[Movie 2014] Red Carpet 레드카펫

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

1502896_939718239378371_9569145388207330

Movie : Red CarpetHangul : 레드카펫 RedeukapetGenre : Romance/Melo, ComedyDirector : Park Bum SooScreen Writer : ProducerCinematographer : Release Date : 23 October 2014Runtime : 117 minutesHompegage : Website | Facebook 
Storyline/Synopsis :Adult movie director Jung-Woo (Yoon Kye-Sang) dreams of working as a regular commercial film director. Eun-Soo (Go Jun Hee) is a commercial film actress, who began her career when she was a child. After Jung-Woo meets Eun-Soo he faces enormous changes in his life.
Cast :  Yoon Kye Sang - Jung Woo (adult movie director)Go Jun Hee - Eun Soo (actress)Oh Jung Se - Jin Hwan (assistant director)Jo Dal-Hwan - Joon-Soo (staff)Chansung - Dae-Yoon (staff)Shin Ji-Soo - Ddal-GiLee Mi Do - Sunny  
BwxX8N9CIAE_FUD.jpg

VIDEOS- Trailer 

- 2nd Trailer 
 OST - Come Back by 2PM Jun. K MV-

NotesFilming began July 4, 2013 at movie company office in Seoul, South Korea and finished on September 16, 2013 in Pangyo, South Korea. Filming lasted a total of 75 days. The last scene filmed involved Jung-Woo (Yoon Kye-Sang) and Eun-Soo (Koh Joon-Hee), who still like each other, but have a misunderstanding due to an incident, meeting at a coffee shop.

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the movie plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM's Chansung, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more to star in upcoming film 'Red Carpet'
2PM-Chansung-Go-Jun-Hee_1371796634_af_or

Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Jo Dal Hwan, Oh Jung Sae, and 2PM's Chansung have all been cast for the upcoming film 'Red Carpet'!
'Red Carpet' will be a romantic comedy centering around the romance of an erotic film director, Jung Woo (Yoon Kye Sang), and an actress, Eun Soo (Go Jun Hee) , who used to be a child star 20 years ago. Jung Woo, who writes his own scenario as he dreams of directing his own commercial film, meets Eun Soo out of the blue and begins to change drastically because of her. 
Oh Jung Sae will play the role of assistant film director, Jin Hwan, and Jo Dal Hwan will be the film staff member who is also a romanticist, Jun Su. Chansung will also make his movie debut as Dae Yoon, the maknae staff member of the film production team.
Chansung tweeted in excitement, "I've been cast as the character Dae Yoon in the movie 'Red Carpet' ^^. He's a lot different than Do Ha [from '7th Grade Civil Servant'], so I'm trying to get closer to him little by little! Please look forward to it! ^^"
'Red Carpet' will begin filming early this July and will hit theaters at the end of the year.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/2pms-chansung-yoon-kye-sang-go-jun-hee-and-more-to-star-in-upcoming-film-red-carpet
-----Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and More Cast in ‘Red Carpet’
Going to the big screen, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and more have been cast in the upcoming comedic movie, Red Carpet.
89145876.jpg

On June 21, production company, CINE ZOO and Nuri Pictures announced that Red Carpet has finalized its cast and will begin shooting in early July. The movie is about an adult film director (Yoon Kye Sang), who dreams of making a commercial movie on his own, and an actress (Go Joon Hee), who started out as a child actress. 
Casted as the movie staff members are Oh Jung Sae, Jo Dal Hwan and Chansung. 
On June 21, Chansung tweeted, “I’ve been cast as the character Dae Yoon in the movie Red Carpet ^^. He’s a lot different than Do Ha, so I’m slowly getting closer to him! Red Carpet! Please anticipate it!”
Red Carpet based on director Park Bum Soo’s experiences. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/39062/stars-cast-in-a-new-drama
-----Yoon Kye-sang and Go Jun-hee pair up in romantic comedy
So this sounds potentially funny. There’s another movie on the way for Yoon Kye-sang (Phungsan Dog, High Kick 3) and Go Jun-hee (Yawang, The Chaser), who are both busy on lots of film projects this year. This one’s called Red Carpet, and will be a romance set in the entertainment industry, between an adult film director who dreams of making commercial films, and an actress who was once a “nation’s little sister,” a la Moon Geun-young. Well that just sounds like a PR disaster waiting to happen. If there’s anything that’s been there, done that it’s showbiz in showbiz, but there does seem to be a wacky sort of potential in this setup. Mostly I like both actors, so I hope the movie is decent.

Full article on Dramabeans.

Guest adikkeluangman

The release date of Yoon Gye Sang & Go Jun Hee's 'Red Carpet' decided to October 23rd
20140906010446_5409df1e89171_1.jpg

The release date of Yoon Gye Sang and Go Jun Hee's new movie, 'Red Carpet,' was decided.
On September 5th, a representative of Plain Global told that movie 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
'Red Carpet' is a romance-comedy film that will show a story that evolves around nude movie shooting scenes, and it is being talked about as one of the most anticipated films of the year among many movie fans.
Yoon Gye Sang played in the movie as a veteran film director, and Oh Jung Se, Cho Dal Hwan, and Hwang Chan Sung played as Yoon Gye Sang's team members.
In addition, actress Go Jun Hee played an actress named Eun Soo, one of the most celebrated movie stars who gets tricked by the guys, and a great number of movie fans a showing huge anticipation for the film.
'Red Carpet' is going to be one of the most unique and outstanding romance-comedy of all time, and people's anticipation is now reaching the peak.
Meanwhile, 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=325586

Guest adikkeluangman

It so hard to search new or old info about this movie since the title is so common either in English or Hangul. 
1069127_526281844094045_1958038184_n.jpg
[Chansung's movie 'Red Carpet' Cranked in!]
201307140911775093_51e1edc84abbd_59_2013
For more details about the crank-in, please refer to:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=109&aid=0002575098&sid1=001

Guest adikkeluangman

New steal cuts of Go Jun Hee from movie 'Red Carpet' unleashed
20140919142237_541bbd9d18176_1.jpg

Steal cuts of Go Jun Hee from movie 'Red Carpet' were unleashed.
On September 19th, the production team of movie 'Red Carpet' released new steal cuts of Go Jun Hee, who played as actress Jung Eun Soo.
The photos show Go Jun Hee's another major transformation, and many people are showing explosive reactions for her charming and beautiful looks.
Go Jun Hee received a great number of high compliments from the staffs while shooting the film, and it is said that Go Jun Hee showed a fabulous interpretation of 'Jung Eun Soo.'
Go Jun Hee always captivated her audiences with her elegant and chic charms, and she is going to show much lovelier, and more energetic side of her through 'Red Carpet.'
In addition, the movie will show Go Jun Hee and Yoon Gye Sang's fabulous collaboration, and a great number of fans are showing huge anticipation.
Meanwhile, 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=327654-----New Still Cuts of 2PM’s Chansung from Upcoming Movie “Red Carpet” Released
ByASNt0CMAEyykQ.jpg

Brand new still cuts from the set of the upcoming movie “Red Carpet,” featuring 2PM’s Chansung, have been revealed.
These stills were recently released through JYP Actors’ official homepage. Within the storyline, Chansung has taken on the role of a hardworking ‘maknae’ (youngest) on a production team. In these photos, the 2PM member can be seen showing off three different charms of his character, which include his innocent side, serious side, and empty-headed/silly side.
You can see Chansung holding on tightly to a boom microphone on the set of filming, with a blank, confused expression on his face, which gives an idea as to what kind of role he plays in the movie. He is also dressed in casual attire fitting for his innocent character, such as a t-shirt, a cap, rolled up jeans, and thick-framed glasses.
Meanwhile, this romantic comedy movie “Red Carpet,” which tells the story of a movie production team that works in the 19+ movie industry, is scheduled to premiere on October 23.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/20/new-still-cuts-of-2pms-chansung-from-upcoming-movie-red-carpet-released/

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] 2PM′s Chansung, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee and More Gather for ′Red Carpet′
90175363.jpg
Go Joon Hee stuns in a sexy floral number57787042.jpg
2PM′s Chansung stands before the press as an actor today91742406.jpg
The stars line up32006841.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang and Go Joon Hee make a pretty couple47941399.jpg
Yoon Kye Sang answers a few questions
The stars of upcoming film Red Carpet, gathered for a production briefing, held at the CGV Apgujeong in Seoul′s Sinsa-dong on September 22.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76432/photo-2pms-chansung-yoon-kye-sang-go-joon-hee-and-more-gather-for-red-carpet
-----2PM’s Chansung Shares on Making Big Screen Debut through ‘Red Carpet’
2PM’s Chansung shared his thoughts on making his big screen debut.
During the press conference for film Red Carpet, Chansung was asked what made him decide to star in the movie.
76464002.jpg

Chansung said, “When I first saw the scenario, I felt like the character was really charming.”
He continued, “I wanted to act out this character, who has the feel of an elite but is tactless and full of passion, so I said I want to do as soon as I saw the scenario.”
When asked if he knew who the cast members and the director were, Chansung answered, “I didn’t ask who was working on the movie specifically. I met the director for the first time after I said I want to do it. I thought I was auditioning for the movie so I shared many things as I ate with the director. But something felt unclear so I asked my manager, ‘hyung, am I going to be in this movie?’ and later I found out that I was cast.”
Red Carpet is an ero-mantic comedy film about ‘the Avengers’ of the 19 plus movie industry and the star actress who gets tricked by them. It is set to premiere on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76464/2pm-chansung-makes-screens-debut-through-red-carpet
-----Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career
Go Jo Hee revealed that We Got Married was the turning point in her career.
During the press conference for the film Red Carpet on September 22 in CGV Apgujeong, Go Joon Hee was asked, “Which project was the turning point in your career?”
76441002.jpg

After thinking for a moment, Go Joon Hee answered, “It’s We Got Married,” causing a round of laughter.
Go Joon Hee said, “I think We Got Married was one of the projects that was the turning point. When I was filming We Got Married, I experienced love, marriage and divorce.”
Go Joon Hee Claims ‘We Got Married’ was a Turning Point in Her Acting Career
She added, “I was able to express many things as well. I was on We Got Married when I was filming Red Carpet, and I’m not sure if it was edited out, but 2AM’s Jung Jin Woon, who was my partner on We Got Married, made a cameo appearance in the movie.”
Red Carpet is set to premiere on October 23.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76441/gojoonhee-chooses-we-got-married-as-the-turning-point

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Go Jun Hee at press conference for movie 'Red Carpet'
20140922113628_541f8b2ced205_1.jpg

On September 22nd, actress Go Jun Hee attended press conference for movie 'Red Carpet,' which was held at CGV Apgujeong branch.
Other than Go Jun Hee, Yoon Gye Sang, Oh Jung Se, Cho Dal Hwan, Hwang Chan Sung, and director Park Bum Soo also attended the press conference.
Meanwhile 'Red Carpet' is going to be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=328038

Guest adikkeluangman

#Chansung reveals 3 different charms in his still-cut for the movie 'Red Carpet' :)10672368_940997135917148_758811939805468
More pictures in spoiler

10461308_940997122583816_4444325688482751604416_940997142583814_532986176544849010665863_940997152583813_671622098805138

via JYP Actors

Guest adikkeluangman

Showbiz Korea-RED CARPET 영화 [레드카펫]

Cine Zoom RED CARPET
One production team makes a movie once every two days, and is creating huge hits in the PG19 cinema industry. And now, a new project is given to this production team. Their mission is to cast top actress Jung Eun-su and make a film. Will they succeed? Will everything go the way they want it to? They are known as the Avengers team in the world of erotic movies, and they don′t know if things will roll their way. It′s the new movie "Red Carpet". 
This is so hilarious in good way. Can't wait to watch this.

Guest adikkeluangman

Movie cast get interviewed before the press conference.10534756_1561939530694642_59072243129420

943279_1561939527361309_4164444723378884

[iNFO] The press premiere and VIP premiere of 'Red Carpet' (Chansung) will be held on October 16th at Lotte Cinema Konkuk Univ. branch. The press premiere will be at 2:00PM and the VIP premiere at 8:00PM.
via fyjypnation

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung In, Jo Jung Chi, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more to be guests on 'Happy Together 3'
Go-Jun-Hee-yoon-kye-sang--jo-jung-chi-ju

Married couple Jung In and Jo Jung Chi as well as Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more will be the next guests on KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3'.
The show's rep told Newsen on October 9, "Married couple Jo Jung Chi-Jung In, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, and director Park Bum Soo will appear on 'Happy Together 3'. The filming will be held on the 11th."
The episode will be a 'That Man, That Woman' special in which the guests will share their thoughts on marriage. The cast of 'Red Carpet' might also share funny episodes they had while filming together.
This episode of 'Happy Together 3' is set to air on the 16th at 11:10 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/jung-in-jo-jung-chi-yoon-kye-sang-go-jun-hee-and-more-to-be-guests-on-happy-together-3

Archived