Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young Talks About Her Experience Joining Her First Variety Show Through “Busted!”

Park-Min-Young-XPN.jpg

On April 30, a press conference was held for Netflix’s upcoming variety show “Busted!” The event was attended by producing directors (PDs) Jo Hyo Jin and Kim Joo Hyung, as well as cast members Yoo Jae Suk, Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Jong Min, Lee Kwang Soo, Park Min Young, EXO’s Sehun, and gugudan’s Kim Sejeong.

On this day, Park Min Young was asked how she felt about being a regular cast member on her first variety show. The actress answered, “It’s a new experience, and a chance for me to show a side of myself that I haven’t before. So I was really nervous up till the second filming.”

She went on to say, “You never knew what was going to happen till you got to the set. That actually helped me relax more and just adapt to the situations that were given to us. I even got on and laid in dirt at one point. Though I may not look pretty all the time in the show, I had fun. It was a good experience.”

Lee Kwang Soo added, “Park Min Young really showed who she is through the show. It was so charming to watch at times.” Ahn Jae Wook also stated that everyone in the cast had worked hard within the system created by the staff to make it a fun experience to go through and watch.

“Busted!” will be an investigative variety show where the seven cast members have to solve a mysterious case every episode. The show will premiere on Netflix on May 4.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/30/park-min-young-talks-experience-joining-first-variety-show-busted/

• Like 2

Park Min Young Is Full Of Positive Energy For “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

Park-Min-Young-21.jpg

A source from the drama stated, “When we first started filming, we were touched by Park Min Young’s passion. She sprinted on the streets wearing high heels for almost an hour. Even when her shoes were about to fly off, she used her acting skills to naturally work around it and made it an even better shoot. After the running shoot, she smiled brightly at the production staff and created an energetic atmosphere on set. Park Min Young is taking over the filming site with her passion for acting. Please look forward to it.”

Park-Min-Young-11.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/30/park-min-young-full-positive-energy-whats-wrong-secretary-kim/

• Like 3