Guest peppermintsugar

• Replies 42k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaminamina

Lensvillage 

Order #19677

GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=f17
Color/Design: Gothic 3 Tones Hazel Enlargement: 10/10 These are 14.5, so they are enlarged. They fit naturally in my eyes and looked amazing in the lightComfort: 10/10 These EOS lenses felt amazing, unlike my usual prescribed lenses these ones could be worn all day!

Overall: I loved these lenses and already lost them to the dreaded pool. (You forget you're wearing these contacts because they're that comfortable). These are my favorite lenses I have bought so far and yes I will be buying another set of these, perhaps a spare as well.

I bought some new lenses! Took some pictures with the lenses only.

Ever-Color Hami Queen (Grey)

11637086394_ac76b83858_n.jpg

Ever-Color Hami Queen (Yellow)

11636696625_8a356df1bb_n.jpg

Sweet-Color CatEye (Grey and Brown)

No Flash:

11636943313_0c61c86719.jpg

Flash:

11636696385_1cb9ec38d8.jpg

Ever-Color Hami Queen: Natural looking lenses. They are 14.5mm and 3 tone lenses. It has a thick limbal ring like Barbie Sugar Candy but with a super soft grey color.  

Sweet-Color CatEye: The design is similar to Dueba Tony Series. Manufacturer is T.Top. They are 14.3mm and 2 tone lenses. At least we have more options other than just Dueba. I still hope some stores will carry Dueba Tony in 14.5mm or 15mm versions (not plano only).  

Guest palmsizedtiger

Geo Grang Grang Brown Brand: GEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year disposable
1526530_634582453251190_31629306_n.jpg

6428_611242682251834_274511147_n.jpg

These are my go to brown lenses. These are perfect for people who struggle with brown lenses that are too red, orange, yellow or too dark. These are the perfect brown. They do not have a black limbal ring so they are even more natural. the 14.2mm actually seem to have more of a 14.5mm effect. I feel like if I went any bigger, I would look really weird. (I'm just more a fan of the natural ulzzang look). For those who are looking for something different or wished that the neo dali browns were just two shades lighter, these are it! These are such an underrated brown lens. My pictures do not do them justice. Both are in indoor lighting. In the sunlight, close up and far away, they still look pretty natural as well, since I tend to go for the lenses that do not look crazy in the sunlight. 

Guest carlacee

I've just recently tried my first circle lens:http://www.carlacee.net/2014/01/solution-lenscom-review-dueba-barbie.html

It was my first time and I can't believe it's so easy to change your look just by putting lenses on your eyes. It is definitely a statement! How was your first time with circle lenses?

Guest tofupanda

Hi! I was hoping someone could help me identify the ones Michelle Phan is wearing in this clip?I love the super natural lookThanks in advance ^^

(you can get a really good look at 0:55-1:00)

Archived