Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

MBL is a kind of movie...'stay' in  the viewers' mind/heart..will NOT fading by the time..........

Other(EX: Tazza 2).....exciting....want to see it(gamling/rich life) but will fading...and...BYE BYE.

Very pround of Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo.....they will be at The 34th Hawaii International Film Festival on Oct. 30.

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won had a special fan meet with his fans today 09/16/14
capture1.png

2009131781_6d5eea12.jpg

capture3.png

2009131781_244a1260.jpg

1028808151_4ce25438.jpg
capture2.png
web_2009131781_1a288be1.jpg
web_2009131781_203b7876.jpg
web_2009131781_abda24b7.jpg
web_2009131781_ba24031b.jpg
web_2009131781_da0f8be7.jpg
2009131781_e5566935.jpg

Insta vids:
http://websta.me/p/810836094933560971_361991306

Photo Credit: as tagged via KDW DC

Guest AnJilaah

@RoseS you're welcome! :)
Another video from the event:

http://youtu.be/549xht6HAxQ

Source: SSunaday \  / wari1108 @youtube
EDIT:
Sharing this blog. She has a lot of awesome HD photos of KDW from his various events. :D
http://himawari1108.blog.me/

@cesc hi :) what do you mean by main line? will try to check if there is a written transcript of the Q&A. :)

Thanks for the video @AnJilaah and i know you can understand a little Korean, so can you tell us the main line of his Q & A?
Edit : @AnJilaah i mean the outline of their conversation :D

hahaha his legs, lol rose...thanks anji, was he practicing dancing or something :D 
1026554122_b7c43e9f.gif
edit : mpl has crossed 1,5 million viewers yesterday...congrats kdw ssi and mpl team...keep fighting!

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-variant: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[Movie Point] Kang Dong-won, Song Hye-kyo and Jo Sung-mok of ‘My Palpitating Life’ to Have Great Time with Audiences19.jpg
Director Lee Jae-yong, Kang Dong-won, Song Hye-kyo and Jo Sung-mok had great time with audiences of the movie ‘My Palpitating Life’ at Wangshimni CGV in Seongdong District, Seoul on September 13.
They talked about behind-the-scene stories with audiences. Audiences also asked questions about film.
When an audience who watched the movie four times asked if real pictures of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo’s childhood were used in the movie, director said, “For the family picture, we used composed picture. But, the picture of Kang Dong-won in Taekwondo uniform for the scene, which Kang Dong-won meets his father again, was real.”03.jpg
◆ Kang Dong-won – father ‘Dae-soo’: “There was no reason for me not to appear in this movie.”
Kang Dong-won said, “I really wanted to act ‘Dae-soo’ and had confidence in this character. I also wanted to work with director Lee Jae-yong. My age isn’t awkward to play father anymore.”
He also added, “I thought this kind of movie should emerge while most of films these days are stimulating and entertaining. Even though this film is not as popular as I thought it would be, I am still glad that I can show this great movie to people.”
Kang Dong-won mentioned about deleted scenes of the film. He said, “Dae-soo goes to an aspirant to a film director who deceived ‘Ah-reum,’ and beats him. Then, he asks him to buy Soju (Korean liquor) for him. But, Dae-soo noticed that he doesn’t walk well, then he went to buy Soju by himself. I think this scene represents how nice Dae-soo is. I think Dae-soo is a person who can do anything for his family.”
When asked which actress he wants to work with for next film, he said, “There is no great movies for actresses these days. Scenarios are mostly for actors, too. I, as a person who works in film industry, personally hope many great films that actresses can receive attention to be released. Imagine how great it will be if a lot of movies starring beautiful actresses open,” causing a round of laughter.
041.jpg
◆ Song Hye-kyo- Mother ‘Mi-ra’: “I sometimes miss the time when I was in my twenties.”
Song Hye-kyo once said that her mother was the role model in terms of acting ‘Mi-ra.’
When asked what her mother said to her after watching the movie, she said, “My mom watched this film at the VIP screening. I haven’t talked about this movie since then because I was too busy. She said this film reminded her of the time when she was young.”
One of audiences went to the same high school with Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo said to her, “My school is on the hill. So, my legs became thicker. Please take care of your legs. (she laughed)”051.jpg
◆ Jo Sung-mok- Son ‘Ah-reum’ : “Here comes a child actor with great acting talent!”
Jo Sung-mok, who played 17 year- old ‘Ah-reum’ who suffers from progeria, was very good at speaking.
He said, “I thought how come I could be a son of this young Song Hye-kyo at first. Besides, my father was Kang Dong-won. (People laughed) I was very glad and worried at the same time.”
He also stated, “I shaved my head for this film. Kang Dong-won bought me a cap so that I could wear it on my way to school. I still wear it, too.”
He added, “Song Hye-kyo was like my mom during shooting. Every time I couldn’t eat well because of special effect makeup, she took good care of me like mom.”
071.jpg

◆ This moment! ‘Audiences’ heart palpitated when they asked actors questions.’
Lastly, 5 audiences had chance to be given autographed posters.
Young students had luck to be given those posters. They said, “I have never been happier in my life! I am so glad that I asked a question.” Other audiences all looked jealous of them.
Film ‘My Palpitating Life’ has drawn 1,500,000 audiences.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by ZIPCINEMA, Translated by Park KaylaGet It K | September 17 2014

@czakhareina, thanks for translation. It's wonderful and meaning meeting. Kang Dong Won's answers..always honestly...Never disappoint about his answers in Qs....!

@rjuliet....Yes, ..Kang Dong Won is practicing dancing...ONE...TWO...THREE....step...step...Because he is jealous w/Chinese actor Huang Xiao Ming....danced w/his MBL wife ...movie THE CROSSING....

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won supporting his good friend SG Wannabe's Kim Jin Ho in his MV film set \:D/ 
I am guessing this is the same day as MPL's fan meet judging by his clothes. Glad he was able to support his friend despite his busy schedule. :)

Source: 김진호 @youtube

@RoseSyou are welcomeIts really great to get translations of their interviews...

7 K-Drama Kings and their Successors
The Shapeshiftercha-seung-won_1410981543_20140917_KangDo
Kang Dong Won ('Temptation of Wolves', 'Kundo: Age of the Rampant') has the look of a sly fox, but is actually known to play rather serious, intense roles. A man that loves the big screen, Kang Dong Won doesn't settle for roles that don't surprise and intrigue. Convicted murderer? Done. Kidnapper? Done. Swordmaster, hallucinator, demon slayer? Done, done, and done. What's next?iEdomJawaZq99.gif

Joo Won ('King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo', 'Good Doctor') not only looks strikingly similar to Kang Dong Won but also has a penchant for taking on difficult, often intense roles. A spy, a doctor with developmental disorder, a Korean police officer working under the Japanese colonial rule, there's just no end to whatever acting challenges this man takes on next!itoCAA0QDQKa.gif

to read full: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/7-k-drama-kings-and-their-successors

Kang Dong Won visits Kim Jin Ho's new music video shooting20140918111817_541a40e9c0263_1.jpg
Actor Kang Dong Won visited Kim Jin Ho's new music video shooting.

On September 17th, Kim Jin Ho released his 2nd regular album, 'People,' and uploaded a short video clip of actor Kang Dong Won on his Twitter.

Along with the video, Kim Jin Ho wrote, "Dong Won visited my music video shooting in the middle of busy film promotion schedules. He told me that my new songs sounded great, and brought lots of snacks for the staffs and students who participated in the shooting. Thank you for making another special memory."

The video shows Kang Dong Won wishing Kim Jin Ho a good luck, and giving him a warm hug.

Kim Jin Ho's new title track, 'People,' is a song that sings about dramatic lives that people go through, and it features a unique blend of an acoustic guitar and a ukulele.

Meanwhile, Kim Jin Ho is going to meet up with his fans through various performances.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

New steal cuts of Kang Dong Won from 'My Brilliant Life' unleashed
20140919095424_541b7ec002899_1.jpg
New steal cuts of Kang Dong Won from 'My Brilliant Life' were unleashed.

On September 19th, the production team of movie 'My Brilliant Life' released new steal cuts of Kang Dong Won, who played as 'Dae Soo' in the film.

The newly released steal cuts shows different charms of Kang Dong Won, and many fans are showing explosive reactions for the photos.

The photos show his wife criticizing him for his love for girl groups, and punishing students who bully his son.

The photos also show Dae Soo gazing at his wife, who fell asleep while looking after their son at a hospital, and Dae Soo doing labors to earn money for his family.

Meanwhile, 'My Brilliant Movie' is currently being played at every movie theaters in Korea.
/Reporting by Lee Mi-Ji en@starnnews.com

kim jin ho came to mbl premiere if im not mistaken, love kdw being loyal and supportive to his friends...and love his portraying as daesoo, the loyal and caring husband and father...kdw and papa daesoo are the best...

Guest adikkeluangman

Can I know how KDW and KJH be friends? I know that JH is much younger than KDW like 5 years. Is it through army or school? I'm also a JH fan and it so rare to see him with other people especially with celebrity since SG Wannabe in hiatus. He basically only released his music and seldom appeared on TV to perform. All other news of him about his music. 
Hope their friendship will be forever beautiful like this. OK, maybe at a glance KDW looks like Chae Dong Ha the deceased member of SG Wannabe. JH and DH are close like brothers.
Here the original tweet from KJH.

'두근두근 내인생' 개봉으로 바쁜와중에 '사람들' mv현장에 배우 동원이형이 찾아왔습니다 좋은 의미로 만든음악이라며 응원차 맛있는 간식을 두손 가득, 촬영장에 있던 학생들과 스탭들에게 소중한 추억을 만들어줬습니다http://t.co/8qQtFPHHMI

— Kim Jin Ho (@MOKSOLEE)

September 17, 2014

Guest AnJilaah

haha read this on twitter. Taetiseo talking/fighting about KDW during their radio show guesting lat August 19. =))
Bx8w4x7CcAELR0S.jpg:large

Source: (Chi Trans: fanny____ | Eng Trans: @Seogeneration11)  via @_Seohyun4ever @twitter