C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Guest Serenity65

I purchased toric lenses off a trustworthy site. But the lenses kept moving around in my eye, resulting in blurry vision. I've been wearing contact lenses for more than 8 years but the toric lenses just didn't seem to work for me. :( They looked great, but I couldn't see. 

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kfashionlvr

HI EVERYONE ^^. I found this on stylesha.re I was wondering if you think this type of color would work during Spring? I'm debating on this color and a darker shade...:(
280x404

Guest AnnaL

yujun said: the first lens look like these MI ultra (i really don't know their english names, i just translate the korean) gold brown lens

what i want is the baby pink ones though:

but the venus lenses on the bottom don't seem to look like your first lens?? the brown lens in the bottom picture look more like t.top kiwi lenses

Guest AnnaL

I really need to get these lenses above. Kiwi brown.  Please help.  I cannot find the site that sells this anymore. I live in the United States in Los Angeles, California.

Guest gisellaaa

Recently reviewed & compared the GEO BC-101 and BC-102 Brown Circle lenses! They are a total recommend if you really like natural brown lenses and these won't disappoint. 
IMG_6583.PNG

From top to bottom: Naked eyes, BC-101, BC-102  From left to right: Natural sunlight, artificial/flash lighting, room lighting
CHECK OUT MY COMPLETE REVIEW HERE!http://carbon-and-diamonds.blogspot.com/2014/04/lens-review-comparison-geo-bc-101-bc.html

Guest rosehip

Hey I need contacts for little mermaid cosplay.Need icy-blue contacts but I dont prefer those totally opaque & dumb blue lenses. I dont want unnatural looks.An icy blue pair with thin black limbal ring around will work.
Do you think beuberry vivid blue or blytheye blue will be appropriate for the princess mermaid look?

Guest rosehip

rosehip said: Hey I need contacts for little mermaid cosplay.Need icy-blue contacts but I dont prefer those totally opaque & dumb blue lenses. I dont want unnatural looks.An icy blue pair with thin black limbal ring around will work.
Do you think beuberry vivid blue or blytheye blue will be appropriate for the princess mermaid look?

Guest ShunL

SOLUTION.LENS.COM REVIEW | GEO CRAZY CP-F3 RED LENSES
CrazyRedLensesjpg_zpsfd72cf3e.jpg

Colour/Design - 10/10The vibrancy of these lenses are absolutely outstanding and will most certainly cover all eye colours! There is no design needed because the lens is just a solid red colour and in all lightings it is easy to see that you are wearing devilish contacts. Because of the brightness of these lenses, I believe that these would be perfect halloween or dark-themed shoots, or even just to have fun and change up your look a little. However, because of the bright colour, there are times where it'll look like a lens has moved in a peculiar way leading to derpy eyes so this is something to be wary of!
Enlargement - 7/10These lenses are 14.2mm in diameter which gives the wearer coverage for the entirety of the eye even when you move the eye around, but because there is no specific design to enhance the enlargement, the results are extremely subtle. Even so, I believe that purchasing these would be much better than buying the standard red 14mm lenses in your local stores because these guarantee concealment of the eye.
Comfort - 9/10As expected of the GEO brand, these lenses are extremely comfortable! Though you can see some of the red colour around the rim of your vision on occasion, it personally does not bother me all that much. I can wear these for about 10-12 hours straight before they begin to dry out which is perfect for conventions and long days out!
OVERALLI think these lenses are excellent and perfect! Because of my alternative fashion, it matches perfectly with every outfit and they are a common choice for visual kei artists so believe me when I say your eyes will turn heads! If I want an immediate change in my appearance I always wear them. Besides, the children are fascinated with them! XD
If you want to know more, here is a video review with a more in-depth explanation and close-ups of the lenses.

And now for some pictures with these lenses!
IMG_0173fb_zps7dfc0d5e.jpg
IMG_9804fbwatermarkjpg_zpsce1c67a2.jpg
IMG_9707fb_zpsababf3d9.jpg
IMG_9106fbjpg_zpsca73c846.jpg

Archived