C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Guest peppermintsugar

Guest rosehip

Iko. said: I wore a pair of Dueba Gossip green (newly opened)  yesterday for about 4 hours, and when I took them off, the area around my irises is red and bloodshot, like theres a red ring around it. I thought it'd go away after i slept but its still here.
I left it in contact lense solution overnight after i opened them. i have never had this happen to me before with circle lenses and I've worn them for years. Has anyone experienced this??

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Whimsicality In Disguise

Hello sweeties! I've reviewed the  the latest I.Fairy lens series: Kitten Tears Dark Blue circle lenses here:
http://www.whimsicalityindisguise.com/2014/06/sponsored-review-ifairy-kitten-tears.html#.U7S3W9xdXoc
hazelpeiting
Product photo:
I.Fairy Kitten Tears Dark Blue circle lens review
For a detailed review, hop over to my blog!
Thank you so much and enjoy the read!

♡ Hazel Pei Ting
www.WhimsicalityInDisguise.com
WhimsicalityInDisguise.tumblr.com
Facebook.com/HazelPeiTing
Instagram: @Hazelpeiting
Twitter: @Hazelpeiting

Guest yukistewart

Hey guys! So today I’m going to be writing a review of the ‘GEO Luna Brown CM-724’ which I ordered from www.solution-lens.com. I have been wearing contact lenses for about 5 years now and this is my first review of a pair of contact lenses. 

photo IMG_3568_zps0060327a.jpg

photo IMG_3647_zpsb212347c.jpg

PLEASE VISIT:  

http://yukistewart.tumblr.com

http://solution-lensreview.blogspot.co.uk

Guest Lady K

rosehip said: Hey all I need a sugestion for Mirai Cosplay

Which lenses will go most?She has deep orange eyes but I dont think orange lenses exist. Her eyes seems to have yellowish touch with orange because her eyes feel quite warm.
Do you think adult brown aka Dolly eye blytheye brown will do? (see below)

@ladyK, need your help maam :D

Guest lywt

Does anyone know what the deal with http://www.eyeluver.com/ is? They say paypal can be used for international orders, which I'm assuming means anything other than Malaysia, but it seems they are only letting me pay through bank transfer... anyone know if they're legitimate?

Guest rosehip

Sugar candy's pattern seem to match Mirai eyes; but then again it is just the pattern that seems to match as you said it is difficult to match her eyes because of dark brownish orange from at the edges while the inner part is yellowish orange. 
Sugar cady looks like pure brown; hanabi looks very vibrant but these seem to have a huge pupil hole and i assume they wont be blending well with light eyes?
Eww sometime cosplaying sucks :P but anyhow; we dont need to be the exact copy of the character so i ll be chhosing my lenses from the one mentioned after some more research!
Tjanks for ur help :)

Guest brodoyouevenkpop

The instruction sheet thingy I got with them said to soak them for a few hours in the solution. I was given solution with the lenses, but no case to soak them in. The don't sell any cases where I live, only in a pack that has solution. I'd get that but I don't have money at the moment. I will tomorrow and I'm going to the city (where they definitely sell cases)..but I also really wanted to wear them tomorrow. Is there anything else I can soak the lenses in? Like a bowl...or..something...? How long would I have to soak them for exactly? Thank you :)))

Guest rosehip

brodoyouevenkpop said: The instruction sheet thingy I got with them said to soak them for a few hours in the solution. I was given solution with the lenses, but no case to soak them in. The don't sell any cases where I live, only in a pack that has solution. I'd get that but I don't have money at the moment. I will tomorrow and I'm going to the city (where they definitely sell cases)..but I also really wanted to wear them tomorrow. Is there anything else I can soak the lenses in? Like a bowl...or..something...? How long would I have to soak them for exactly? Thank you :)))

Guest lushmelo

Does anyone know a good store to buy circle lenses in Seoul, South Korea? Or at least a korean circle lens site? I've noticed most circle lens sites are from Malaysia not that i have a problem with that, but i'm staying in Seoul right now and a store thats located in korea would just be faster. Also do you guys know of any circle lens that's 14mm in brown or grey that looks descent? Thank you! :x

Guest santongli

#25482   Dueba Dreamy Pink

These are my first pair of pink contacts, I been wearing them for 2 weeks now and I am pretty impressed. 
Color/Design: 3/5 The color is doesn't show up very well, which I like as it is what I was looking for, so I can wear them everyday. But many people mistaken these for purple/hazel colour....Enlargement: 4/5 These aren't that big(14.5) but The small black outer ring makes your eyes pop.Comfort: 4/5 These feel like all my other geo, very comfortable to wear.
Overall: 4/5 These are gorgeous, even though it is not that PINK. But I really like them cuz they makes me eyes 'pop'10541972_10201534552566200_7356412790299
room light ( bright)10360464_10201534552406196_4359309782973(natural sunlight)10407172_10201534552166190_1981883088196
Flash light
Guest lorika

Hi. Help to find, please, lenses with a big opening for a pupil without color inside.
On the street, at good lighting, I well see. But indoors my pupil extends and to me stirs color. It is so sad. I in them don't see anything. But so it is pleasant as it looks from outside. And I very much want a lens circle in my eyes.

Guest dreamy21

Does anyone have any recommendations on lenses for people with smaller eyes?I dont wanna look buggy eyed wearing circle lenses. Last time I bought Angel Greys and i looked like a member of the undead  :(Also for color im looking for grey/purple/pink/hazel  ^^ Thanks!

Archived