Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest JzzMeen

[PRESS] CITY HUNTER LEE MIN HO AND PARK MIN YOUNG’S STYLE ARE POPULAR IN THE ONLINE SHOP !

1313400587_190912.jpg

Several times ago, City Hunter had been a hot topic in China. Its actors and actresses’ style are become a popular outfit too. Regarding to China media  report on August, 15th 2011, there are many website that providing outfits and accessories that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young had been worn in City Hunter. And they are all on HOT SALE !

Especially in the famous online shop in China, Tao Bao, if you are looking for a particular stuff that Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young had been worn, you will be shown 10.000 articles on it. Many products that has been offered, like T-shirt, shirt, suit, hat, shoes, bag, accessories, etc. Even you can buy Pororo Band Aid that Park Min Young wore when her face got wound in City Hunter.

Also, Lee Min Ho’s Weibo account ( Chinese Twitter ) has been followed by 1.480.000 people because he is now so popular there.

Source : NATE

English Translation by : Aka @ Korea.com

CREDIT: KOREA.COM

What is the item K0714 - CANTANA? Are they selling CANTANA coffee too?  Is that MY besides LMH?  I saw one PSed picture of both MY and LMH ..exactly the same with the pic above... :D

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min Young reveals her close friendship with SNSD’s Jessica

20110816_parkminyoung_jessica.jpg

Park Min Young recently opened up about her close friendship with SNSD’s Jessica. On July 24th, the actress attended SNSD’s second solo concert, held  at the Olympic Gymnasium in Seoul. Despite the fact that she was busy  filming for SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ at the time, Park Min Young went to the concert to show her support for Jessica.

She revealed, “I’m very close to Jessica. Although I couldn’t  stay until the end, I came to the concert to cheer her on. We were  actually close even before she debuted. When I first met her, I was a  college student and she was a middle-schooler. She was a ‘dongsaeng’ of a  close friend of mine, and told me that she wanted us to get close.

The actress continued, “I’m a shy person, so it took time for us  to get close, but now I think of her as a real friend. She even visits  me randomly at my house. We can’t see each other often because we’re  both so busy, but every time I see her, she’s very cute. These days,  Jessica has matured and keeps saying adult-like things. Her cuteness is  going away slightly.

Park Min Young was recently cast in KBS2TV’s ‘Man of Honor‘ and is busily preparing for filming.

Source: Enews24 via Nate

Credit : ALLKPOP.

Park Min Young reveals her close friendship with SNSD’s Jessica

*quoted image*

Park Min Young recently opened up about her close friendship with SNSD’s Jessica. On July 24th, the actress attended SNSD’s second solo concert, held  at the Olympic Gymnasium in Seoul. Despite the fact that she was busy  filming for SBS’s ‘City Hunter‘ at the time, Park Min Young went to the concert to show her support for Jessica.

She revealed, “I’m very close to Jessica. Although I couldn’t  stay until the end, I came to the concert to cheer her on. We were  actually close even before she debuted. When I first met her, I was a  college student and she was a middle-schooler. She was a ‘dongsaeng’ of a  close friend of mine, and told me that she wanted us to get close.

The actress continued, “I’m a shy person, so it took time for us  to get close, but now I think of her as a real friend. She even visits  me randomly at my house. We can’t see each other often because we’re  both so busy, but every time I see her, she’s very cute. These days,  Jessica has matured and keeps saying adult-like things. Her cuteness is  going away slightly.

Park Min Young was recently cast in KBS2TV’s ‘Man of Honor‘ and is busily preparing for filming.

Source: Enews24 via Nate

Credit : ALLKPOP.

Thanks for the news!! JzzMeen, you're really a genius in giving us a bunch of Min Young' news, I get happy whenever I read your translations..thanks so much!! ^_^

It's nice to know that they are really good friends.. :lol: ..I even remember during the GDA, When SNSD won, Jessica and Min Young hugged in the stage leaving poor Ah In alone..LOL.. But kinda curious who's the friend who made them know each other..

The CH PD must love her so much for her to be given a break just to visit her friend's concert...Can't blame the PD for being kind..because I do believe that Min Young's doing her part in the CH production not to mention her great attitude towards her co-stars and staff and crew...

Isn't it that Min Young is only 3 years older than Jessica, so why is she already a university student and Sica's a middle school-er? Though I think Min Young is a year ahead of her studies (correct me if I'm wrong)..I think she entered college when she was 18 (19 in Korean age) which is a year advanced..maybe because she studied in the states? Anyways, glad to know that she has a lot of celebrity friends..^_^

Hello all,

It is nice that PMY could keep her second position. Let's hope for better luck next time! Let me take this opportunity to thank everyone who was with us throughout this, all those on this thread, on KST Viet and the PMY and SKKS Baidu threads. I was on cloud nine for some days, but I am sure one day her day will come. It was all worth it though and brought all the PMY fans closer together. It is nice to finally communicate with those we have always admired for their dedication to updating all news of PMY. So, thank you all.

@yamashi02

Thanks a lot for your comments and all your videos. I always read your comments with a smile on my face since there is no one like you Yama in this world!  :) Maybe the only person who can rival you in imagination is Kim Bum's character in High Kick. :P That video was hilarious. Lol at the haughty PMY and the besotted Kim Bum!

Min Young's bathing suit fashion in High Kick was just :w00t:.  Very strange!!!

@JzzMeen

Thanks dear for your 'message' and all the articles. PMY is sure becoming a fashion icon and I think she deserves it since she is quite good at it. So, now the article about PMY attending SNSD concert is coming out. PMY herself behaves like a dongsaeng, but I think with Jessica (in the SNSD show), she behaves more like a unni.

@smashingalou

Well, I too don't understand the criticism about PMY's acting. I recently read the comments on DB after her 10Asia interview again and everyone was so gaga about how well she had acted in SKKS. Guess people have a short term memory! When CH came, in the same comments section, found people saying she had done just an okay job in SKKS. That is unfair for I believe she gave her heart n soul to KYH. Hope for Glorious JaeIn, I find nicer comments about her acting. Her role was more challenging in SKKS, but I believe she delivered with whatever she was given in CH. To create such amazing chemistry with LMH, to do her judo moves so well, to kick richard simmons when she was given a chance and to emote so well, maybe not her best, but it was a job well done!

Guest nana544

Although Park Min Young didn't win the Yahoo Seoul International Best Actress, I am very glad to see that she came up to be 2nd up. Thanks to all the fans from everywhere who voted for her. I really like PMY more and more since City Hunter. She is talented, beautiful, cute, and so pretty. Also, she have this pure and genuine feelings about her.

Guest JzzMeen

Isn't it that Min Young is only 3 years older than Jessica, so why is she already a university student and Sica's a middle school-er? Though I think Min Young is a year ahead of her studies (correct me if I'm wrong)..I think she entered college when she was 18 (19 in Korean age) which is a year advanced..maybe because she studied in the states? Anyways, glad to know that she has a lot of celebrity friends..^_^

There was an article back in Apr 2006 :

“Jo In Sung’s girlfriend” turns out to be Park Min Young

20070615075906.547.0.jpg

Internet search of “Jo In Sung’s girlfriend” topped the internet search. The truth of the mysterious girl is finally unveiled.

She is Park Min Young and is a student of Dongkuk University, in the  third year of Theatrical Arts. Photographs of her and Jo In Sung  together on the campus were splashed across on internet cafes and blog  sites which caused the misunderstanding of “Jo In Sung’s girlfriend”.

Park Min Young expressed that, “much misunderstanding was received  during the time when Jo In Sung senior and I went to school together  frequently.” Friends whom she was not in contact normally would also  call to ask about this matter. There were also threats coming from  her homepage and mails. “However I am not upset as there is nothing more  to our relationship except a junior-senior relationship.”

Park Min Young’s entertainment world debut story is also  rather unique. Her management company was searching for a mini-homepage  last year and came to look at Park Min Young’s homepage by chance. They  found her to be a charming person as well and decided to offer her a  casting call and she was thus signed.

Translated from: Newsis (4/11/06)

Credit: coolsmurf

According to this article, she was a  third year student of Dongguk Univ... and in 2006 she was 20 years old ... so I think you are right...she started her uni when she was 18 ...but not sure about  a year ahead of her studies....:D

MY During The Faceshop fansigning :-

97f8d4edc62b93602ab87eac7be5fe08_large.jpg

Credit @KingKong Ent  via twitter

Guest shinhye_fan

thanks for the pictures!! minyoung as always very pretty! I love when she does that with her tonge! very cute~~! :lol:

(btw this is not in the correct thread :phew: but did you notice in the last pictures of LMH that he has a whiteberry just as our MY hihihi~~~ ;) )

Min Young is really very sexy and professional...If I were surrounded by cameras(not to mention that all of the cameramen are GUYS!), i won't be able to concentrate and be intimidated and awkward, but she seemed to handle the situation well...Her stripping scenes in SKKS might be a good foundation of being used to that things...LOL

^_^...WOW we have a lot of guests!!! 56 guests...I'm really happy and hi to the guests and lurkers here!! Feel free to post in this thread!

Guest luv_harmony

So as suspected by us all, the empty place beside LMH during the farewell party was indeed PMY's seat. Why did I even doubt it to begin with? LMH & PMY in the same scene and yet not glued to each other... that sounds very odd :lol:

260z71w.jpg

:phew:

and lmh having same handphone as pmy? From what I know he didn't have this one before. Wonder if he got one so that he can BB chat with min young

122458nx5sv0i554nip8u4.jpg110817_4e4add7383630.jpgblackberry-bold-9780-white-sim-free-unlocked-mobile-phone-d.jpg:sweatingbullets:

City Hunter’s  Park Min Young:The secret of body management... ... tight shooting schedule

Source: Journal of Sports

Actor Park Min Young (age, 25 years) with a variety of fashion styles and versatile charm.  In her TV series "Sungkyunkwan scandal", in wearing a hanbok, she showed a solemn gentle temperament; in the TV series "City Hunter", she has ably pulled off an eye-catching clothing style.

Although she has the skill and style of the city it is easy to worry about her appearance will leave a cold impression, but Park Min Young starred in each of the works are deeply engraved, "Park Min Young" proprietary style, she become a "guarantee of box office."

Although she has the looks, there is the question of whether her drama appearances will work. But Park Min Young has left a strong impression through each of her works and has become a guaranteed success at the box office.

Let's take a look at Park Min Young's "beauty tips."

▶ simple first

。 Park Min Young likes to wear casual clothes.

When summer comes, she, like 20-year-old female college students, likes to wear shorts, dresses, simple leggings and comfortable style of clothing.

"Compared to many decorative clothes, I prefer simple clothes and if there are a few bright spots on the clothes, the better. Autumn and winter, I prefer to wear a competent, all-black color style clothes, because, on formal occasions too many beautiful clothes to wear, so usually I prefer to wear simple and comfortable sportswear. (laughs) "

Park Min Young does not tend to pick a place to buy clothes, usually will go to special stores or department stores and other places. When shooting in foreign countries, compared to the high price of the store, Park Min Young usually goes to buy at a variety of special low-price goods stores. Recently, Park Min Young found another of her favourite products.

"I often wear simple and comfortable casual wear, so I was very interested in recent sports shoes. Although I have not reached a position where I can show off a collection of dozens of pairs of shoes, but as with fashion style, it is natural to start an interest in shoes”. (Laughs)

No interest in jewellery, except in watches, necklaces or earrings and even do not like to wear them outside. Park Min Young's first "beauty secret" is to be "simple."

▶Her beauty secret is ... ... filming drama?

Park Min Young’s figure is the envy of many women.

。 Although she was wearing jeans with the evaluation of pictorial and even has a "no modification without drawback body," but the secret of her body management is unexpectedly simple.

"I do not like to do things like fitness and I did not mean that the face of the wall run [am not saying it just like that]. To be honest, I have no time to exercise, and it does not conform to my body, but the recent shooting of the TV series “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” and “City Hunter” have a lot of action scenes, so I unwittingly made a motion [had to work out?] so I was doing a drama and sports at the same time. Two birds with one stone!” (laughs).

Although Park Min Young is known for her slim figure, she did not lose weight but then got the idea, but also so awkward to eat favorite foods.  

She is saying that she didn’t lose weight to get a slim body, but cut down on her favourite food?

This is the Park Min Young diet.

"I very much want to eat Korean food in the last hint of spicy food in any case or rice and miso soup is the best."

Although Park Min Young starred in a variety of television drama and has shown many changes in her acting, some things in her appearance have not changed.

That is, even six years after the debut, she has not cut off her hair even once, has maintained the flowing hair. We asked her about the reasons and her hair management tips which are very curious.

"Although I have many times wanted to cut my hair short, but had to do two historical dramas, and with advertising contracts and other reasons, there is no way to change. After 15, I have never had too short hair.  To tell the truth, representatives of brokerage firms like long hair and that can be regarded as one of the reasons.In hair management, I really have no secret. As long as you go to the salon and maintain your hair every day, drama shoots, weight loss and hair maintenance problems do not affect much.” (laughs)

Actor Park Min Young finished shooting the SBS drama "City Hunter", but still has an overwhelmingly  busy life to spend.

Park Min Young who went to Hawaii for an Illustrated magazine fashion shoot this week has to prepare for her new television drama  of KBS2 "Glorious Jae In”

Although Park Min Young may have a tight schedule and little time, she enjoys  her work more than anything.

"Although tired, it does not matter even if I am having a break after thirty-four weeks, I still feel  the excitement of a new TV drama in which I will star as a medical assistant, so we still have to visit hospitals, there will be a lot to learn. "

。 She looked slim.

。 Photo shoot at the same time more than television or even a movie, even though physically very tired, but she still showed a calm look and the reason is curiosity.

"The secret is to eat well, sleep as much as possible. No special physical management tips. Fans fear for my health and will send dandelion juice, red ginseng and other health care products, I am really very grateful."

Cre: Korea Central Daily News Chinese network

Thanks JzzMeen for the interview! This is the interview I understood best of all those you shared. Of course, some of it is my interpretation. Maybe with the help of her kind Chinese fans, we can also make the other interviews at least 70% coherent.

Guest vivaciousvixen

Thanks for sharing that wonderful article. It made me admire her all the more. She really strikes me as a genuine person. ;)

Guest JzzMeen

City Hunter’s  Park Min Young:The secret of body management... ... tight shooting schedule

Source: Journal of Sports

That is, even six years after the debut, she has not cut off her hair even once, has maintained the flowing hair. We asked her about the reasons and her hair management tips which are very curious.

"Although I have many times wanted to cut my hair short, but had to do two historical dramas, and with advertising contracts and other reasons, there is no way to change. After 15, I have never had too short hair.  To tell the truth, representatives of brokerage firms like long hair and that can be regarded as one of the reasons.In hair management, I really have no secret. As long as you go to the salon and maintain your hair every day, drama shoots, weight loss and hair maintenance problems do not affect much.” (laughs)

Thanks for your  translation, dear... I know that you or @yama can do translation  from google translation into something  readable and understandable... I felt like reading the article that is originally written in English !!!...

Hope we will have 10Asia article translated into English....

So even six years after the debut, she has not cut off her hair even once???? Here are some pictures of her with short hair for her magazine photoshoot in 2007 and 2008.

ParkMinYoung_anan_071102_01.jpg?t=1195533782

pmy-anan-lee20kyung-ryul202.jpg?w=348&h=500

pmy-anan-lee20kyung-ryul203.jpg?w=346&h=500

But I still like her  with a long hair....:D

Pictures from  Sport Korea

22dd82ffe89f587280475aa263384674_large.jpg

845c873860da25a15374de4481233b53_large.jpg

While waiting on any news on "Man of Honor", watch this :

Kim Nana in Cinderella Sister  WATCH

And to MinMin  shippers, enjoy this :    WATCH   :D

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min-young: "I go the path that'll make me happiest when I do something." - Part 1

user_369523_user_369523_1313662599Screen_shot_2011-08-18_at_7.16.04_PM.jpg

"It's time for me to do really well." Actress Park Min-young, who played  the honest Kim Nana in SBS TV series "City Hunter," spoke honestly of  herself as well, almost resembling her past characters who have acted  according their own convictions. Park, who made a splendid debut through  "High Kick 1" and then landed the main female lead in KBS series "I am  Sam," looked back on that time as when she thought "someone was placing  me on a cloud." But she went into a slump after "Princess Ja Myung Go,"  which was when she was most thirsty for acting. She is now thankful for  whatever opportunity comes her way and acts with love for her  characters. Park excitedly spoke of her next series "Young-gwang's  Jae-in" (tentative title) which will follow immediately after "City  Hunter" although three days is the most time she has rested in a row the  past year and three months.

q.gifHow would you score your acting as Kim Nana in "City Hunter"?

Park Min-young: Maybe 40 or 50 points because I wasn't satisfied  with it. There were times that I wished her romance with Yoon-sung was  depicted in more detail and in a ways, their emotions moved forward too  fast, without enough of a foundation. And I had a lot of concerns and  had difficulty playing her in the latter half of the show because  Yoon-sung and Nana's emotions kept getting repeated. I think I could've  done better with controlling the dynamics of her emotions. Well okay, I  tried, so 50 points.

q.gifOf  you, Lee Min-ho said, "I had an easy time acting with her because she  took in whatever I expressed myself in however way." What do you think  your chemistry with Lee Min-ho was like?

Park: Our acting styles are similar -- we'll react only after  listening to the other person's words and be endlessly serious when  we're serious but also be playful when we're playful. Lee's acting is  considerate. That's why he's better with the scenes he reacts to someone  and the same goes for me too. As much as we had good chemistry because  of our similar styles of acting, I also got a lot of help from him.

q.gifYou've  taken on the role of the tough and energetic nurse's aide Jae-in in  your upcoming TV series "Young-gwang's Jae-in" (tentative title). How  are you preparing for it?

Park Min-young: I'm in the process of adding life to my character  in my own way. Jae-in has to take her exam to become a nurse's aide so  she'll eat fastfood for her meals to save on time and talk fast as well.  And she needs to take care of patients so she'll be quick with her  hands and have a high-toned and loud voice. She'll be very cheerful in  the beginning but probably go to another extreme when the secrets to her  birth start getting revealed.

q.gifJae-in and Kim Nana are somewhat similar in the sense that they're both tough and energetic main female characters.

Park: I think it's up to me to make different characters out of  them even if they may seem similar. Viewers may think 'She's playing  that type of character again?' in the first two episodes of the show but  I'm hoping they'll start seeing just Jae-in in the episodes that  follow. That's why I'm trying not to feel too much pressure over that.  And I think we'll be okay since we have a good screenwriter.

q.gifYou've  also said you place your full faith in the screenwriter when you choose  a project and act in it so I'm guessing it must be important for you to  meet producers you can trust to have that faith throughout.

Park:  That was the main reason I chose "Young-gwang's Jae-in." I  won't have much time to rest after "City Hunter" because of it but I  wanted to do it because I was convinced of it. To start with, I trusted  screenwriter Kang Eun-kyung. The thing I like most when I first met her  was that she knew my style of acting and recommended what would suit  Jae-in the best. She has such a clear picture of what she wants Jae-in  to be like. So I figured that I'd become Jae-in if I follow the Jae-in  she has in her mind.

q.gifWhat sort of Jae-in did screenwriter Kang Eun-kyung say she wants to create?

Park: She knew my voice was on the lower to mid range so she told  me that I'd probably suit the role better if I change the tone of my  voice. That it'd be better if I raise my tone by a notch or two. And she  also told me that it'll be better if I talk quickly, as if I'm rapping,  and maintain that speed in my interactions with Young-gwang (Chun  Jung-myung). She's made things so much easier for me by telling me what  she thinks will suit Jae-in. It's up to me to pull it all off but all I  need to do is add life to it so I'm happy that she has made it easier  for me to play my character.

q.gifYou've  been working nonstop -- from "SungKyunKwan Scandal" to "The Cat" to  "City Hunter" and "Young-gwang's Jae-in." But you have to work your  emotions to act so aren't you concerned about getting burnt out?

Park: Thankfully, they're of different genres so that's one of  the reasons I chose to do them. And up till "The Cat," acting was so  much fun that I wanted to keep going, as if I had a motor attached to  me. And it was because I kept getting increasingly curious about acting.  I wanted to leave some time in between "City Hunter" and "Young-Gwang's  Jae-in" but the circumstances wouldn't allow it. And I was split on  whether I should do them or not but I wanted to be in good projects so I  decided that I should. These weren't projects I'd be handed at a later  time.

Credit : 10asia.co.kr

Guest JzzMeen

Park Min-young: "I go the path that'll make me happiest when I do something." - Part 2

user_369523_user_369523_1313662599Screen_shot_2011-08-18_at_7.16.09_PM.jpg

q.gifHow do you become your characters though when you have so little time to do so because you're always working?

Park: Well the first thing I do when a drama ends is send off my  character thinking she will live happily ever after. And at the same  time, I fill that emptied spot in my heart. It actually takes a longer  time for me to let go of my character if I try to do the two separately.  So I just let go of my characters and let in the next without too much  haste. I don't think I'll be Jae-in completely for the first script  reading of the drama either. I might be a kid who's trying to  impersonate her. So I said this to the screenwriter as well. "I'm the  type that goes slow with this." And she told me to just do what I need  to get done before we go into shoot. (laugh) I'm also not the type that  acts well technically. There are times my pronunciation is bad and  sometimes, I just can't speak well when I need to talk fast because my  body won't move as fast as my brain. There really just isn't much that  I'm good at. But I do tend have more affection for my characters than  what I have. So I really love the characters I play and try to  understand them.

q.gif  What type of scripts are you usually drawn to?

Park: I tend to think that if I have a good script in front of  me, I'll find myself drawn to the emotions of a character and if it's a  bad script, I won't be drawn to the emotions of any character,  regardless of whether I'll be playing that character or not. In the case  of "City Hunter," I was drawn to Lee Yoon-sung's character and it was  fun. On the other hand, there were many characters in "SungKyunKwan  Scandal" yet I couldn't help myself from being drawn to Yoon-hee's  character, from beginning to end. Whether it's my character or someone  else's, it's easier to empathize with the project when I'm drawn to  someone's emotions and it becomes easier for me to approach the project  as well because I get to think of what that character means to me.

q.gifYour career has been on a relatively fast growth track since "High Kick 1."

Park: I've been very lucky. From getting into college to getting  into my agency to getting cast in "High Kick 1" and that sitcom doing  well. And then I immediately landed the leading role in "I am Sam" so  imagine how excited I must've been. I thought someone was placing me on  top of the clouds. But that was as far as my luck went. After flying in  the clouds without a sincere attitude toward acting, I felt myself run  into a brick wall. So when I really wanted to act and be in projects, I  had to take a break because I ran out of luck. If I hadn't gone through  that phase and never gained that earnestness to act, I may have gone  looking for something else to do. But I was handed "SungKyunKwan  Scandal" after going through many ups and downs so I became keen to act  because I poured forth everything I had saved up on. I become curious  when I act and it's fun finding the answers to them on the way. I have  good luck right now. I'm being handed roles that are larger than what I  can do and I've achieved a lot as well.

q.gifI think you're strict on yourself or have high standards to feeling satisfaction.

Park: Only time will pass if I worry about things like, 'What  should I do with having been given a role that is too good for me?'  That's why I look for the roles that I can play. All I'm thinking is  that I should be grateful for what I've been given and do well with it  because I might run into that wall again if I don't do a good job. I  rarely waver after being through a slump once. A lot of people may be  saying nice things about me right now but I know that all that can  change if I don't work hard so I try to maintain composure. And I know  working hard won't be enough anymore. That's why I'm going to torture  myself even more now. Because I know that now's the time for me to do  really well.

q.gifIt seems that you know what you want to do. Do you know what you want to do in the future?

Park: I'd like to be called by my name which would happen if I  played my character really well but I try to do my best within the  current situations I'm in than move according to plan. I think I tend to  be on the simple-minded side. There was a time when I had too many  thoughts but ridding myself of those thoughts has helped me focus on my  acting quicker. I don't know what'll happen in the future but I try to  go on the path that'll be fun and make me happiest right in the  immediate future because nobody knows what'll happen next.

q.gifKorea  demands a lot from actresses. You need to be a fashionista yet act well  and at the same time, have a lot of limitations to what you can do.  What does it mean to live as an actress?

Park: I had a hard time in the beginning with the things I have  to bear with because I thought, "To this extent?" But I've rid myself of  such thoughts because I just focus on my acting now. I think I'd think  such things once I go on a break. I guess I could also start thinking,  'Till when will I be able to maintain this busy life as an actress?' but  as of now, I'm happy and thankful that I have projects to do and have  people rooting for me. There are many people who don't have what I have  right now and I used to be one of them.

Credit: 10asia.co.kr

Guest MikanNoKimi

Thanks for posting the translations to her interview.  PMY is so humble and grounded...I like that about her. PMY fighting!!!