C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Guest Rúng Náam

Dueba Barbue Super Nudy Sky Blue
extra comfort and blending : )

zdj_cie011.jpg

Best regards, xxx

Little puff advertising: check my youtube channel youtube.com/user/etonitaz/ and blog www.rungginnaam.blogspot.com if You wish ^^ Love xx

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jphoopz1990

GEO Big Grang Grang Brown Lens WHC-244 by Lensvillage

tumblr_n0o0kaqJRg1r30v9wo1_500.jpg

Left eye has the contact and the right eye is my normal eye. See the enlargement?c:

tumblr_n0o0kaqJRg1r30v9wo2_500.jpg

Color/Design: 10/10 To start this review off, I would like to call these the most natural contacts I have ever bought or seen! They are a beautiful brown color that stand out without having to be unnatural! It blends in well with my eyes. They are really realistic looking, great for everyday use! (:

Enlargement: 10/10 These circle lenses aren't only natural but natural with enlargement!! At first, I thought they wouldn't be realistic because of their size but after trying them on they do give you the 'dolly' look but it doesn't make it too-big-creepy. (: They're the perfect size to achieve a cute look easily~ This size also goes well with any type of make up! A big plus.

Comfort: 10/10 Alright, I know I am giving perfect score but it's because these lenses deserve it. As soon as I took them out and held them I could feel how thin and cozy they would be. I was able to put on my lenses without trouble (I usually struggle so that's a new thing!c:) I was really pleased with them. At first, it might be a bit blurry here and there but after a bit they will adjust and fit like as if you had none at all!!! 

Overall: I love these circle lenses!!!! What else can I say about them? They're great, I definitely see myself wearing them everyday (: They totally give you a cute look! <3

Order #21666

What site did you buy these fro

Guest Rúng Náam

Vassen Viivian Blackfrom Solution-Lens.com

IMG_0789.JPG

I love them ! Extra comfortable !

More here: http://rungginnaam.blogspot.com/
the direct link; http://rungginnaam.blogspot.com/2014/02/vassen-vivian-black-from-solution-lens.html

Please give me advices which lenses look good etc, because I;m a newbie here ^^"

PS Can You tell me about some nice site that sells 20 mm lenses? xx

Guest Arikana

Has anyone from California had any trouble ordering from Lens Village before? It's been a month since I ordered, and my item still hasn't shipped yet. I figured it would take a while given the terrible weather conditions the east coast has been having, but I thought that my package would at least have left Asia by now.

I have a question about circle lenses. Do circle lenses really last one year if it says on the website that it last one year disposable? I was doing some research and I heard that bacteria grows over time, building biofilm, and that the lens solution cleaner won't destroy the biofilm. I also heard that circle lenses that are one year disposable is only good up to three months.
What are your experiences of wearing yearly circle lenses? Have you ever had any problems with your eyesight?
Also one more question. I have astigmatism and was wondering if anyone else has astigmatism also? How is it wearing circle lenses without astigmatism prescription?
I really want to wear circle lenses for my cosplay, but I'm scared lol. I just heard horror stories about how circle lenses could scratch the eye and it can lead to blindness.

Guest palmsizedtiger

snowmisao said: I have a question about circle lenses. Do circle lenses really last one year if it says on the website that it last one year disposable? I was doing some research and I heard that bacteria grows over time, building biofilm, and that the lens solution cleaner won't destroy the biofilm. I also heard that circle lenses that are one year disposable is only good up to three months.
What are your experiences of wearing yearly circle lenses? Have you ever had any problems with your eyesight?
Also one more question. I have astigmatism and was wondering if anyone else has astigmatism also? How is it wearing circle lenses without astigmatism prescription?
I really want to wear circle lenses for my cosplay, but I'm scared lol. I just heard horror stories about how circle lenses could scratch the eye and it can lead to blindness.

Guest Mariya Mokshina

these are some of my smallest lenses so they will look very natural. not sure why they say 16mm but i could compare them to 14.5 or even maybe 14.2. they are a bit smaller than my puffy 3 tones. xoxox thank you so much for the compliment dear! rosehip said: Woww @Mariya 
You look damn hot and pretty in the first picture. These look very natural. i have my heart and eyes on these but they are 16mm; and idk why i end up looking bug eyed with 16 mm>_<

Guest Mariya Mokshina

Mini Sclera Phantasee Black Titan Lens Review + Coupon

These are the ultimate uzzlang or goth lenses! <333
PURCHASED FROM: Uniqso

NATURAL EYE COLOR: Greenish-grey with yellow center

STATS:
Base Curve 8.6mm
Diameter 17mm (WOW!)
Water Content 38%

COLOR & DESIGN: 3/5
ENLARGEMENT: 6/5
COMFORT: 4/5
NATURALNESS: 2/5
OVERALL SCORE: 4/5
THEE LENSES ARE ALSO KNOW AS: Mini Black Scleras 
READ FULL REVIEW: >HERE<

My readers get 10% DISCOUNT off any order from UNIQSO online circle lens beauty store. Click >>>HERE<<< and Enter Code MARIYA @ Checkout ^-^

Hope this review helps!  xoxo

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

palmsizedtiger said: snowmisao said: I have a question about circle lenses. Do circle lenses really last one year if it says on the website that it last one year disposable? I was doing some research and I heard that bacteria grows over time, building biofilm, and that the lens solution cleaner won't destroy the biofilm. I also heard that circle lenses that are one year disposable is only good up to three months.

Guest Nesquickboo

snowmisao said: I have a question about circle lenses. Do circle lenses really last one year if it says on the website that it last one year disposable? I was doing some research and I heard that bacteria grows over time, building biofilm, and that the lens solution cleaner won't destroy the biofilm. I also heard that circle lenses that are one year disposable is only good up to three months.

Archived