F.t Island (latest Korean Boy Group)

Guest Misuknow

Guest Wen Jing

They are a way CUTE and they look soo young.

And don't know why people are criticizing them for looking like girls, don't know what is the problem. Many korean boys look like girls and for me is ok. I just love that --> Kim Jae Joong!! Haha.

That last guy really look like KangIn!!

Can't wait to hear their album!!!

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xbaaByette

aaw they look adorable in those boxes ^^

i have a feeling they're going to be quite faamous when they debut : D

and wow they're really young ><

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

i think im going to love these boys.

i really love their style and they all look so innocent. it would be hard not to like them.

im really sad now and days cause these boy group keep getting younger & younger.

thank god i have dbsk<3 haha

but i think ill support these boy if their music is good. i really want to hear how they sound like.

they sound like a band since you mention a bassist & drummer<3

Guest mskama

so CUTE!!! but MAN!...im 2 OLD..or are they TOO YOUNG!!..tehheheh..puauhahah...either way..their so very cute....i wanna know more about them..thanks

Guest Ella_Kwan

OMGG THEY ARE CUTE BUT WHY ARE THEY YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEIR PROFILE SAYS 18, I JUST TURNED 18 BUT I'M AN 88ER!!! ERR!!! STUPID ASAIN WAY OF COUNTTING!!!! ALWAYS ADDING MORE #S AND MAKING ME FEEL OLD!!! THEY ARE STILL LIKE ONLY 16!! AHHH MY DONGSAENGS BUT WHY !!!!!! AHH!!

soo over dramaizing-ish-w/e... lol... i wanna be their NUNA GF!!! hhehehhe

Guest chungmonkey629

OMFG get over it ppls, jeez, they're lives ARE NOT GONNA BE CORRUPTED

my god, ppls these days....JAEJOONG IS MORE GIRLY THAN ANY OF THESE BOYS SO SHUT UP

they're realllllllly cute~~~hehehe i would like to be their girlfriend <3

o wow, when you said "in their 90s" i thought you meant that all the members would be like 90 yrs old, and i was like, "holy fcuk, wont they probably die on stage? lol"

so, are they like a rock band??

Archived