Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest fOrEvEr.L

This is some pics of MY which I want to share in her thread as wll. All pics are BTS from SKKS of MY and seems like she hard cry and  can't stop her feeling in that scene.Then If you still remember,It was the scene which YHee try to find the clue from her father wooden box.

2010111301001211100070531.jpg  

2010111001000837200051031.jpg

2010111001000837200051032.jpg

2010111001000837200051033.jpg

2010111001000837200051034.jpg

2010111001000837200051035.jpg

2010111001000837200051036.jpg

2010111001000837200051037.jpg

2010111001000837200051038.jpg

credit::sportschosun.com

Guest fOrEvEr.L

101118 Park Min Young @ Ce'Ci

245487_207471_5159.jpg

245487_207470_5159.jpg

credit::reviewstar

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Park Min Young is a belle for ‘CECI’

by 

sayykimchi on November 18, 2010 at 5:35 am

The photos came out so well in fact, that she earned praise from world-renowned French photographer,Pascal Chevalier, who expressed, “Park Min Young is a lovely and alluring actress.”

Regarding Park Min Young’s future activities, a representative from her company shared, “In the near future, Park Min Young will be making her first screen debut through the movie, ‘Cat.’”

Park Min Young’s Paris photoshoot will release in its entirety through the December issue of CECI.

Source + Photos: Nate

Sharing: AllKpop

Guest fOrEvEr.L

101119 Park Min Young Update Cyworld

file_down1.jpg

file_down2.jpg

file_down3.jpg

file_down4.jpg

file_down5.jpg

file_down6.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young Cyworld

She looks very happy when shooting pics in Paris. Her smile make my heart bright like YHee still beside me. (I'm still sick from SKKS virus) Then, I can't wait to support her debut movie in the near future. So exciting when knows she'll get a new project as well. Hope MY will get a great experience and enjoy working from her 1st movie. 

Min Young fighting!!!!

Ps. seems like only me update this thread +555+ 

i love her too, i love her too. but i cant post often due to my circumstances.

well, this isn't my 1st post here, but maybe my 1st post again after long time ago.

just wanna share this, a phone call with minyoung & jessica.

Guest fOrEvEr.L

101121 Park Min Young Twitter Update

0ucats.jpg

Happy to see her update twitter!!!

Now it's early morning in Korea and I don't know why MY tweet in this time .

BTW,I love this MY pics,It's seem like her as a little doll.   

:wub:

Guest sohapilee

She's the most adorable girl ever! If I was a man I'd totally be crushing on her!

I loved her in SKKS!

It has become my favorite drama!

Guest soutsada7

101118 Park Min Young @ Ce'Ci

credit::reviewstar

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Park Min Young is a belle for ‘CECI’

by 

sayykimchi on November 18, 2010 at 5:35 am

The photos came out so well in fact, that she earned praise from world-renowned French photographer,Pascal Chevalier, who expressed, “Park Min Young is a lovely and alluring actress.”

Regarding Park Min Young’s future activities, a representative from her company shared, “In the near future, Park Min Young will be making her first screen debut through the movie, ‘Cat.’”

Park Min Young’s Paris photoshoot will release in its entirety through the December issue of CECI.

Source + Photos: Nate

Sharing: AllKpop

Thanks for always keeping this thread updated :D I'm enjoying each and everyone of the pictures you posted. She's truly gorgeous and I, for one, am looking forward to her first screen debut...any info on what "Cat" is about?

Guest fOrEvEr.L

101123 Park Min Young Update twitter

196959636.jpg

3cats.jpg

credit:: Park Min Young's Twitter

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Park Min Young will host the 2010 Golden Disk Awards                                               

20101123_pmy_1.jpg

Actress Park Min Young will rise as a MC for the ‘2010 Golden Disk Awards‘, scheduled to take place on December 9th at Koryo University’s Hwajeong Gymnasium.

Through a recent interview with Star Today, Park Min Young expressed, “I  thought that I was going to attend the ceremony as a nominee, but I’ve  received the role to be the MC for the Golden Disk Awards. I’m somewhat  worried because this is my first time being a MC for an awards ceremony.  I will try my best to put on a good show and not disappoint my fans.”

Park Min Young also revealed some selca shots from her recent Paris photo shoot.

Meanwhile, she will officially begin filming for her movie, “Cat“, starting next month.

Source: MK

Sharing::Allkpop

Hi to all PMY fans!! :)

I just love her in SKKS, she was perfect for that role as KYH/KYS, she has this natural acting ability without even trying so hard...I cried with her laugh with her.....and I now missed her. I THINK she has a strong on/off screen chemistry with mickey yuchun. :wub:..

I am looking forward to her next project, wishing her luck cause she really deserves it..

...I cant wait to see her as MC at the 2010 GOLDEN DISK AWARD.....

^^yeah, she's admitted to getting her nose and eyes done...I posted an article in the previous page :) I'm glad that she's come out to admit it...the girl's got spunk and she's really a talented young actress. I'll be looking forward to her future projects. has anyone seen the first episode to "hometown legends"? PMY stars in the first episode...heard it's quite a creepy series of the supernatural :o  I'll probably try to watch the first episode just to see MY's part, LOL.

anyway, here's Big Bang's Haru Haru MV...MY looks really beautiful here .^_^

Big Bang - Haru Haru

I recently saw Hometown Legends, the Gumiho episode. I'm usually not a fan of the horror genre because I'm a chicken but for PMY, I braved it. PMY was great in it but oh dear... the special effects and storyline freaked me out and was beyond disturbing. If you're interested, dramabeans has it recapped so if you'd like, you can browse through it and see if it's your cup-o-tea.

Like you, I also doing a retro watching of sort of PMY's works prior to SKKS and just finished I Am Sam last night. It was an easy watch because the plot is pretty straightforward, although the last couple episodes were.... *cue giant eye roll* I did like the interactions among the students and PMY was uber adorable. Her character was basically a spoilt brat but she managed to be overall endearing rather than annoying, to me at least.

I also saw snippets of Ja Myung Go and from what I could tell, she's doing a decent job. If only this drama and Unstoppable High Kick weren't so long, I might think about watching them from beginning to end.

Next on my to-watch list is Running Gu.

Happy drama watching!

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Park Min Young Displays Her Feminine Side

ff3cf9985f0f688fb9b45f41656bebb4_large.jpg

Park Min Young is no longer a pretty boy!  The actress, who is known to many as the "boy" who studied next to Micky Yoochun, Yoo Ah In, and Song Joong Gi in the historical drama "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", showed her feminine side when she traveled to Paris for a photoshoot.

7279c4a749e74579cc4a65a9fdb8894a_large.jpg

ccf6fc9878b4f04d13f01c92af20d207_large.jpg

d6881073ad730df6363b179e62234b71_large.jpg

59a6b118883f6b7b62bf18781230925c_large.jpg

She posted these photos on her homepage, amazing fans with her gorgeous transformation.  "Park Min Young is a goddess!" said one fan.  We agree!

How drama producers could have ever looked at Park Min Young's delicate, beautiful features and thought, "Hey, she would make a convincing boy" is beyond us.  But she's a fine actress, and "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" is an enjoyable drama!

Source: hancinema

Park Min Young Appeared  as a Seductive CHOCOLATE GODDESS for her new endorsement

201011261453111.jpg

246120_208511_4949.jpg

Actress Park Min Young has transformed into a ‘chocolate goddess’ after being cast as the image model for ‘Dove Chocolate‘.

In her recent photoshoot for the brand, she completely left behind her boyish charms from “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” in order to represent the chocolate’s svelte and smooth image.

The concept of the shoot was of Park Min Young coming home after attending a year-end awards ceremony and its after-party; she then tops off her superb night with a luxurious experience, provided by Dove chocolate.

Her sweet smile seen through the various cuts does well in describing the satisfaction one feels from the silky taste of chocolate. Makes you want to go grab some right now, doesn’t it?

allkpop

Guest fOrEvEr.L

Park Min Young in Star.MK

image_readbot_2010_655759_1290990028344148.jpg

image_readmed_2010_655756_1290989983343516.jpg

image_readmed_2010_655759_1290990028344147.jpg

image_readtop_2010_655756_1290989983343515.jpg

credit::star.mk.co.kr

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

101129 Park Min Young with new Hair Style

246329_208878_019.jpg

MY look very bright in her new hair cut.

credit:: reviewstar.net