Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

yeah i've been impatiently waiting for the subs for months now...huhu

Park Min Young goes on a vacation with “Solb”

20110412_minyoung_solb_1.jpg

Actress Park Min Young has returned with yet another pictorial for lingerie brand, “Solb“!

In anticipation for the upcoming summer season, “Solb” decided to do their photoshoot under the concept of a vacation. Park Min Young was asked to express scenes of a woman packing for her first trip away with her boyfriend.

Looking excited but also a little shy, Park Min Young carefully packed her “Solb” lingerie while showing off her glamorous body in a loose-fitting shirt.

20110412_minyoung_solb_2.jpg

Aside from modeling for “Solb”, Park Min Young is also preparing for her role as ‘Nana’ in SBS’s “City Hunter“, which is set to begin airing on May 25th.

allkpop by VITALSIGN

Guest vesica

[13.04] Fan report of Lee Minho and Park Min Young on set of KBS2 ‘City Hunter’

8dJqb.jpg

On the 13th of April, an online community portal released photos of young actor Lee Min Ho on the filming set of KBS2 City Hunter.

This is a scene with Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young on the filming day of 13th of April at Sejong, Jongno, Seoul. On screen, Lee Minho who is tall built, was seen sporting wearing a long jacket along with red skinny jeans, unleashing a character with high fashion sense. Park Min Young was also seen weaing a revealing yellow dress.

In City Hunter, Lee Min Ho will play Lee Yoon Sung, a professionalist MIT who works in a reporting centre. Whereas Park Min Young portray a Judo fighter Kim Na Na.

City Hunter will air on the 25th of May 2010 on Channel KBS

Please note! Not all translations may note be accurate!

Source: Donga, Daum Cafe & Nate

vN4NY.jpg

MCbFS.jpg

fG7Nw.jpg

cr. Kpopanda

Guest vesica

Park Min Young Models Spring Frocks for Campagna

H4xwQ.jpg

I know Spring is here, even if the crazy weather around my parts sometimes says otherwise. I’ll let Park Min Young remind me then, with her latest photoshoot at Jeju Island for the Campagna brand. Apparently it was freezing during the shoot (what with the early Spring chill and sea gusts), but that girl gamely twirled around and modeled her fresh Spring frocks. Why do I suddenly hear Tyra Banks screaming “you own the weather, don’t let the weather own you!” repeatedly at some top model wannabe.

8OcSb.jpg

SrPyX.jpg

Park Min Young is currently in the thick of production for her upcoming drama City Hunter with Lee Min Ho. Look, if Chae Rim could play a secret service agent of the Blue House, who’s to say Park Min Young can’t pull it off? Hopefully her wardrobe for her character will be less frilly as these cute outfits. And I hope she doesn’t cut her hair short, because if yet another leading lady of a May drama cuts her hair short, I might be unable to tell them apart anymore.

LCBi2.jpg

cr. koalasplayground

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young drops a teaser photo from the set of “City Hunter”

201104130756201001_1.jpg

On the morning of April 13th, actress Park Min Young teased fans with a photo from the set of her latest drama, “City Hunter“.

She wrote, “Hello, this is high school student ‘Kim Nana’ from eight years ago. Oof, I have to go to work in two and a half hours, what to do!”

‘Kim Nana’ is the name of her character in “City Hunter”, and it seems like Park Min Young is filming a past scene for her role. Fans and netizens alike commented on how perfectly she seemed to fit into her youthful school uniform, ”So fresh”, “Looking forward to City Hunter”, “How adorable”, and “You match uniforms so well!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/park-min-young-drops-a-teaser-photo-from-the-set-of-city-hunter

Guest QueenQu

Park Min Young’s library photo revealed

20110420_parkminyounglibrary.jpg

Actress Park Min Young is receiving a lot of interest from her picture in the library!

Through an online community forum, a picture of Park Min Young studying in the library was recently uploaded. This picture was taken reportedly as an advertisement for the school that she is currently attending, Dongguk University. Nevertheless, Park Min Young’s beauty shines through as she studiously looks into her books.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “I want to go to that library.” “Her beauty shines even at school.” “The Dongguk University students are lucky.”

http://www.allkpop.c...-photo-revealed

Guest vesica

First Look at Bodyguard Park Min Young and Agent Lee Min Ho in City Hunter

FFUgG.jpg

When I saw the first stills of Park Min Young in her character of a Blue House bodyguard for City Hunter, I flashed back to Chae Rim in her character of a Blue House bodyguard for Rivals, and I immediately started screaming and trying to exorcise the resemblance from my mind. No, I don’t hate Chae Rim (she was actually quite convincing as a pitbull of a lady bodyguard), I hated Rivals with a passion, a drama that was a mess from the beginning and descended further into madness until it ended in sheer insanity.

Anyways, back to City Hunter, while I don’t think Park Min Young is a very strong actress, she has her unique screen presence and is charming to boot. Too bad I’ve never liked any of her characters in her previous dramas. As for her co-star Lee Min Ho, there should be a sign attached to the latest stills of him in CH – “warning, be prepared to have your mind blown by the hotness.” So I warned you all, click to see more at your discretion.

YMRZE.jpg

read more http://koalasplayground.com/2011/04/22/first-look-at-bodyguard-park-min-young-and-agent-lee-min-ho-in-city-hunter/

Ah, well, I've been always impressed with Min Young's acting, whatever I have seen of it (SKKS, I am Sam) and have really liked her in the roles I have seen of her. Obviously, there might be many actresses who are better than her. But what I have liked about her so far is that she chooses characters where the female lead has something to do while the better actresses have often played roles where they had nothing much to do (I won't take names here). 'I am Sam'. for me, was a revelation. Eunbyeol was a child-woman kind of character who was childish and stubborn mostly, but surprisingly mature when it mattered. Credit must also be given to the production team of the drama, but hats off to her for making such a character credible, bringing her own dignity to it and having so much chemistry with the male lead playing an older, diffident, against-the-stereotype character. I feel both Min Young and Min Ho are at the same level when it comes to acting, so all 'hotness aside', I weigh them equally. Hope Min Young has chosen her role well this time also and really get more and more of the success she deserves.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GOGEOUS.haha

I hope Park Min Young would prove them wrong when City Hunter Airs.

Seriously, reading articles like that is so annoying, yeah, I know

It's just an opinion but could they just keep their opinions to themselves

until the drama comes out? it's unfair on min young's part.

Anyway, The Cat Teaser is out. The Cat(2011)

credits to:Filmsmash

Is there going to be a V.I.P premiere for this?I Hope so. I cant wait to see who

would come. I'm guessing(and wishing) that SKK casts would come and support her.yee

I hope Park Min Young would prove them wrong when City Hunter Airs.

Seriously, reading articles like that is so annoying, yeah, I know

It's just an opinion but could they just keep their opinions to themselves

until the drama comes out? it's unfair on min young's part.

Anyway, The Cat Teaser is out. The Cat(2011)

credits to:Filmsmash

Is there going to be a V.I.P premiere for this?I Hope so. I cant wait to see who

would come. I'm guessing(and wishing) that SKK casts would come and support her.yee

GOGEOUS, how can you be thinking my thoughts??:lol: Waiting for City Hunter to air. Fingers crossed, she will prove them wrong. Of course, there will be more annoying and unfair comments after it airs. But who cares? As long as she does a good job and gets the appreciation of some sensible people, I will be satisfied.

Thanks for the link. When is it releasing exactly? Liked the premise of the movie, hope it turns out to be good.

Hope there is a V.I.P premiere. I am also secretly praying that at least some of the SKKS cast comes. Yoochun might be busy, don't know about Ah In and Joong Ki.  Hope at least one of them turns up. Wouldn't it have been fun to see them all together! But, not keeping my hopes up too much. Stars don't usually get the time to keep in touch after a drama is over and these are all extremely busy people. But then again, can't help wishing...:rolleyes:

The baeksang awards are also in May, right? And they are all nominated.Though I don't think PMY will win (she has tough competition), it's great that she has been nominated. At least hope to see an SKKS reunion there.

• Like 1

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

^I understand that yoochun is busy, however, I still want him to come no

matter what. And he should bring the boys too. HAHA, yeah, I know

I'm expecting too much and it's too impossible. It would surely

cause them another scandal(though I'm still wishing :lol: ).

SO, seo hyo rim or Kim min seo or any

of the cast(skk) as long as one or two would come

and support her would do just fine for me.

I think she will not win too, haha but her very presence in

that awards night would be okay. :lol:

ayee I wanna post this, seen this on twitter LINK

credits to lemon_bab for the vid. :)

Gogeous, exactly my thoughts again! If Micky can come for Kim Kap soo's premiere, why can't he come for Min Young's? Oh how I wish...

Like you said, it might create a scandal:(. What's wrong with the world? The Jalgeum quartet, especially the Mulrang couple should be allowed to support each other.

Did you see this?micky interview. How I wish somebody would sub it. I think he's talking about the vomiting scene and one question was also about the kiss. The rest is a mystery though:o. Please watch and tell me if u understand anything more

Is the video posted from her vietnamese fan forum? They do update it regularly and support her wholeheartedly. How unfortunate that I don't understand any of the languages worth knowing:rolleyes:. Have to rely on google gibberish translation!

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Nope. I can't understand anything. But don't worry

in a couple of days' time someone would surely sub

that. Heard dbsk/jyj has there own subbing team.

HAHA. :D

I've just seen the vid on twitter so I'm not sure

that it was posted there. I've seen the site too,

and I envy them for having it :( , wish pmy has her

own pinoy site too.

-------

Wanna greet park min young's Mom a happy Mother's day. Thank you

for giving birth to a beautiful daughter :D . I'm one day late.

eabd217e.jpg?w=301&h=225

photo courtesy of: Coolsmurf

Gogeous, I am having problems viewing the images. They are just being shown as 'posted images'. Will check back later and see whether the photos are displaying correctly.

Here's an old interview of our girl from the vietnamese site translated in google gibberish, if u haven't seen it already:)

Quick interview, Park Min Young - Know more about the foursome Jalgeum

Since the historical drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" aired on KBS end, Park Min Young and other actors have been known more people and special attention. I bumped into her in a Chinese restaurant. The girl was always smiling brightly between the two sides joked story, but when it comes to acting, Min Young immediately became very serious, if not stop it forever.

Know more about the foursome Jalgeum .

"I had a period film memorable days and nights with three fine men Park Yoochun, Yoo Ah In and Ki Joong Song. They are very handsome. From the first meeting, I do not think the 3 of them have a sense of humor like that. Moon Jae Shin Yoo Ah In whisper quiet always followed a girl. But the chants of "cut", he sounded very different. Shaking sensation as when holding a hot cup of chocolate and sip in the cold, I can feel the attraction from him (laughs). Ki Joong Song character of the ideal for every girl but I felt embarrassed. Also with Park Yoochun, he suffered NGs or most of us. Every voice back to the secret tongue twister, wrong speech is pronounced like that would have NGs. Park Yoochun through which air is always happy, busy life. "

Princess was awakened

Park Min Young-known from the sitcom "Unstoppable High Kick" of MBC. After 4 years but she retains the cute myself as old. "Though time lapse, the shirt does not make a monk. I probably still have reasonable position and the princess became ugly. My photos in the competition for the old are colorful past then. Acting was eye opening for me. (Laughs) If I feel like before the hour standoff I can honestly express themselves and be heard sharing. Not necessarily always have to keep in my heart forever hate someone for what they caused to her. While there are some people that lie about my past prejudices but I find you need to forward. Look, I've gone through those things, right? "

"Sungkyunkwan Scandal" is a bowl fate in life i

"Mommy, I will try my best to become a film memorable works" That's the words that Park Min Young was expressing to her mother after receiving the script. "Scandal Sungkyunkwan gave me the opportunity to rediscover myself. It has awakened a passion in acting was asleep in my heart so long. The girls have played a macho disguise result is not easy, sometimes like a nightmare so. I have to wrap the chest bandaged Throughout the summer months and then to incipient winter, sometimes feel like not breathing, digestion was poor. But I have no regrets about that. If you are back at that time, I would still choose as Yoon Hee. Because through this drama, I was well received and people spend a lot of loving. There, I've always imagined himself as an idol there. (Laughs)

KST

cre: Chosun

trans by Gavn2310 @ Ki'ssHouse

Hope jyjsubs does sub the interview:) Nice to see the pic of her with mom.

In case this has not been put up before, this is the link to Min Young on radio with SNSD's Jessica .My link. Wow, those rjs are literally falling over each other trying to woo Min Young:w00t:. Quite funny listening to it. So, an SNSD member also watched Micky's debut :P

It's hard to imagine MY as an unnie though.She is so young and cute as a button otherwise. Great to see the girls' friendship.

Guest JzzMeen

Hi ... first time dropping a comment in SOOMPI . Thanks for all your dedication to update news on PMY and keep this thread alive.I become a fan of Park Min Young during SKKS time. From there on, I’m following her E-activities... luckily she is quite active lately ..so you will always get updated of her news..but unfortunately most of her news in Korean are not translated.. so it quite difficult to reach non-Korean  fans.. me too have to rely on Mr Google to translate(at least can get a gist of it !!!)...

Just to share some of my favourite pictures: (from COMPAGNA) hope it works..1st time inserting an image !!:sweatingbullets:

prettyMY.jpg

A Gorgeous Min Young sshi

COM1MY.jpg

Now... a "casual" looking girl during summer time :rolleyes:

COMPMY.jpg

A cute Min Young

And finally , our dear "KIM NANA"

COM2MY.jpg

Hopefully, this thread will become more active.. Park Min Young and CITY HUNTER fighting !!!

Guest JzzMeen

Looking forward for CITY HUNTER???

Check this link : Lee Min Ho AND Park Min Young

Looking at the pictures, I wish 25th May come sooner....

Though I love LSJ and KYH in SKKS.... but looking at LMH and PMY together, I think they will be my next favourite OTP...:rolleyes:

Welcome JzzMeen:D,

It was kind of getting lonely out here with just a few dropping in. Hopefully now the thread will move fast.

Thanks for the link. So many photos and eagerly waiting for the fan account. Have never read a fan account of Min Young before, so all the more eager.

It's quite hard for me to forget my SKKS OTP. They will hold a special place in my heart for ever. But will give Min Ho a chance considering they also looked good together in 'I am Sam':P. Hope our girl's role is good and she gets to do some cool stuff!

Doesn't she look just 'lovely' in that blue dress?

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

HELLO JzzMeen

thanks for sharing the photos

PARK MIN YOUNG is pretty as always.

Just can't help myself to notice that she

really has big boobs(lol.It's to die for!) I thought

it was just photoshopped or she was just

wearing a super push-up bra to make her boobs

look big then, but in this pictorial....even if

she's fully clothed her figure really shows.

@mimi26

Jessica used to be my least favorite snsd member,

but after knowing that she was friends with MY,

she became my fave snsd member,well, next to taeyeon. HAHA.

---

I'm still not over with skk until now. I was so hooked by the characters in the drama that they became my obsession. I even became a dbsk fan because of this drama, :wub: haha seriously! I nearly didn't passed one of my subject in the 2nd semester because I was always daydreaming about skk or writing park min young's or yoochun's name in my notebook, :wub: but fortunately because I was too afraid to have my mom find out about this and would not let me watch it, i strive really hard to pull my grades up and passed that subject, and it's all because of skk again. Wah, my savior.

I've tried watching dramas after it ended but I never found myself being that "hooked"

like with skk again. That's why I really really can't wait to

watch city hunter. I think it might give me the same feeling I felt when

I was watching skk. HAHA.

seems like I'm in the mood to post, haha :lol::D