Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, minwookie said:

Yay! I'm glad she's almost done filming "Time City". I'm looking forward for her to do another Kdrama, hopefully it's a good project. Of course she probably go on a vacation first..LOL.

I don't know, it will be K-drama or another C-drama next (hope for K-drama of course) but i'm sure we must wait until 2017 for this. I mean we all know our girl:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Most likely not Cdrama, with all the "blacklisting" of Korean actors/actresses in China. PMY's names was on the "supposed" leaked list of Korean artists who's dramas are banned in China. Hopefully it's false or else we won't get to see Braveness of the Ming that's supposed to air next month :(

In the meantime, being a new fan of PMY-at least I can keep myself occupied with all her past goodies while I wait for her dramas to air..LOL.

Her CF (making) with Won Bin!

cr: qeroarom

• Like 1

Even I feel next wud be kdrama since she already has 2 chinese dramas to release.(fingers crossed) Y are korean actors banned in china?! If it's true then I feel PMY wudn't have signed for 2nd chinese project... Anyways if they want to ban then they shud stop signing korean actors and shud allow already shot dramas to broadcast. Hopefully rumors are untrue ...I am eagerly waiting for BOTM:)

• Like 3

This "ban" happened during MY's filming of "Time City". Good thing she's still able to finish filming the drama. Some other Korean actors/actresses got replaced in other Chinese dramas that they were starring in. You can read the info here or look it up on the net: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/08/06/korean-stars-get-blacklisted-in-china-due-to-sino-korean-beef-over-thaad-deployment/

Hopefully it's only a rumor and we would see MY's Chinese dramas soon!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, minwookie said:

This "ban" happened during MY's filming of "Time City". Good thing she's still able to finish filming the drama. Some other Korean actors/actresses got replaced in other Chinese dramas that they were starring in. You can read the info here or look it up on the net: http://koalasplayground.com/2016/08/06/korean-stars-get-blacklisted-in-china-due-to-sino-korean-beef-over-thaad-deployment/

Hopefully it's only a rumor and we would see MY's Chinese dramas soon!

Yeah I googled yesterday and got the idea abt the situation and to be honest i cud see y china is doing what it's doing! It's better if k-actors and actress stick to k-dramas. That way even if china doesn't permit k-drama broadcast they wud still be able to telecast in south korea. Tbh i was sad that MY chose 2nd chinese drama even before the first one is broadcasted.I miss seeing her in k-dramas. Hope now she focuses on k-dramas:)

• Like 2