Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in LA Jul 27 |New drama SOON! ]

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young Finds New Home With Same Agency As Ji Sung And Lee Joon Gi

Actress Park Min Young has signed with a new agency!

On December 26, it was confirmed that Park Min Young has signed a contract with Namoo Actors. Namoo Actors houses Ji Sung, Lee Joon Gi, Kim So Yeon, Moon Geun YoungYoo Ji Tae, Chun Woo Hee, and Moon Chae Won, among many more.

Park Min Young recently parted ways with her agency for the past three years, Culture Depot, which houses Jun Ji Hyun, Jo Jung Suk, and more. Park Min Young joined Culture Depot back in November 2013.

Since leaving Culture Depot, Park Min Young has received interest and offers from various agencies. She ultimately decided with Namoo Actors for stability and the future of her career as an actress.

Park Min Young debuted in 2006 in MBC’s sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick” and went on to star as the lead in many productions including “Sungkyunkwan Scandal,” “City Hunter,” and “Healer.” She most recently played the role of Shin Chae Kyung in KBS2’s “Queen for Seven Days,” which ended this past August.

Source https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/26/park-min-young-finds-new-home-agency-ji-sung-lee-joon-gi/

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

am watching KBS Award on cable TV NOW.  if MinYoung win anything, i will report here. maybe i will tag you, @OksanaS i have not forgotten Younggie at all. just disillusion about certain things. but i hope she will win soemthing for 7DQ. she is worthy of at least a best actress.

Thanks;  but 7DQ and PMY didnt  nominate on this year's awards. Now Min Young with her friends and they will celebrate New Year's Eve together :)  

zdLBVvU5Qio.jpg

• Like 1

YES, but i was hoping for miracles. it really sad that even such a excellent channel station can succumb to ratings to nominate actress. its obvious that main critics all loved 7 DayQueen,. whether is it PMY or LDG, all are worthy to be at least nominated. i was watching for 2 actresses. of coz my MinYoung above all, and also i am watching for another drama's Witch Court to be nominated.

i am very sad about the nominated list, so far i only saw the List of Best Actor and Best Actress and Best Couple. i know the Younger version of Chae-Kyung (Park Si Eun) and Baek SeungHwan are nominated. but i think Park Si Eun just lost to another Young actress.

just hope MY next drama will have better rating. else just let her take a break, and Namoo Actors can secures her good scripts. actually 7DQ has everything qualified for a good drama, maybe local taste are diff from international taste.

anyway i am watching till 12am. see whether KBS can prove me wrong... oh, by now its still popular rating drama that wins.