Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest cxxstar

I feel like if their relationship is being confirmed to the media, then I would say it's an exclusive relationship. Lol. I don't think either of their agencies would have confirmed it if they were just meeting occasionally. Plus they've been seeing one  another for a month, so they've been sitting on this one for awhile.

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE..

After a series of articles over the Internet from morning till afternoon, finally we had an article that LMH agency finally confirmed that both MY and MH are dating. I was worried with this dating news initially but I'm glad everything is cleared now.

To me, as long as MY is happy , as a fan, I will support all of her decisions.

hapiness.png

Love this :

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." - Julia Roberts

Just hope that this couple will stay strong and support each other especially during this time. All the best for both.

2011053115453477221_1.jpg.

KEEP ON SMILING DEAR MIN YOUNG...AND I'M GLAD THAT YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH. :D

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR NEW DRAMA TOO.

Guest smashingalou

HELLO EVERYONE..

After a series of articles over the Internet from morning till afternoon, finally we had an article that LMH agency finally confirmed that both MY and MH are dating. I was worried with this dating news initially but I'm glad everything is cleared now.

To me, as long as MY is happy , as a fan, I will support all of her decisions.

*quoted image*

Love this :

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't  matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no  boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." -  Julia Roberts

Just hope that this couple will stay strong and support each other especially during this time. All the best for both.

*quoted image*.

KEEP ON SMILING DEAR MIN YOUNG...AND I'M GLAD THAT YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO SHARE YOUR HAPPINESS WITH. :D

LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR NEW DRAMA TOO.

Jzzz...my dear...I liked your quote..And I'm glad that you're feeling good now.... :)

And though I keep on spazzing about MH and MY, Min Young's best interest is still my best interest!!!

Min Young shhi, Hope you'll have that happiness you so deserve!! I'm sure you'll be a really smart lady in love!!

And I know you'll fly high with your new drama!!

Fighting, our Pretty Min Young!! Don't ever lose that "BEAUTIFUL SMILE'!

I hope you put a tweet on how you're doing....  :)

tumblr_lnf269QVZa1qklgjqo1_500.jpg

Who wouldn't be captured with this smile?!

20081219063347_23201123.jpg?w=300&h=300

Yep, totally IRRESISTIBLE!!!

201106210848411001_1.jpg

Guest sue_917

hello  alll.....

i'm so happy reading the news w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif  they are so  hot  together ..............................

have a nice day all ....................:wub: :wub:

Guest nana544

I guess I just want to say that I really like Park Min Young as an actress and everything that she does :)!! She is so awesome!!! I am really happy for her and Minho, they truly are a match made from heaven. I hope Minho would be strong for MinYoung and each other. Wish September was here so that I can see Min Young's new drama :)!!!!!!!

Guest meeshiley

that lucky girl! :rolleyes:

I actually never expected this, but either way I'm happy for them, I wish for them a long and lasting relationship!

MinMin Couple fighting! <3<3<3

Guest canityo

Could anyone help me out? I'm looking for happy/smiley pictures of Min Young in good quality (much like the ones posted above!). It would be great if everyone could post one or two. :) Thank you.

Guest PMYLMH143

With this news I had 1 of my wishes granted. I still have 2 wishes remaining.

Now, I wonder when will my last 2 wishes be granted. :sweatingbullets:

Can't wait for it to happen.B)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

PMYLMH143, that 2 wishes made me really curious. Care to tell us what is it

okay, you don't have too, just give us clue. is it about MY? haha.

Anyways, I envy you, You got 1 of your wishes come true, while I didn't have mine. really

sad.

------------

Keeping myself busy. No class for a week, yeeppeee. Haha

hope there would be more updates and more pics, pretty pls?I want to see how sweet

they are to each other. NYAHAHA.

Guest smashingalou

Park Min Young IS A SHINING STAR ALREADY ON HER OWN!

Winning Best New Actress Award, 2007

f_68ee1958727m_68d362e.jpg

Excellence Award for Drama Actress, SBS 2010

2010_KBS_Drama_Awards_Park_Min_Young_receiving_Excellence_Award_Actress_Mid_length_Screen_Vid.jpg

PMY reached her STARDOM on HER OWN HARD WORK!!

It's just sad that others are saying "THAT THE LATEST NEWS" is what MY is using to gain stardom.

Why would they think that though?!!

Isn't it obvious that SHE'S A STAR ALREADY before "that news"!!! No need for her to use her private life to gain something which she already has.

In a FANDOM world,  there is really such a thing as IRRATIONAL FANS. :tears:

Guest bluelila

Oh my goodness, this dating news is like wild fire, I feel so bad for both of them.  Where on earth can they go now to properly date?  Their every move will be watched like a hawk.  I read from the MinMin forum that the paparazzi even asked a restaurant staff if Minho was the one who footed the bill.  What the heck?  Why does that matter? 

And then the antis, yikes, poor MY, hopefully, the happiness she found can outweigh the burden she’s getting.

Moving on to less chaos subject, found this clip on Youtube, not sure if has been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GAwQd-EMGg&feature=related

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE

Park Min Young IS A SHINING STAR ALREADY ON HER OWN!

Winning Best New Actress Award, 2007

Excellence Award for Drama Actress, SBS 2010

PMY reached her STARDOM on HER OWN HARD WORK!!

It's just sad that others are saying "THAT THE LATEST NEWS" is what MY is using to gain stardom.

Why would they think that though?!!

Isn't it obvious that SHE'S A STAR ALREADY before "that news"!!! No need for her to use her private life to gain something which she already has.

In a FANDOM world,  there is really such a thing as IRRATIONAL FANS. :tears:

AGREED(100X).   Thanks for the info @smashing.

It makes me sad when some people said that she gets her popularity because of that "someone" or this "someone".... like after SKKS or CH. MY works hard for it.  She might be "LUCKY" to be in the projects that gain so much popularity and co-starred with hot leading men... but if she is not good  ..her acting wont be recognized ..and she wont get any new fans ...like  ME.

SO...PLEASE ...JUST GIVE HER SOME CREDIT ...<_<

Just to add...

2007 Asia Model Festival Awards – Model Award

Park Min Young @ 2007 Asia Model Festival Awards

January 22, 2008 by coolsmurf

Despite it being 2008 already, the 2007 Asia Model Festival Awards was held on 18th January at the JW Marriott Hotel in Banpo-dong, Seoul. The festival was a very special event which was attended by top Asian models for a spectacular fashion event and awards gala. Many Korean stars also attended the event which included Super Junior, Ha Ji Won, Jang Nara, Hyun Young, Park Min Young, Jang Hyuk, etc, making it a starry starry night indeed.

She looked mightily fine, stunning and elegant…

Despite KBS drama, “I Am Sam” finishing its run last week, Park Min Young has still been receiving lots of attention.

In a recent interview, she expressed that she hasn’t yet viewed the drama ending. She explained, “I have a reason for not viewing the ending. It’s because I do not want to leave my character, Eun Byul behind.”

Park Min Young has several reasons for being attached to her Eun Byul character in the drama. This is her first drama that sees her taking on the first female lead role. Second being that because of this drama, she is once again able to experience the joy of wearing school uniforms.

20080119000005505.jpg?w=470&h=470

Credit coolsmurf

Her immense popularity following that saw this newbie actress became the model for Lotte Duty Free shop where her predecessors were Rain and Park Yong Ha. ( credit coolsmurf)

fg.jpg

And to the haters, "PLASTIC SURGERY" is probably your ultimate weapon to attack her.....:angry:... but to her fans... THIS IS SOOO "RECYCLED" ISSUE AND LAME .....  we still love her..because to us she is beautiful inside and outside. TO me, whoever guy who can win her heart is the lucky guy.:D

HAVE A GOOD DAY.... LET US ALL BE HAPPY FOR MY AND CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HER :D

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND WELCOME TO @canityo AND @meeshiley

Could anyone help me out? I'm looking for happy/smiley pictures of Min Young in good quality (much like the ones posted above!). It would be great if everyone could post one or two. :) Thank you.

Maybe you can look it up HERE :  SOOMPI PARK MIN YOUNG IMAGES

But I'm not sure about the quality...

I like her  smiling pictures in her latest interviews after "City Hunter"...but maybe the quality is not that good because they came from online articles.

Hope you can find what you want....:D

151ee29530cf4472bfb37d4ce07c95c7_large.jpg

d8978e304ca3d10cc61a10a5fe7bbf5a_large.jpg

Guest PMYLMH143

PMYLMH143, that 2 wishes made me really curious. Care to tell us what is it

okay, you don't have too, just give us clue. is it about MY? haha.

Anyways, I envy you, You got 1 of your wishes come true, while I didn't have mine. really

sad.

Look at my sig and there you'll see my 2 remaining wishes.  :)

Guest smashingalou

I am not sure if these were posted here before...But Min Young is REALLY BEAUTIFUL in these pics....

2ltkqpi.jpg

2zppjpz-300x225.jpg

0229155114329.jpg

0229154114309.jpg

0229155114323.jpg

0229155114336.jpg

parkminyoung1_thumb.jpg

Those who have a lot to say about "BEING PLASTIC" don't even deserve to receive an explanation. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Park Min Young is OUR PARK MING YOUNG!! 

So zipppppppppppppppppppp vicx.gifvicx.gifvicx.gifvicx.gifand pffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt....tongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif

Guest JzzMeen

Anyone wanna watch "The CAT" , a debut film by MY?

Watch it here THE CAT - THE MOVIE part 1 from the same uploader for the rest of the movie.

Sorry no   English SUB..:(

I just saw a few minutes of it...cats are so cute.... but then my heart couldn't take it ....

MIMI..... MIMI.... WHERE ARE YOU????  You promised you will watch it  and do a review for me .....:D

Guest Bananaaaa

hello everyone!

i just wanted to drop by and say that i absolutely LOVE park min young :D

i recently finished watching city hunter, and because of her i decided to watch sungkyungkwan scandal as well, and now i'm officially a fan :D

when i found out that her and lee minho were dating i was SUPER SUPER thrilled haha :P

SO glad that i became a fan of her :P, she's gorgeous and also has a great personality

park min young FIGHTING!! :D

Guest smashingalou

hello everyone!

i just wanted to drop by and say that i absolutely LOVE park min young :D

i recently finished watching city hunter, and because of her i decided to watch sungkyungkwan scandal as well, and now i'm officially a fan :D

when i found out that her and lee minho were dating i was SUPER SUPER thrilled haha :P

SO glad that i became a fan of her :P, she's gorgeous and also has a great personality

park min young FIGHTING!! :D

Welcome,Bananaaaa..hope to see you more here in PMY thread.... biggrin.gif

Jzzz...Thanks for the link, i am downloading it now so I can watch it on my rest day.. cool.gif I'm not really into horror movies because it gives me jeepers afterwards but I'll watch CAT because MY is the lead, so I'll just keep on thinking how much I adore MY while watching the movie so that I won't be creepily scared...