, TOUGH, TOUGH GIRL!!! So there you go...

We certainly don't know where it's leading to but we know they are together right, so let's just support what's precious to Min young i.e her relationship with Min Ho. She's a tough, tough girl so she will not get bothered by whatever crap some retards talk but as her fans we need to be tough n support her too. Would we want her to give up on someone she loves cuz of some lame opinions? Not sure about others but I wouldn't ever want her to be that weak. Together Min Ho n Min Young will be able to get through all the odds.