Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

I too don't want her to do a heavy drama next time because it stresses her too much physically and emotionally. After Dr. Jin I want her to do a light role that she will enjoy playing. Aside from I am Sam, she haven't acted in a romantic comedy so I hope she considers acting in one since it's lighter in plot and acting. But first let her have a vacation to unwind and relax. :)

Guest JzzMeen

class="articletitle" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "Thanks everyone for the updates..... class="articletitle" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "
class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; ""Time Slip Dr. Jin" Park Min Young Looking Lovely During Surgery

Behind the scenes photos from "Time Slip Dr. Jin" were released showing actress Park Min Young performing her very first surgery.

25211-mbc-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

25212-mbc-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

Behind the scenes photos from "Time Slip Dr. Jin" were released showing actress Park Min Young 

performing her very first surgery.

On July 19, cast and crew began to film the 18th episode of the MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin." 

The behind the scenes photos show actress Park Min Young filming the scene of her first surgery. 

Park Min Young looks lovely with her smile and wink.

During the 18th episode that aired on July 22, Hong Young Rae(Park Min Young) takes over a surgery on a pregnant woman.

Jin Hyuk(Song Seung Hun) and Heo Kwang(Jung Eun Pyo) begin to hesitate when the baby shows no movement

Seeing the men hesitate, Hong Young Rae yells, "What are you doing! Give me the baby!" and holds the baby 

upside down and taps the baby's bottom to help the baby spit out liquids from his body. 

The baby then begins to cry

In the photos, Park Min Young is sitting elegantly while she listens to the staff and sips on her drink. 

Park Min Young's professional attitude was apparent during rehearsal when her focus level sky rocketed.

People in the online community who saw Park Min Young's photos responded with comments like, "Park Min Young's wink is so lovely," "She's so energetic and cute even after filming late into the night," "She's such an impressive actress," and "Park Min Young is the best surgeon of the Chosun Dynasty."credit Kpopstarz

Everyone has her own anticipation of her next project already !!! :))

To me, my wish is to see her in ROMCOM drama or in a drama with her dream leading man, Wonbin. But Wonbin is rumoured to be paired with Kim Tae Hee in a coming drama.. so just let MY be in a ROMCOM drama then.

Leading male actor? I want a good actor around her age, good looking ..and hopefully without so many crazy fans. I dont want to add more haters to MY's existing list. Are there any actors that meet these criteria.. or am I too much ???? :)

Guest AndOne

haha guys I'm so late for MY-next-drama party   :D  Whatever it is, no crying pleaseeeeeee  poor baby has been crying non-stop since last year  :((  I think she won't be doing any more drama/movie this year *sigh* hopefully she graduates soon and attends SDA/other awards/events and does tons of CFs. I need MY new pics fix every now and then :))

@Jzmeen : if WB isn't possible, how about Hyun Bin? He's off the marine this December. I love HB in SeGa/Kim Sam Soon--  imagine those cute dimples with killer abs fresh off  marine boot camp  ;) and I don't think HB has extreme fans.

Guest lifesoeasy

Hello...guys were going to miss you all...Sad to say this but i can't help myself to stay here..I have to going back for my work.My vacation finished and i have my flight tonight...This time I don;t have often participation in this thread any more.Am going to miss this...Good Luck guys..and keep voting for SDA.

Guest vevojepsenm

class="articletitle" style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "

Thanks everyone for the updates.....

class="articletitle" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "
class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; "

[size=4]"Time Slip Dr. Jin" Park Min Young Looking Lovely During Surgery[/size]

Behind the scenes photos from "Time Slip Dr. Jin" were released showing actress Park Min Young performing her very first surgery.

25211-mbc-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

25212-mbc-time-slip-dr-jin.jpg

Behind the scenes photos from "Time Slip Dr. Jin" were released showing actress Park Min Young 

performing her very first surgery.

On July 19, cast and crew began to film the 18th episode of the MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin." 

The behind the scenes photos show actress Park Min Young filming the scene of her first surgery. 

Park Min Young looks lovely with her smile and wink.

During the 18th episode that aired on July 22, Hong Young Rae(Park Min Young) takes over a surgery on a pregnant woman.

Jin Hyuk(Song Seung Hun) and Heo Kwang(Jung Eun Pyo) begin to hesitate when the baby shows no movement

Seeing the men hesitate, Hong Young Rae yells, "What are you doing! Give me the baby!" and holds the baby 

upside down and taps the baby's bottom to help the baby spit out liquids from his body. 

The baby then begins to cry

In the photos, Park Min Young is sitting elegantly while she listens to the staff and sips on her drink. 

Park Min Young's professional attitude was apparent during rehearsal when her focus level sky rocketed.

People in the online community who saw Park Min Young's photos responded with comments like, "Park Min Young's wink is so lovely," "She's so energetic and cute even after filming late into the night," "She's such an impressive actress," and "Park Min Young is the best surgeon of the Chosun Dynasty."credit Kpopstarz

Everyone has her own anticipation of her next project already !!! :))

To me, my wish is to see her in ROMCOM drama or in a drama with her dream leading man, Wonbin. But Wonbin is rumoured to be paired with Kim Tae Hee in a coming drama.. so just let MY be in a ROMCOM drama then.

Leading male actor? I want a good actor around her age, good looking ..and hopefully without so many crazy fans. I dont want to add more haters to MY's existing list. Are there any actors that meet these criteria.. or am I too much ????

@jzzmeen ...Park min young looking exhausted and pain still have time to smile and keeping every body happy.This is i really like her.She never put herself into nothing while filming..I believe you have a good future as an actress..But i fell sad at the same time cos Your drama ended for a couple of weeks..and happy cos your going back to school again..meaning we haven't seen you for a couple of month or year?????Oh!!But its ok.Your very young enough to do such longer filming..at your age right now live yourself as a normal person..and must take rest.For almost 7 years working as an actress i never seen your not getting long rest for yourself..Good Luck,and stay healthy..

Guest vevojepsenm

Hello...guys were going to miss you all...Sad to say this but i can't help myself to stay here..I have to going back for my work.My vacation finished and i have my flight tonight...This time I don;t have often participation in this thread any more.Am going to miss this...Good Luck guys..and keep voting for SDA.

Guest rintintintin

Hi everyone! I miss this thread now. :) How was PMY now? how many episodes does Dr. Jin had? I should watch this now. So busy on my studies so that I didn't catch some episodes on her drama. :| Thanks in advance. :)

Guest vevojepsenm

Kk83qZJ0Axc

The song was very nice..but bleeding inside your heart..this is the theme song of original DR.Jin

Guest vevojepsenm

I too don't want her to do a heavy drama next time because it stresses her too much physically and emotionally. After Dr. Jin I want her to do a light role that she will enjoy playing. Aside from I am Sam, she haven't acted in a romantic comedy so I hope she considers acting in one since it's lighter in plot and acting. But first let her have a vacation to unwind and relax.

:)

Guest vevojepsenm

Park min young votes now on Daum getting bit higher..Still remain 2nd place.as of now she got  14.4%.I am happy to see that from nothing now she is  2nd place.People really shown their loved and support to Park min young..I know every body united,also sacrificing  for this event and i really count on you.Thank you every one....
=D> =D> =D....Actually I'm a big fan of Park min young also since she entered showbiz.All her dramas,MV, CF,and interviews i watched it all.I didn't miss any of those  hehehe....I'm totally addicted with Korean dramas..Especially SKK Scandal staring Park min young.I was amazed it I  really loved Park min young character. despite of her situation she's still happy girl..But then she never give up to reach her dream to become a teacher and leader in jeoson Era.Until now I keep watching it after work...I miss her unforgettable hundred counts of smile...Very far Compered to her recent Drama had  teary eyes often..