Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

On 22/05/2016 at 3:26 AM, OksanaS said:

16.05.22 MBC Section TV

MOD EDIT: DO not quote images or large files

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, everyone! I've been lurking on PMY's soompi page since I finished watching Healer. I got addicted that I even looked up for JCW and PMY's soompi pages. Lol. Just sharing my understanding from her MBC Section TV interview. At the first part of the interview, MC suddenly congratulated PMY, that it's already been 10 yrs since her debut. which led her to give a shocked reaction (looks like she was not aware) by asking the MC "Really?". MC was startled and asked if she did not know it.. PMY said she's aware but that's the first time someone congratulated her then they gave her a coffee set.. Then she asked how did they know she loves coffee.. Hahaha I don't know the rest. 

PMY fighting!!!! I'll continue lurking on this page from now on. :D

2nd part? 

Can't wait for those to be subbed!! 

Edited by rainmoon
  • Like 5

16.05.23 New progect!!

sorry I only can show you google translate of this news

Spoiler

Drive by the media produced exquisite romantic comedy "City Time" will begin shooting in recent days, the play adapted from the novel of the same name written by shining writer, tells the story of ancient biology majors promise true, with the public holding the idol Gu Jun accidentally acquaintance, friend and eventually love story.
TV series "Time City" has been determined by the popular niche Zhang Zhehan Mainland 90, South Korean popular actress starred Pu Minying respectively male and female.
Positive sign that the studio's Zhangzhe Han, who starred in the Donghwasa written novel "Cloud Song" adapted costume romance drama "Love of cloud Han Song," adapted from Jin Yong's novels and martial arts drama "evil" . Last scraper trickery costume drama "Langya List", plays the teenager Lin Shu Zhang Zhehan corner equally impressive. It is understood that, in addition to participating "Time City" this romantic comedy, netizens Zhang Zhehan long-awaited drama "half-demon Allure" will also be broadcast this year.
Pu Minying acting experience described as "starry": worked with Song Zhongji, Park one day, Yoo Ah-in partner and other participating campus costume drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal," and as the female lead, with the play won the KBS Drama Awards for Best Actress title; now popular in Asia, in addition to "national husband" Song Zhongji, in cooperation with the Pu Minying ever popular "Obama" and Ji Chang-wook ( "Healer"), Yoo Seung-ho ( "Remember"), Lee Min ho and Yi Kwang - su ( "city hunter") Wait. In the "Time City", and will be played by Pu Minying "Genki Girl" Xu true, and Zhang Zhehan played Gu Jun held interpretation of a "never-phase Xu, never done it," the love story.
"Time City" in the creative production team selection up and down the foot work. According to producer Wang Yi Han said, had been invited to the filming of "Great affection", "subway", "cloud over the summit," "Nine Sky City" directed by Hong Kong director Chen Jialin play. In terms of art and style, has created a "carat Lovers", "smiled very Allure" and many other modern urban drama heavyweight gold medal art director Shi Liming, and South Korea E & J Story modeling team portrait joined the play, and strive to quality.
From starring lineup and production team of choice, we can see that "time city" team for all aspects of the comprehensive consideration and attention. "Time City" starring candidates is determined, a combination of acting and the popularity of the two most important factors at the same time in order to maximize the expressive characters meet opera audience tastes. The experienced, professional creative team for this stylish urban drama provides the most powerful technical support, as backed into the "ingenuity" and "Time City", I believe will be a boutique impress the audience make.

518WvpMJvWA.jpg

• Like 9

I am happy that we got some news abt PMY ... her first chinese project is not yet broadcasted and we are getting news abt next chinese project:):P But i wish it was korean only bcoz we get more news abt korean projects and no need to wait long whereas chinese project we wud have to wait nearly 1 yr look at BOTM still no news and promotions:(

• Like 6

They start shoot in June...  you' re right about very long prodactions, but all summer we'll be many news about her, so let's happy at least for that :)  So it's concept poster of "City Time" it's adaptation of novel " Castle in the time", I also add firs fan art 

13254249_1003128526400945_24552898511315

Spoiler

13260122_906780732778488_197807709649221

• Like 6

chinese project again,we will be wait like forever. worst case it won't even aired. though I've been watching chinesse drama lately more than k-drama. just prefer her in k-drama, fastest and easiest to access.

• Like 3

Its great news to our PMY:heart::) but Im hoping after this new chinese drama she will have korean drama on her list.

PMY is so beautiful and she's so elegant in white dress on her MBC interview:wub: no wonder all her leading actor she partner with had a big crush on her don't blame them she's truly gorgeous and always bubbly:grin: (smiling). 

Keep smiling everyone like our Minyoung!!

• Like 7

So, " Time City" this is romantic comedy about a student girl, a biologist who is engaged in the research expedition to the ancient city. She's serious girl but alone. Once she met popular idol, although there's two from completely different worlds and have different characters, they became friends, and soon fell in love.

KRJm9sLiK0A.jpg

• Like 10

26.05.16 Instagram/Weibo

They started filming " Time City"

We have many info:

MY with PD and director "Time City" in Seul

VoVC26aOTU0.jpg

Spoiler

inHi7Gr9ud8.jpgMKxR2cXWgNI.jpg

Director said on his weibo page: 'We starts filming 'Time City' with crazy Zhean Zhe Han and Min Young'

iQTlQoyZz_Q.jpg

Min Young also update her pages:

' Please support me in my new progect, I see you soon'

dGrXcFwIs1E.jpg

Spoiler

SPjMCYJpWSo.jpg

• Like 4

wow looks like this drama is going on with speed:w00t: it feels like few days back PMY on vacation so we had to wait but she surprised all of us:D^_^ In btw is this drama related to BOTM production? (apart from both being chinese dramas:P)

• Like 3

On 5/24/2016 at 5:41 PM, alexrina oloughlin said:

Its great news to our PMY:heart::) but Im hoping after this new chinese drama she will have korean drama on her list.

PMY is so beautiful and she's so elegant in white dress on her MBC interview:wub: no wonder all her leading actor she partner with had a big crush on her don't blame them she's truly gorgeous and always bubbly:grin: (smiling). 

Keep smiling everyone like our Minyoung!!

HAPPY for her that she has owned much loves and earned her ground at China, which is very hard. but still preferred korean dramas, witout the awesome co stars in KD industries, she is like flying solo.... very tired, goosh, the boy is super young looking. you see, no  matter how young Yoo Seung ho is, some way down the road, it even convince a skeptical me to watch and gotten hooked into Remember... but it just me, i can't see the chemistry when languages is a barrier. and i still feel the characters crafting is much more layered in KD.

• Like 4