Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest yellow_mellow

Kyaaaa..those bunny headband are in to here in Indonesia. I even have 3 of those headband with different colours hehehe..

it's because of Kim Na Na aka PMY yeahhhh

She's so adorable and georgeous,loves how she dress in City Hunter

loves her outfit also. When will her new drama out? can't hardly wait to see PMY in her new drama,although i'm a lil bit unstatisfied with the cast hahaha.. (no hard feeling bout it)

I wish someday PMY will reunite together with LMH in upcoming drama

it will be JJANG!!!!

Guest smashingalou

How come we have little news of MY's upcoming drama?! Dang, can't wait to see her working on "Glorious Jae In"... happy.gif

Anyone wants Doritos?

cr: to the owner

20090427_pmynylon_10.jpg

20090427_pmynylon_8.jpg

20090427_pmynylon_9.jpg

Geeky Min Young........

20090427_pmynylon_4.jpg

20090427_pmynylon_3.jpg

Guest trangsjk90

hi, welcome to MY's thread..

I click on the link but don't know where to vote..what is the poll all about anyway?

Thanks for letting us know... *quoted image*

oh yes

u must be registed ^^

i love Min young very much

i love Min Ho and City Hunter,too

I love min,min couple :*

@ trangsjk90

Welcome to this thread!!! I'm really happy that Min Young's fans are increasing! Feel free to post anything on this thread

@smashinglou

Thanks for all the pictures of Min Young! They are all so beautiful! I'm always happy with your posts...^_^

65026364901895553777.gif

76565235479379012741.gif

66858730235173844711.gif

credits to PMY's viet site

Good day to everyone! ^_^

Guest smashingalou

Good Morning Min Young Lovers!!

Tousled Sexy Hair: Park Min Young (Get this Look)

credit:allfordrama.com

990563.jpg?315

Want a sexy tousled look? TryPark  Min Young's hair style.  Remember it doesn't really work wellwith short hair as it will makeit puffy.  But if you have long locks, then you're on!  

Here's How: (Source: hairstyleblog)

1. If you have supercurly hair, loosen the curls andreconstruct the shape.  With wet hair, remove the moisture.  Do notblow dry.  Apply astraightening balm throughout your hair.  Then divide and braid hair intofour sections, secure with a band and leave for a couple of hours (remember donot let it stay overnight or else you'll get an afro).  Then, youunwind your braids, use your fingers to distribute a hair styling product fromroots to ends. Skip the hairspray.

2) If you have straighthair, begin with freshly shampooedhair.  Blow-dry hair upside down, leaving it a little damp.  Applysome styling gel or mousse, combing through with a wide-toothed comb. Decide where you want your part, then divide hair into 6 sections withyour comb.  Braid each tightly, leaving a couple of inches free near yourscalp (so you don t get too much volume and turn into a frizz-head) and at theends (so your split ends don’t frizz out).  Fasten the braids with anelastic hair band and keep them in overnight. (You need 6-8 hours for the lookto set).  Remove the elastics. Shake out and undo the braids gently withyour fingers-a comb or brush will instantly ruin the effect.  Throw yourhead upside down and squeeze a tiny bit of hairstyling gel through your locks while heating with a diffuser. Smoothout ends (the bottom 1-2″) with a brush and blow-dryer if they look frayed. Afterward, tousle your waves as you like them, and spray with a littletouchable-hold hairspray. (Avoid shine enhancers; they’ll weigh your hairdown.)  

Note:  If you don't want a lot ofwaves, then try to brush your hair once.

3) If you have wavy hair: This is a perfect hair type for theloose, sexy tousled hairstyle look.  Follow the directions for straighthair but don’t start with wet locks-just mist dry hair lightly with water untilit’s semi-damp, then follow braiding and hair styling instructions.

Guest smashingalou

On a side note, I watched 'CAT" until the first 45 mins and though no subs, I have to stopped..It's freaking the hell out of me...Waaah...ph34r.gif

So far, with what I've watched, PMY here did a great job. She absolutely can convey the feeling of a confused and disturbed pet groomer...I swear she did swear here a lot....

I'l calm myself first before finishing it. I've NEVER watched a horror film alone. And I'm not really fond of watching ASIAN Horror movies, they have these special ways of making a HORROR MOVIE VERY VERY HORROR!! LOL!!! 

But as I've said, I'll try to finish "CAT"...just making sure my heart's beating properly first.....blush.gif

park-min-young-bi-thuong-van-rang-ro-tai-buoi-ky-tang-the-cat-feadc7.jpg

park-min-young-bi-thuong-van-rang-ro-tai-buoi-ky-tang-the-cat-ddfe3b.jpg

park-min-young-bi-thuong-van-rang-ro-tai-buoi-ky-tang-the-cat-bca9cd.jpg

park-min-young-bi-thuong-van-rang-ro-tai-buoi-ky-tang-the-cat-b44d85.jpg

credit: as pics label

Guest Bananaaaa

does anyone else think that the first post of this thread is rather outdated? lol :P

is there a way for us to update it?

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE

does anyone else think that the first post of this thread is rather outdated? lol :P

is there a way for us to update it?

Yeap..  I think so too... but dont know how to.... I think we need to get a SOOMPI moderator permission as the thread starter is no longer active in this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Sharing pictures of MY- her screen captures for KBS Weekly Entertainment

3b96c1d893c93af366b5a037a3d22c0a_large.jpg

5ac7d2f3d5f4d38537697d963f131789_large.jpg

2dcbecbc62b93da2382dfd4359ed8358_large.jpg

1e83f418b97e76f148e7bae4917f681a_large.jpg

If I got it correctly from the translation in MY DC, these pics were taken while MY had a photo shoot for COMPAGNA. So my guess, it is probably for COMPAGNA FALL catalogue. So we will see her beautiful picture soon...:D

Another pic from SURE magazine

47a6bab2a1610e14355c52ec9c521c49_large.jpg

Credit to MY DC

With all the things that happen  presently, I just hope that ....

happy-quotes-4.jpg

AND PLEASE BE HAPPY AND KEEP SMILING DEAR MIN YOUNG SSHI...

e66a6c52ce4e98ba97a6cd5cabaa5183_large.jpg

398813_large.jpg

flower-forever-garden-laugh-smile-Favim.com-116140.jpg

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE :D

Guest minany

I love Minyoung's smile. She is sweet and adorable girl ^_^

I hope Ho and Young can overcome this tough time....I do believe that if Ho and Young are real couple, Ho will have a way to protect her

Guest smashingalou

@Jzzmeen, I LOVE YOUR POST!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Our dear Min Young sure is lucky to have a fan like you and everyone else here as well! I especially like your quotations and that reminds me that earlier at the church, I have included Min Young-shhi to my prayers. I guess I really want the best to turn out for Min Young that I go as far as including her in my Sunday prayers.

Min Young' screenshot from KBS Entertainment is so beautiful....Her eyes are twinkling and shining and I swear her make up is not even heavy but it's effortless...I LOVE HER SMILE!!!

I can't wait for her Compagna Fall Pictorial...I'm sure she'll be glowing as always...

PYH2011061704600034400_P2.jpg

PYH2011061704570034400_P2.jpg

PYH2011061704590034400_P2.jpg

Park_Min_Young_344.jpg

smile-quote-hanh.jpg

Guest nana544

Just want to stop by and say Hi to all Min Young's wondeful fans :)!!! Park Min Young, you are talented and the best actress in our hearts!!!

Waaah.. I can't post properly!!!

Here's the link for a PMY article in Dramabeans.com posted on August 28, 2011.

http://www.dramabean...d-keeping-busy/

Sorry guys, been trying to post the entire article here but I'm not getting the entire thing....

Good Morning Min Young Lovers!!

Thanks for the link and article friend! You're the best..^_^

I don't know, but every time I read Min Young's interviews, I can't help but to be inspired with her words. Is she really only 25? Because she talks like an adult!!! She's really level-headed, smart and knows what she's doing, no wonder Lee Min Ho fell for her, and maybe even her other co-stars.

Her interviews always make me feel that I am lucky for the things I have now because not everyone has what I have, thank you Min Young-shi! She's always positive over things and makes the right choices. I know that she will soar high with her attitude! fighting PMY-shi!

I just wanted to share some words in the article:

Asked which of the love scenes from City Hunter she found most memorable, Park answered, “What stays in my memory the most is the scene in the bus where Yoon-sung leans on him. It’s something I’ve wanted to do, and it stays with me because I really wanted to experience it, plus the scene was full of a freshness that made it quite beautiful.”

-I also loved that scene!

Asked about her ideal style, she said, “I think the best kind of man is one who values me, understands me, and is accepting. Someone who’s easy-going, who embraces and understands me rather than leading me.”

-Her ideal is really mature..Min Ho might have these traits.. :)

City Hunter had a number of physical shoots, and the egg-throwing scene (where Nana gets pelted with garbage while defending Da-hae) was one that was challenging. She explained that the weather was exceptionally hot that day, and she was dressed in her bodyguard’s black suit while being hit with eggs, tomatoes, and flour, and it was unpleasant. Apparently the staff called her “Nana Pancake” that day, thanks to the ingredients involved.

-LOLed at the Nana pancake! But I admire Min Young for her perseverance to make that scene realistic!

She shot to overnight fame, was the talk of the town, and then the show ended and she found herself with a lot of empty time on her hands. “Maybe it’s because I’ve experienced a slump before, but I don’t get easily excited by favorable reviews. I’m really thankful that there are people with favorable opinions, but I know that I could at any moment come up against a brick wall and hit another slump. So while I’m truly grateful for it, on the other hand I feel that I need to travel my path steadily. I’m thankful whenever I hear praise, but I know how many talented people there are out there with both star potential and acting skills, and those who haven’t yet gotten recognition. I feel I have to work even harder.”

-She's really intelligent! She's not after the fame but she's after the recognition of being a good actress..I personally loved her last words.

I think, ‘Back then, I wanted to work but couldn’t. Now they want me to work, so what’s so difficult?’”

-Words of the day! ^_^

Good day Min Young fans! ^_^

Hello  everyone,

You know what is the last thing one should do before watching a horror movie? watch the making! crazy.gif After committing this cardinal sin, I sat down to watch CAT yesterday  :( But it is quite an engaging movie and beautifully shot. Loving it so far! But since I know the creepy little girl is a shy one in real life, I am not scared as I would have been otherwise. However, it is the whole atmosphere that pulls you in and keeps you on the edge of your seats. It is one fine performace by PMY, one of her best. From the cute and happy girl in the first scenes, she becomes someone who is always on the edge, leading a fragile existence, unable to distinguish between reality and her imagination. Add to that, she is claustrophobic and really lonely. I am loving Kim Dong Wook also. There is something so sunny about that guy, may be it is the Coffee Prince memories! Despite all the scary things in her life, PMY's character is so brave! If I had been in her place, I would have quit my job as a pet groomer and relocated to another town or else permanently wandered the streets rather than have the creepy girl follow me around in my work place and home. :o Really like watching brave girls in horror movies, you know the ones who will take a second peek even when they know there is a monster under the bed! tears.gif

To the Min Young fans who have an allergy towards horror, but are prepared to take that risk for her, let me tell you it is all worth it. She gives a fabulous performance and since we have seen many of the scary scenes in the trailer n the makings, it won't be that scary. Also, if you feel scared in between, pause, go watch the Nana dance or the CAT BTS n come back! :unsure: I sincerely hope she wins Baeksang some award for a newcomer for this movie.

Here's the making of "I am Sam" for those who have not seen it already. There is a PMY interview and some NGs with TOP. No LMH though. :( But, it is still a fun making! My link

Thanks a lot smashingalou n JzzMeen for all the pics, news n gifs. Hope we cross our 100th page soon. :)

Btw, yamashi, what else do you call a 25 year old other than an "adult"? :P I know you meant she is more mature than her age and talks that way, right? Just pulling your leg! :)

The Dramabeans interview was really interesting. It seems they made a selection from the questions. One thing is clear. Even people who are not fans of PMY's acting will admit that she is grounded and inspiring,,, Way to go, girl!

It is heartening to hear that PMY's and LMH's acting complement each other's so well. Remember reading an interview where she said she didn't have to say anything to him before throwing him over as she was that comfortable with him!

Btw, what Ah In said is right! She does sound a bit nasal in CAT! Interesting to find that her voice is not considered feminine by Koreans! May be that is why her dialogue delivery was so good as Kim Yoon Shik.

Edit:

This is the highlights for an old PMY CF with Lee Jun Ki. My link

And her KBS Entertainment Weekly Interview KBS Ent. ( Is this loading for you all? Not for me :()

Wish someone would sub it!

Good day, everyone!