Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

I think that her voice is somewhat similar to the voices of Song Hye Kyo and Kim Tae Hee, all are a bit low-toned, but I find their voices REALLY feminine, but it might just be me. And what does nasal mean or sounds like? I have been wondering on that since I watched the SKKS press con where Ah In find Min Young cute and sounds nasal...

EDITED:

@mimi

Thanks for the videos..^_^

I watched the interview of I Am Sam..Her english is really good..loved it!! Hehe..and nice to know that TOP is smiling with her.. :wub: ..but I was surprised that the bin trio(the 3 girls) finds her SCARY as well as her manager? Is she scary before or just a misunderstanding again?

The other video is not working to me also..

Good day to everyone..^_^

Guest smashingalou

@mimi, thanks for your indepth analysis of CAT,I still haven't finished it though and you're suggestion sounds so good that I'll try it later...Cause honestly, I only watched clips of CAT's press conference and interviews but not the making clips...and yeah, I've only watched the first part so far and PMY's performance here is SUPERB ( I mean I'm not even being biased when I said it but oh ok with PMY I'm always biased smile.gif) And I like how you point out PMY's voice, it's true her voice is not like an ordinary girly high pitch voice but I like how her voice is modulated. I think she doesn't even need to work that hard in lowering her voice for the Kim Yoon Shik role in SKKS. Though, it's not at all girly but her voice still sounds soothing and lady like for me...I do hope she'll get nominated at Baeksang for her role here in CAT (and of course win). She totally deserved it...

@yama,I think to fully describe what nasal is, I think Angelina Jolie sounds nasal when she played the role of Evelyn Salt in the film "SALT".. And Ah In noticing Min Young voice is totally adorable... :)

BTW, thanks for the videos, Mimi..I've watched the I AM SAM clips and MY's ability to make everyone feel comfortable is already her trait from the start...She really is a bright and levelheaded girl...

I can't watch the KBS Entertainment Weekly directly from KBS but this is the todou link from the MinMin's Couple Thread...

http://www.tudou.com...ew/cvOvEBrYNVw/ 

And I like how you point out PMY's voice, it's true her voice is not like an ordinary girly high pitch voice but I like how her voice is modulated. I think she doesn't even need to work that hard in lowering her voice for the Kim Yoon Shik role in SKKS. Though, it's not at all girly but her voice still sounds soothing and lady like for me...I do hope she'll get nominated at Baeksang for her role here in CAT (and of course win). She totally deserved it...

@yama,I think to fully describe what nasal is, I think Angelina Jolie sounds nasal when she played the role of Evelyn Salt in the film "SALT".. And Ah In noticing Min Young voice is totally adorable... :)

I do think that her voice is really soothing and lady-like..But I thought Koreans like girls that have low-toned voices? Because there was one absurd rumor that PMY had some surgery about her voice, which is of course, not true..So I assumed that K-people like actresses with low-toned voices since I think they would go through a surgery just to make their voices lower...And many international fans always compliment about her voice in SKKS saying how they loved her voice and her acting..The Ah In comment also made me giggled..

Haven't watched CATS yet...I'm really the scared-type when in comes to horror films, maybe I will only watch the less-terrifying parts..hehehe..I really hope she wins a Baeksang award for either CATS, City Hunter or maybe Glorious Jae In..She deserves it!! ^_^

Guest smashingalou

I do think that her voice is really soothing and lady-like..But I thought Koreans like girls that have low-toned voices? Because there was one absurd rumor that PMY had some surgery about her voice, which is of course, not true..So I assumed that K-people like actresses with low-toned voices...And many international fans always compliment about her voice in SKKS saying how they loved her voice and her acting..The Ah In comment also made me giggled..

Haven't watched CATS yet...I'm really the scared-type when in comes to horror films, maybe I will only watch the less-terrifying parts..hehehe..I really hope she wins a Baeksang awards for either CATS, City Hunter or maybe Glorious Jae In..She deserves it!! ^_^

voice-surgery?! Errrr. that's totally ridiculous!!! Why do people always brings up the surgery thing when good thing happens?! Geez, sorry, but these people who keep bringing it up must have a sorry life...@yama, glad to know many international fans compliment PMY on her voice...i hope her international fans wlll grow as well with her growing career and all....biggrin.gif

BTW, you guys know if she's gonna have any fanmeet? I knew last time during CH, she did a fanmeet but i think it's not official..

Tomorrow is SDA n I'm hoping to se Min young n Min Ho walking hand in hand in the red carpet although I'm not very sure of it cuz I have a strong feeling that both are out of Korea in some foreign country spending romantic time together :wub:

There hasn't been any news on both of them from past few days so highly possible that min young is spending her 2 weeks break with Min ho..oh well they might return tomorrow.

MinMin news KBS

Okay, I hope there's a good soul who going to translate this! I'm dying to know what are they saying, especially Min Young since she looks happy and cute when she's saying "namjachingu"(BF) and about the Christmas thing also..

@HeartMinMin

I also hope that they attend the SDA, though I'm not sure in LMH's case because I think he was not nominated, which was kinda sad because he also did well in personal taste...but who knows, they might surprise us like how they surprised us with their relationship...

Good day Min Young fans! ^_^

Guest smashingalou

@yama, yey!! now I'm sure she mentioned 'BF" and christmas on that interview..Is our girl hoping for a BF this christmas?? Hmm...probably not hoping now....

@HeartMinMin, your idea is superb..MH and MY walking hand in hand....Gaah, just the thought of it makes me elated...

Though, when I think about MH not being nominated, it's just unlikely that he'll attend it...but oh well, wishing is for free anyway....biggrin.gif

Hi To All Min Young Lovers!!!! 

I'm sure you guys are lurking on this thread everyday!! Please feel free to come out of the lurkers cave and make MY's thread alive and kickin!!! Fighting!biggrin.gif

tumblr_lqkgywB66e1qmp24uo1_500.gif

4a77fe8e9bece75bc958c6c74603d71a_large.jpg

9a7cbad4fd0e7169fac783a350d3bf11_large.jpg

03c0fb2cd19956ed1791f964df8e57f0_large.jpg

d7d118d7189c9f6336daf58c92bdf104_large.jpg

Hi all, well this is my post on this thread.

I only started to like MY in SKKS but I came to respect her very much as an actress because of her humbleness and level-headedness.

I remembered how she took care of the rookie actress Kim Min Seo who acted as Cho Sun (the role of the gisaeng) in SKKS who didn't has any agency to look after her then as well as Goo Hara in CH. I think its really hard to find someone like her in the entertainment nowadays.

Here's a link to the character chart of her new drama. Can't wait for her drama to start.

My link

Guest smashingalou

@Gogeous, Happy Anniversary of Loving our Min Young Shhi for a year now!!!

I am so jealous..I wish I would have known Min Young earlier on as well...biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

1c269abfd2121bbf0383e5986dedb0071237906210_full.gif

@yama, yep finally some news about Glorious Jae In.. Yes,sad to say her dating news is overshadowing her new drama...(though I'm not complaining much about the dating news hehehe)

@Autumn_bliss, I'm so glad to see you here in MY's thread.... :) And thanks for the link of the Glorious Jae in....Hope to see you more here as well... biggrin.gif And I agree with you, she's really caring towards her co-stars, no wonder she's well-loved by many...

c09e46566d207f8ec273c251a43966851237906573_full.jpg

53f748a2b18c01255fba1f66dd08b3cf1237906590_full.jpg

6c8bd118ee9c0fb9555ffe0f7ba2958d1237906716_full.jpg

Good Day Min Young Lovers!!

Guest smashingalou

Very lucky lady... Still cannot believe she is the LEE MINHO's girlfriend..

And Min Ho is EXTREMELY LUCKY TO HAVE HER!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest smashingalou

FRESH FROM THE OVEN..

PMY's latest photo for her SONY ERICSSON phone endorsement...

"Unconventional Provocative" that's what the header says..so MY's dropping her innocent look for a more provocative look on this endorsement deal.

[ARTICLE]

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

@les, LOVELY PICTURES OF MIN YOUNG!!! Thank you...So Min Young has a new CF.??!! Wow, no wonder we're not hearing anything much from her....

Hope someone will upload a BTS vid of her new CF in YT...And more pictures please......biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Opps, topping the 87th page....Happy 87th page Min Young Lovers!

Long Holiday is over for me!! Back to work again...but will surely find time to post and visit soompi every now and then..

Guest nana544

Wave *HI* to all MinYoung's lovely fans :)!!! The semester have started for me, so I won't be on as much, but I will drop by every chance I got :)....Between, MinYoung looks great on those Sony Ericson photos...she can nail and rock any styles!

Hi guys!!

Honestly, I don't like Min Young wearing wigs because I am super envious of her hair in City Hunter, they should have used her hair..T_T nevertheless she always looks great in every style that she takes..

Haven't much news about Glorious Jae In, isn't it? I hope that there's news about it...

Good day Min Young fans!! ^_^