F.t Island (latest Korean Boy Group)

Guest Misuknow

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Misuknow

AActually they are young but there is always fan who will be younger than them.^^ mah~even thought they are young if they have the talents why not

omg! i feel so old NOW. when wondergirls came out.. they made me feel old but it wasn't that bad. but when i see these boys.. it's slowly starting to hit me now!! :(

they just keep getting younger and younger.

^ Yeah.....I'm also reaching the age when it seems like every new singer/group debutting is younger than me. I used to remember the good old days when stars were at least 10 years older than me and how I'd always daydream about them, haha. Times sure have changed.

Yes these boys are young, but if you think about it.....DBSK debutted when they were the same age as these boys, roughly from 15 - 17......so it's not like young boybands were just starting now. Even Click-B....I remember some of the members were very young when they debutted. This makes singers who debut at 20+ seem old now.

They seem very cute. I think I like Jae Jin the most so far from these pictures.........gosh I feel like a pedophile.....at least with DBSK I could be a crazy non-pedophile fanatic.

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

They're so young! One of them is actually my age- which is a first. They're all pretty cute though.

Guest manlytoe

WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!

they look so darn hot!!!!

i can't believe i didn't know about them!!!

i hope their successful!!!! hahah!!!!!

they look awesome, i wanna hear the sing!

---edit---

wait.. 90's?

like in their 1990's?

OMFG! they are 1 year younger than me!!!! ah~

OMG.. *jealously*

still they better be as good as their faces!

Guest marshmellow

Its like they're getting younger and younger.

I'm anxious to hear how they sing.

But oOoh, 3/5 of them are the same age as me. That's cool.

:)

In the first picture, the guy in the center is pretty cute.

Guest jenny____x

awww.

i think they're cute!

i havent heard any of their music so ill def. have to get into it.

thanks for the info! (:

Guest desertseatingoceans

They are only 1-3 years younger than me.. I feel weird looking at them though.. :ph34r: I have to admit they are cute. I want to know what their signs says. Does anybody know what company they are with?

they are..my sister's age...haha

group band ages keep getting smaller and smaller...

what's with the signs they were holding?

Archived