Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Hello all,

Finally finished CAT and I LOVED it. Didn't expect a horror movie to move me so much. It is not mindless horror. The horror has also to do with how insensitively people treat animals in real life. I am really proud of Park Min Young for acting in this wonderful movie and carrying the movie on her shoulders. I would rate it as her finest performance till date. We are all used to Park Min Young playing cute and bubbly characters with a smile almost constant on her face. But this is one movie where she has to be subdued and jittery most of the time. And when she smiles, it is such a relief, especially towards the end. Just hope she gets to do projects like this which help her grow as an actress. That little girl is truly a gem. I feel like hugging the director for giving me such a good horror movie to watch and what he said is true. It does sensitivize the viewers towards what cats have to undergo because of cruel human beings.

Just love horror movies where they take some time to build the atmosphere and leave you purged at the end. Thank you, Park Min Youngsshi!

Everybody is getting busy, huh? Same here! But hope I am able to drop by whenever I get some free time.

Now, a  request;

Darksmurfsub has a user request on for CAT. Someone has already requested it to be subbed. So, it will be great if all of you could also post in your comments there so that they know many are waiting to watch this movie with subs.  Here's the link:

Darksmurfsub CAT sub request

Yes, Yama, I too didn't like the pics with the wig much. The white one was still okay, but the pink one was strange!

Good day to all!

MinMin english sub

For the MinMin shippers..there is already an English sub of their dating observation news in YT...^_^

Good day..^_^

@mimi

Just by looking at your post, it wanna makes me watch the movie!! But, :tears: , I think I won't be able to sleep for two nights when I watch the movie, I guess I'll have to watch the last part where Min Young smiled...

Park Min Young's New Look for Sony Ericsson

6cfc468ab96fd812318b7f7e3a8fffb7_large.jpg

Once again, Park Min Young becomes the Queen of Advertisements after she agreed to become the main model for a smartphone brand.

Park Min Young is now the new face of one of the well-known smartphone brands called "Sony Ericsson." She took off the innocent image that she had due to her dramas to transform into an actress with a more exceptional and provocative look than ever before.

Additionally, she is becoming more active in the world of advertisements by signing up to become the models 

of various cable stations and other offline promotions.

An aquaintance of King Kong Entertainment, the company that promotes Park Min Young's activities, 

stated, "I'm very happy to hear that Park Min Young agreed to become the model of a competitive smartphone 

company during the time when smartphones are becoming more accessible to the public - she will definitely 

be a big help for this company due to her increasing popularity." 

Last year, Park Min Young appeared on KBS's "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and recently, SBS's "City Hunter" which were both a big hit. She will soon appear on another drama called, "Man of Honor" that will be broadcasted by KBS 2TV.

source SOOMPI NEWS

Guest smashingalou

@mimi, your review made me determined to finish CAT..I love how you point out the positive aspect of the film. And I'll sure comment in darksmurf so that I can watch it with subs already....

@yama, thanks for the MinMin YT clip, hehehe! sorry, but as you guys know I'm a certified MinMin Shipper...

@leslie, yey, finally news about MY...no wonder she's busy and gone MIA..thanks for the news!!

Guest smashingalou

Hello all,

Finally finished CAT and I LOVED it. Didn't expect a horror movie to move me so much. It is not mindless horror. The horror has also to do with how insensitively people treat animals in real life. I am really proud of Park Min Young for acting in this wonderful movie and carrying the movie on her shoulders. I would rate it as her finest performance till date. We are all used to Park Min Young playing cute and bubbly characters with a smile almost constant on her face. But this is one movie where she has to be subdued and jittery most of the time. And when she smiles, it is such a relief, especially towards the end. Just hope she gets to do projects like this which help her grow as an actress. That little girl is truly a gem. I feel like hugging the director for giving me such a good horror movie to watch and what he  said is true. It does sensitivize the viewers towards what cats have to undergo because of cruel human beings.

Just love horror movies where they take some time to build the atmosphere and leave you purged at the end. Thank you, Park Min Youngsshi!

Everybody is getting busy, huh? Same here! But hope I am able to drop by whenever I get some free time.

Now, a  request;

Darksmurfsub has a user request on for CAT. Someone has already requested it to be subbed. So, it will be great if all of you could also post in your comments there so that they know many are waiting to watch this movie with subs.  Here's the link:

Darksmurfsub CAT sub request

Yes, Yama, I too didn't like the pics with the wig much. The white one was still okay, but the pink one was strange!

Good day to all!

mimi, i left a comment already in darksmurf..there are only a couple of comment for now...hope PMY fans will comment there as well so that it can subbed quickly....

parkminyoung3.jpg

cr: PMY KST

Thanks smashingalou.  Saw your comment. :D Just hope there are more requests made! I hope you have fun watching the rest of The CAT!

Yama dear, you too comment on darksmurfsub. If there are more comments, for sure, they will sub it. Great that they subbed the MinMin dating video. So wanted to know what the restaurant people were saying!

Please PMY fans, do add your comments in the darksmurfsub request page. Darksmurfsub CAT sub request

Leslie_Lei, thanks for the article. Though I didn't like the pink wig one much, hope the CF will be cool!

good day, evreyone!

Guest smashingalou

hihi...juz wanna share sum of my fav MInMin pictures~

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hope they will last forever. :rolleyes:

Watching The Cat now...luv it..

hey haneybee, thanks for dropping MinMin BTS Pics...I love it!!!

If you don't mind, I'll repost these on the MinMin thread.... :)

Enjoy CAT!!! It's really a good movie and PMY is really good!!!

Guest smashingalou

Thanks for the pic, garfield :)

Min Young's BTS Pics from City Hunter's Fountain Scene

P1010275.JPG

P1010341.JPG

P1010323.JPG

P1010324.JPG

P1010353.JPG

P1010352.JPG

P1010354.JPG

her fave blue blanket present as always!!! :)

credit: minami_shineyo of twitter

Guest trangsjk90

Hi, share some old photos and news of PMY which i just find out from baidu. Sorry if it is re-post  :)

Credit to Sora36 from baidu.

What's inside PMY bag:-

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

News

News2

News3

News4

Hey You

i want to read news,news 1,news 2,news 3,news 4 at last of your post  in English

Please help me

I can't read Korean

Guest yellow_mellow

I'm back, missed all my friends here

@Garfield : she's using blackberry onyx^^ thx for sharing

@leslie : i really wish she doesn't use that wig. But hey she's pretty whatever she is wearing yaa

despite all the dramas and rumours of PMY, she will always have my support

no matter what happen...

can;t hardly wait till 'Man of Honour' airing, i wanna see her in small screen

Guest sue_917

hello all...

i seldom post here but i keep caming her every day just reading news of PMY but today i got time  love all the pictures PMY is so beautiful and vey simple i wonder why

she got lots of antis because she date there LMH  its not het fault that LHM love her so why so much angry with her ...................... PMY  and LHM  fighting we are here to

support both of you .................................have a nice day to all ..........................:D :D :D

Guest smashingalou

Happyy 88th page everyone!! Hope we can reach 100 pages soon....

@yellow_mellow and sue_917, glad for you guys to be back.... :) Yep, I agree no matter what happens antis or whatever, we are always still here to support Min Young.... Hope we really can have a glimpse of how her new drama is going so far....

20081107020506_23201123jpg1.jpeg?w=400&h=400

hye everyone...happy saturday :w00t:

257781_219976204691349_110229568999347_823137_5559934_o.jpg

sweetest min young...so cute ^^

315989_262035123821098_260037900687487_976499_3906775_n.jpg

~they share the same sweet smiles~

268479_2114942065670_1009249444_32489869_217063_n.jpg

:wub: sweet~

267790_253777217982700_100000512702991_1093700_2515100_n.jpg

cute minyoung n hara..

300897_262921340402086_100000526676781_994863_7517532_n.jpg

got this pic from City hunter Philiphines page...so sweet they can really see tiny miny details about minmin couple :lol:

Last pic: min young and her bear blanket..

285319_224957227547520_191329974243579_646651_869502_n.jpg

I began to love park min young when I watched her at I am Sam. Then I was more in love with her when she starred at SKKS. Now.... she is the most loved as an actress for me along with KC Concepcion.

I am very happy to know that she and lee min ho are dating. I was so impressed with their acting at CH. I didn't even watch LMH's BOF before because I didn't like his partner. But I began to like him because he was paired to PMY. I adored them when I watched I Am Sam, too. For minmin couple.. Wish you all the best. Hope your relationship will end to a happy and wholesome family in the future. Kudos! PMY and LMH

hello all...

i seldom post here but i keep caming her every day just reading news of PMY but today i got time  love all the pictures PMY is so beautiful and vey simple i wonder why

she got lots of antis because she date there LMH  its not het fault that LHM love her so why so much angry with her ...................... PMY  and LHM  fighting we are here to

support both of you .................................have a nice day to all ..........................:D :D :D

I had just learned about this site, days ago. I am so thankful because I have this opportunity to be updated with my favorite Korean actress, non other than PMY. I like her and began to love all her pics and dramas. I also visit this website everyday because I want to know more news about her. I even love her more because she is now dating with LMH.

Guest smashingalou

I began to love park min young when I watched her at I am Sam. Then I was more in love with her when she starred at SKKS. Now.... she is the most loved as an actress for me along with KC Concepcion.

I am very happy to know that she and lee min ho are dating. I was so impressed with their acting at CH. I didn't even watch LMH's BOF before because I didn't like his partner. But I began to like him because he was paired to PMY. I adored them when I watched I Am Sam, too. For minmin couple.. Wish you all the best. Hope your relationship will end to a happy and wholesome family in the future. Kudos! PMY and LMH

I had just learned about this site, days ago. I am so thankful because I have this opportunity to be updated with my favorite Korean actress, non other than PMY. I like her and began to love all her pics and dramas. I also visit this website everyday because I want to know more news about her. I even love her more because she is now dating with LMH.

hey anthurium, WELCOME TO PMY'S THREAD!!! Glad to know 1 more fan of our dear Min Young... :) 

Please post more and let's reach that 100th page for Min Youngie!! :)