♥️♥️♥️Yoon Kye Sang 윤계상♥️♥️♥️

Admin

Guest adikkeluangman

The release date of Yoon Gye Sang & Go Jun Hee's 'Red Carpet' decided to October 23rd
20140906010446_5409df1e89171_1.jpg

The release date of Yoon Gye Sang and Go Jun Hee's new movie, 'Red Carpet,' was decided.
On September 5th, a representative of Plain Global told that movie 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
'Red Carpet' is a romance-comedy film that will show a story that evolves around nude movie shooting scenes, and it is being talked about as one of the most anticipated films of the year among many movie fans.
Yoon Gye Sang played in the movie as a veteran film director, and Oh Jung Se, Cho Dal Hwan, and Hwang Chan Sung played as Yoon Gye Sang's team members.
In addition, actress Go Jun Hee played an actress named Eun Soo, one of the most celebrated movie stars who gets tricked by the guys, and a great number of movie fans a showing huge anticipation for the film.
'Red Carpet' is going to be one of the most unique and outstanding romance-comedy of all time, and people's anticipation is now reaching the peak.
Meanwhile, 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=325586

Guest adikkeluangman

It so hard to search new or old info about movie Red Carpet since the title is so common either in English or Hangul. 
1069127_526281844094045_1958038184_n.jpg
[Chansung's movie 'Red Carpet' Cranked in!]
201307140911775093_51e1edc84abbd_59_2013
For more details about the crank-in, please refer to:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002575098&sid1=001

Guest adikkeluangman

The teaser for movie Red Carpet is out. It was so hilarious. I think Kyesang as adult movie director not p0rn. That's really different there.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] 2PM′s Chansung, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee and More Gather for ′Red Carpet′
90175363.jpg
Go Joon Hee stuns in a sexy floral number57787042.jpg
2PM′s Chansung stands before the press as an actor today91742406.jpg
The stars line up32006841.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang and Go Joon Hee make a pretty couple47941399.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang answers a few questions
The stars of upcoming film Red Carpet, gathered for a production briefing, held at the CGV Apgujeong in Seoul′s Sinsa-dong on September 22.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76432/photo-2pms-chansung-yoon-kye-sang-go-joon-hee-and-more-gather-for-red-carpet

Guest adikkeluangman

Showbiz Korea-RED CARPET 영화 [레드카펫]

Cine Zoom RED CARPET
One production team makes a movie once every two days, and is creating huge hits in the PG19 cinema industry. And now, a new project is given to this production team. Their mission is to cast top actress Jung Eun-su and make a film. Will they succeed? Will everything go the way they want it to? They are known as the Avengers team in the world of erotic movies, and they don′t know if things will roll their way. It′s the new movie "Red Carpet". 
This is so hilarious in good way. Can't wait to watch this.

He recently had an interview and photoshoot for GRAZIA. Unfortunately it's all in korean and I can't translate everything. He talked about the movie Red Carpet and his character Jung Woo. god's comeback and successful concert series. There was also a little bit when he mentioned Lee Honey. He also mentioned about learning english especially when he goes abroad.

Guest adikkeluangman

Movie cast get interviewed before the press conference.10534756_1561939530694642_59072243129420

943279_1561939527361309_4164444723378884

[iNFO] The press premiere and VIP premiere of 'Red Carpet' (Chansung) will be held on October 16th at Lotte Cinema Konkuk Univ. branch. The press premiere will be at 2:00PM and the VIP premiere at 8:00PM.
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung In, Jo Jung Chi, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more to be guests on 'Happy Together 3'
Go-Jun-Hee-yoon-kye-sang--jo-jung-chi-ju

Married couple Jung In and Jo Jung Chi as well as Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more will be the next guests on KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3'.
The show's rep told Newsen on October 9, "Married couple Jo Jung Chi-Jung In, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, and director Park Bum Soo will appear on 'Happy Together 3'. The filming will be held on the 11th."
The episode will be a 'That Man, That Woman' special in which the guests will share their thoughts on marriage. The cast of 'Red Carpet' might also share funny episodes they had while filming together.
This episode of 'Happy Together 3' is set to air on the 16th at 11:10 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/jung-in-jo-jung-chi-yoon-kye-sang-go-jun-hee-and-more-to-be-guests-on-happy-together-3

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM′s Chansung and More Appear at ′Red Carpet′ Screening
21335219.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang rocks a beard40679952.jpg
The men are smoldering52611189.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang gets cheesy next to Go Joon Hee72899754.jpg
Oh Jung Se gets the cast cracking up64225715.jpg
Serious photo this time, guys

The stars of film Red Carpet gathered for a press screening, held at the Lotte Cinema near Konkuk University in Seoul on October 16.
The film is slated to hit theaters on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78420/photo-yoon-kye-sang-go-joon-hee-2pms-chansung-and-more-appear-at-red-carpet-screening
-----Yoon Kye Sang talks about separating work from his relationship with Honey Lee
Actor Yoon Kye Sang showed his undying affection and love for his other-half, Honey Lee on the October 16 broadcast of 'Happy Together 3.' 
In the movie 'Red Carpet,' Yoon Kye Sang took on the role of an erotic film director. When asked if Honey Lee had agreed on Yoon Kye Sang's appearance in the movie, Yoon Kye Sang confidently stated that she was totally comfortable even though the movie contains scandalous scenes.
http://youtu.be/lTcNHQeSI8Q
Yoon Kye Sang said, "We don't really get involved in each other's work. We respect each other's decisions." 
It was also revealed that Honey Lee had visited the 'Red Carpet' set a few times making it uneasy for Go Jun Hee, the leading female actress who was also Yoon Kye Sang's lover in the movie. It was stated that coincidentally, Honey Lee had visited on the day when they were filming the scene when Yoon Kye Sang was proposing his feelings for Go Jun Hee. 
When Go Jun Hee was asked if that was uncomfortable, she answered, "It wasn't not uncomfortable." However, when Yoon Kye Sang was asked how Honey Lee felt about the scene, he answered, "She was cool about it. She is a good person." 
The actor was also asked how he felt about a scene where Honey Lee had to expose her body in a different film, he said, "I don't think they are using her to her full potential." When the MCs were surprised by his vague answer, Yoon Kye Sang rephrased and stated, "She should be showing more of her acting skills. I hope that she appears more in films." 
Lastly, Yoon Kye Sang revealed that he would like to work with Honey Lee in the future.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-talks-about-separating-work-from-his-relationship-with-honey-lee

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang Chased Honey Lee and Promoted Himself for Four Straight Days
Winning the heart of a beautiful woman isn’t easy, and Yoon Kye Sang put a lot of effort into making Honey Lee his girlfriend, as revealed on KBS’ Happy Together
On October 16’s broadcast of Happy Together, Yoon Kye Sang was asked about how he appealed to Honey Lee before they started dating. 
41165001.jpg

“When I have someone that I like, I concentrate on making her not think of anything else but me,” said Yoon Kye Sang. “I made myself appealing to her. I just kept promoting myself to her.” 
“I make sure she doesn’t get bored by it though,” added Yoon Kye Sang. 
Regarding gifts he gives to his girlfriend, Yoon Kye Sang said jewelry since Honey Lee really loves jewelry. 
“I’ve been 100 percent successful. If you pay close attention to her, you start seeing the kind of things she likes.” 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78439/yoonkyesang-reveals-how-he-won-honeylees-heart
-----Yoon Kye Sang Looks Closely at Honey Lee’s Kiss Scenes
Yoon Kye Sang shared that he closely looks at his girlfriend Honey Lee’s acting.
During October 16’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3, MC Cho Sae Ho asked Yoon Kye Sang how he feels when he looks at Honey Lee’s kiss scenes.
78450002.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang answered, “I look at them closely. I actually look at them from an actor’s point of view,” revealing that he doesn′t feel bothered since it’s a part of her work.
Yoon Kye Sang also revealed during the show that he gifts Honey Lee with jewelry he picks out himself, showing his romantic side.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78450/yoonkyesang-looks-at-his-girlfriends-acting-closely
-----g.o.d Shows Support for Yoon Kyesang at screening of “Red Carpet”

g.o.d’s Joon Park updated his Instagram with a photo of himself and his fellow members attending a screening of the movie “Red Carpet,” which stars their fellow member Yoon Kyesang. The members seemed to have had a good time, and Joon Park raves about the film in his post.
10731570_1568680593362187_949459088_n.jp

Joon Park, Kim Taewoo, Danny Ahn and Son Hoyoung attended a screening for “Red Carpet,” in order to support Yoon Kyesang. Joon Park posted this photo of the group on his Instagram account with the caption,
“Ah~saw #redcarpet just a moment ago with the #god dongsaengs~just so touching man! It was very fun to watch! Ah, our #yoonkyesang’s sincerity was the best! I became my dongsaeng’s fan! I first thought it was a erotic movie, but it happened to be a impressive movie~ This hopeful and touching movie is just my style! I’m proud of you, our Yoon Kyesu! #Seoul #Korea #MovieRedCarpet #fangod #Seoul #Korea #Kpop Just saw my bro #YoonKyesang’s movie “Red Carpet” & all I can say is I am FAN!”
Joon seemed to have taken a blurry picture of the movie poster and then posed with his group mates, giving the movie a thumbs up. It is so sweet to see the members support each other like this.
Meanwhile, g.o.d is scheduled to hold an encore concert on October 25th at the Olympic Stadium in Seoul. Have you checked out “Red Carpet” yet? Tell us what you think of the movie.
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/g-o-d-shows-support-yoon-kyesang-screening-red-carpet/

Guest adikkeluangman

Cha Tae Hyun expresses his envy to Yoon Gye Sang
20141017012731_543ff1f361762_1.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun expressed his envy to Yoon Gye Sang.
On October 16th, Yoon Gye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, director Park Bum Soo, Cho Jung Chi, and Jung In appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3.'
During the show, Yoon Gye Sang said, "I would like to express special thanks to god members and Cha Tae Hyun," and Cha Tae Hyun's video message was played.
In the video, Cha Tae Hyun talked about when he met Yoon Gye Sang for the first time many years ago, and he said, "When god were at the top of their game many years ago, I suggested Yoon Gye Sang start acting, and I felt a bit sorry for saying that to him."
Cha Tae Hyun went on, "When I first heard that Yoon Gye Sang is in a romantic relationship with Lee Ha Nee, I texted him, 'You've got the whole world,' and I feel sorry to my wife for saying that."
After watching the video, Yoon Gye Sang said, "Cha Tae Hyun always gives me lots of good advices for acting. When I was starting to specialize in playing characters with dark characteristics, he told me to try some other characters as well."
Meanwhile, director Park Bum Soo drew attention by talking about various erotic movies.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333368

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang proudly talks about his multi-talented girlfriend Honey Lee
honey-lee--yoon-kye-sang-_1413558066_af_

In an interview with Newsen at a cafe located in Samcheongdong on October 17, Yoon Kye Sang talked about his girlfriend Honey Lee.
He said, "Actors who are perfect at everything, such as singing and acting, do musicals. I can't do that because I lack the talent. Honey also does musicals, so I really have respect for her. I personally went to watch, and she did incredibly well. I think she's like that because she received a thorough education since she was young."
Yoon Kye Sang had even more good things to say about his girlfriend, continuing, "Honey is not afraid of performing and standing in front of people. However, I get really nervous even if it's more than 10 people. If I ask her, 'Should I go watch your musical,' she says, 'Sure, come.'  On the other hand, if she says she's going to watch my movie, I get a bit nervous."
Keep an eye out for his upcoming movie, 'Red Carpet'!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-proudly-talks-about-his-multi-talented-girlfriend-honey-lee